tuscl

"the new site (alpha)" link

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
On desktop browser, look to the left-side menu, about 3/4 of the way down (right-side menu on mobile). There's a new link that reads: "the new site (alpha)".

https://app.tuscl.net/

Is this new, or am I just unobservant? Then again, I guess both of those things can be true...

Anyway, is that a new thing?

11 comments

• EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    FWIW, on my laptop browser, it's on the right side. Tried to log in, but it won't accept my login and password. Being that it's alpha, I assume it's a work-in-progress.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Bottom of my shoes feel sticky. This was how it was in our one underground place where they were doing Front Room FS, and in quantity.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Non sequitur *and* creepy as fuck. Someone's branching out!
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    Whoa, CMI, since I have SJG on ignore, I thought your ^^^ comment was directed at me! Had to log out for a minute to see what was said...

Now that SJG is posting again, maybe Arizona Turd Blossom will lose his #1 Ignored status...
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Would be nice if there's a color swap option on the next design. It's nice this version of the site is neutral because it doesn't look too interesting from a distance after getting past the tit photos.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    EastCoaster ... For what it's worth, this is exactly why I don't ignore individual profiles here, and why I think that tool is pretty much broken.

I'm glad you figured that out without too much fuss. I have no beef with you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Not everything is working on it. But the layout is better
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "thought your ^^^ comment was directed at me"

This is why I just run the ignore filter in my brain. It's been on overdrive IRL (thanks COVID, politics, and societal meltdowns) so why not online, too?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ^ Thank God he doesn't call it a Delta site.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Lamda Lamda Lamda would be better, though
  • founder
    3 years ago
    Alpha means it's in development.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion