tuscl

Gorgeous white girl ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser

34 comments

• chimera422
    3 years ago
    Photo by Lindsay Bundschen on September 04, 2021. May be an image of 1 person.
  • chimera422
    3 years ago
    Well, that didn’t work…..
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I like the one I posted a lot better lulz
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Ice, your's has very pretty features. But she is just too large for my tastes. I much prefer the girls on chimera's link.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    The great TUSCL paradox.

We say we hate fake breasts on dancers but photo after photo of “10’s” are huge (nearly to the point of being grotesque) artificial tits.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She’s pretty. She looks great in the photos too. I’m sure she’s very sexy when she wears less…
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Chimera422 that girl is beautiful and sexy. She has that all American blonde look. Very nice!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @theniggaformerlyknownas2icee

In my humble opinion she is not gorgeous or white
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Good lord no, just no. Pretty much the average Russian chick from my hometown looks way better than the chick in OP's post.

Sorry just being real.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    And as typical, the troll phaticee posts a link to a plastic looking cartoon character.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There are always better looking people around. I just think she's gorgeous from what pops up on my ig explore page. I like her look.

It's interesting how some guys on here don't like makeup. That look is pretty common though.

Cjkent. She's an English girl....she's white.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago

You are saying she is from England, and that might be her nationality, believe it or not there are other races in England including Blacks, Brown and Yellow.

She is obviously a mixture of mostly Black and White with some Brown.

Just remember Nationality, Race and Ethnicity are different things.

Also, have you had an eye exam to checks the health of your eyes and tests for an eyeglass prescription?

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    She looks a bit "ghetto fab' to me.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "We say we hate fake breasts on dancers but photo after photo of “10’s” are huge (nearly to the point of being grotesque) artificial tits."

I don't think that the two groups are the same. I always steer clear of commenting in these threads because they always include girls with 15 pounds of saline stuffed in their chests. I for one can't stand it and will never like it, including in the clubs, where I just can't get myself to tip a girl who does that to herself.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Something about her looks off.

Like her body parts in a vacuum are all attractive, but the proportions are strange.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cjkent I'm aware that the uk is multiethnic. English is an ethnicity within the UK.

As far as breast implants go. I prefer natural but when they're done well and look and feel as natural as possible im fine with them. They can be beautiful

The worst thing about them or breast lifts are the dumb tattoos girls use to hide scars from bad surgeries....
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago

You should then be aware that:

“in the West, the notion of ethnicity, like race and nation, developed in the context of European colonial expansion, when mercantilism and capitalism were promoting global movements of populations at the same time state boundaries were being more clearly and rigidly defined.”

Further more:

“An ethnic group or ethnicity is a grouping of people who identify with each other on the basis of shared attributes that distinguish them from other groups such as a common set of traditions, ancestry, language, history, society, culture, nation, religion, or social treatment within their residing area.

Ethnicity is sometimes used interchangeably with the term nation, particularly in cases of ethnic nationalism, and is separate from, but related to the concept of races”

In any case she is not white or gorgeous.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Good solid three. Ick.
  • oscarlomax
    3 years ago
    Everybody has their own taste. Personally, not into spinners with no ass. Bubble butt, petite ladies, with curves without being stick figures, I can handle. But for me, a pretty face, round, shapely booty, curvy (not fat) waist and hips...my head will turn for a 2nd look.

Again, taste is an individual thing and there is always going to be something for everyone.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cjkent. Youre welcome to your tastes. I don't need a political dissertation on why you assume she isn't white. What's it to you?
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    she’s ok.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    RacistslurFKAicee, you definitely seem to have a type. Lip enhancements, breast augmentations, BBL / butt implants. Do women really need 10k of cosmetic surgery to be attractive to you? I love women that look like women. I like a variety of body types, but these cartoonish proportioned ig models just seem deformed to me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've posted natural girls as well. And get trolled and attacked in those threads too.

Beauty is beauty to me.

My current thing is sliding into instathots dms lulz
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    I like fake tits. There I have come out of the fake tit closet
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sancho I do too. Well done ones are amazing
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago

I just wanna make sure the concepts of race and ethnicity are understood, because nowadays are so complicated and their meaning meaning sometimes overlaps.

“By the 1700s, the meaning of race began to change. As European colonialism and imperialism spread, white Europeans used race to sort humans by place of origin as well as skin color, creating the social hierarchy which served as the foundation of slavery.”

“Ethnicity is more recent, dating back to around 1765–75. It’s based on ethnic, itself a much older word found in the 1300s. Via Latin, ethnic ultimately derives from the Greek éthnos, meaning “nation, people.”

“T meaning of race and ethnicity remain convoluted. Notably, the U.S. Census defines Hispanic not as a race, but an ethnicity, adding that Hispanic people may be of any race.”

In any case, if you like her who cares what anyone else thinks?
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Sexy. Great tit's
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    What part of her is white? She looks Hispanic as heck. And she's still fine as f^;*
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    She is pretty no doubt, but she is like orbiting the black hole of obesity right at the event horizon. Like one more box of twinkies combined with the relentless force of age will push her in.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CU4cvbWLn3Q/…

No fake tits.
    No professional lighting.
    No Photoshop.
    Just a stripper in the mirror in the dressing room.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She looks like Katherine Heigl I think.

Given the number of obese people out there this girl isn't fat.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Yeah, and I like Icey's girl better, the face.

SJG

Cardibsyeastinfection
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8421
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion