tuscl

Are strippers really jackhole one percenters?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Seems like there a lot of feeling on this site that the typical stripper is much more annoying than the typical human being in general. But then we (customers) all seem to get pretty annoyed with each other on here. Are they really especially annoying? Or are they just regular annoying, but it seems worse, because they don't seem motivated by the money they're making to save the jackholery for their boyfriends?

28 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Never thought of dancers as annoying. That's based on an individual basis not by occupation
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Well let’s think about that for a minute. Your typical “normal” female would not become a stripper and your typical “normal” male or female would not be a strip club regular.

An example could be my friend who is an accountant that has 4 kids and wears khakis and golf shirts everyday to work. He would never become a strip clubber. That dude is so straight laced I’m not even sure if he’s ever even been into a strip club before. This guy is the poster child for vanilla straight laced American male that every mom wants as a son-in-law.

Take the strippers that come and go on this site. Are even 1/5th of them normal? Many stir the pot so much (read: annoying) their TUSCL life is cut short for all the guys and other strippers piling on top when they would start drama.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The women who dance in strip clubs are no different from other women, except maybe that:

1. More sexualized and more sex partners
    2. Some have a pretty defiant attitude. One here got busted with others because she beat up a lady cop. And some do so much coming in late and leaving early that they burn their bridges at clubs. In the strip club, a job only a woman could do, they get a great deal of lattitude.

SJG

Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpwabPQW…
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Na, they're people. Often better looking than average. Working a tough job for money.
    Most, nearly all, have treated me well.
    So I fondle, pay (and usually tip), and thank.
    A few are annoying, but a few of the general population are too.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Lots of very annoying women would not be strippers, I don't see the correlation. That's another big topic, why do we see so many mega-babes behind the counter in fast food places? I think maybe it's mostly because most guys would not be serious about a stripper. We make a lot of sacrifices to be in "committed" relationships, but does it really pay off in most cases? There are thousands if not millions of kids who'd be happier if their mom would strip and forget about anything serious with a man.

I don't notice that strippers are particularly annoying here or anywhere else on the internet. My burns from when nicespice Abercrombie-flamed me are healing nicely. I enjoyed stripperweb, I got banned by the customer "moderator", not the stripper moderator. Yes strippers will go on and on about dirty dancers. But your broker will go on and on about vanguard.com, nobody likes having their lunch eaten.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Dating strippers isn't really hard. The problem isn't her. It's men's hangups.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Agreed!

SJG
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Depends on what you mean by 1%er.

If you mean 1%er motorcycle club member, probably none. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw_mot…

If you mean 1%er of wealth, I doubt many strippers make $700k/yr. Maybe a few at most. https://www.investopedia.com/personal-fi…

If you mean 1%er like in the 3rd Urban Dictionary definition... "A women that when she has an orgasm and Sprays, no it does not drip out of her it shoots out spraying everything including walls." ...https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p… ...then maybe so. It's possible, but probably not 100% are 1%ers. Maybe 10%.

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^^ !!!!

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Fair enough Drew sorry the question I actually asked bored you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    jackhole one percenter = one of the 1% of jackholes who are the more jackhole than the other 99% of jackholes.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I’m down to seeing only one stripper every month or two, and I don’t go anywhere else because she is no hassle, fun to be around girl who knows that I’m a reliable stream of payment who also is no bullshit to her, meaning I am clean, won’t stalk her or ask her out; and therefore she knows how reliable and safe I am and is constantly telling me she wants to hook up. I’ve been with so many strippers she knows I don’t fall for her shit, so maybe she is telling me the truth. We will probably never find out because I don’t have time for the meeting or any one of us catching feelings. The reason why she isn’t annoying is she knows the routine, and we fuck each other with her bikini and my thin gym shorts between us out in the open. The sexual tension is what keeps our relationship happy to see each other repeatedly. It’s fun and she gets paid for her hassle free time playing with each other in a mutually satisfying agreement. She is what I would call a professional, and I am someone who means business to her.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Idk what it would take for my jack hole to be the top 1%…but I won’t pretend I’m not interested!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Calling bullshit clearly you could have flamed your way to the top 1% long ago if you were interested.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl sorry man, I was just goofing around.

I think strippers are more annoying to me on a pure percentage of time basis than most other people I meet. I think that’s because some are really young and just not talking about anything a 51 year old dude cares about. So the small talk I have with them can be annoying. Others are angry or aggressive, which is also annoying. I think some get tired of the game some days and this shows in their presentation, which is annoying…. Like why am I there for the fantasy when she can’t even try for the 15 minutes we are together. Also there are the girls that come on like you’re really going to get mileage/extras, but it’s a bait and switch and you get air dances or promises of upgrades in a more expensive room, very annoying. But I also have sympathy for their position dealing with all of the aspects of their job: difficult PLs, other strippers, sleazy managers, slow days, never eating, etc. so I could see why they’d sort of give up now and again and just have a shifty attitude. Everybody is annoyed in this case.

Considering all the other people I deal with in other hobbies, work, family, neighbors, who are also periodically annoying a small percentage of the time, most of them are just fine most of the time (though there have periodically been some overachievers in each of those settings). Strippers are different, there is a relatively higher chance that you are going to bump into at least one annoying stripper each time you go to a club, and that’s only once or twice a month for a few hours in my case.

That said I do usually find someone that is just fine, I enjoy their company, and we part ways with each having got what they came for.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I've always found that almost everyone is nice to me rather than be annoying as long as they want something from me. Strippers are no exception. The prettiest strippers tend to be the most annoying to me but that can be explained by the fact that a lot of high spending guys are interested in them so they don't particularly need to exert themselves being friendly to an average spender like me.

There is usually a trade off when picking girls in a strip club. The natural tendency is to pick the hottest girl in the club. I've been in a lot of situations, though, where I walked out of a club feeling a little emotionally bad because I picked that girl and then she was a little rude or annoying acting to me or treated me like an inferior while I was with her. I find that if I've had a bad day I don't want to top if off with something like this so in those cases I'll go see a friendly and more average looking regular who I know from past experience won't act like this.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Are they really especially annoying?"

No.

"Or are they just regular annoying, but it seems worse"

No, it doesn't seem any worse.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I don’t think dancers are annoying.

If NiceSpice is ready, she can show me her jackhole…
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Any guy who finds strippers to be especially annoying should reconsider whether strip clubs are his best entertainment option.

Any guy who looks down upon a stripper for her job, her life choices or how she copes should reconsider his own bad choices before engaging in that level of hypocrisy. He should also consider whether that need to feel morally superior to someone else is a result of his own insecurities and other personality deficiencies.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I do like nicespice's reimagining of the jack hole as an actual additional sex worker orifice. One that she couldn't get pregnant or catch diseases through, wasn't required for breathing, was insensitive to the taste of poorly washed penises, and never had poop in it. Maybe the NSF would give her a research grant to look into this further.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @SJG I am not sure there is a big difference in average number of sex partners for strippers versus women in general. Strippers do seem typically to be more interested in talking about sex, sexual variations, etc. But that doesn't necessarily correlate with lots of lovers. In any case, I generally don't like women who can count their past lovers on their fingers. They usually are the type that have a very weak sex drive, and/or prefer to use sex to manipulate men. Rather than something you enjoy and find a connection to somebody with.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Alrighty then.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    What’s the point of paying someone you find annoying makes no sense.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Cause your little head.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I guess a lot of you guys are hanging out with the wrong strippers...

No, as a group they're not more annoying than anyone else. But, there can be friction (not the sort we want...) between customers and strippers because we're often at cross purposes. Customers want more mileage for less money, and dancers want more money for less mileage. So, when a customer wants something, but the dancer doesn't to do that thing (or at least not within the customer's budget), then a lot of customers get annoyed.

And there are dancers who are annoying (or worse ... ROBs), but in every crowd there's percentage present that are complete assholes.

As someone who has been doing this for a while, I've met enough dancers to not paint them all with the same brush. Why they dance and how they treat their work is too varied to say "dancers are just annoying people".
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @theeastcoast757: because titties.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    I don't think strippers are annoying. I don't attempt to hold long ass convo's with them like many here seem to enjoy but the dozen or so I have chatted with for more than 5 minutes seemed cool.
    Remember there job is has alot of highs and lows plus they're probably rarely 100% sober when you're talking to them.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    As I have seen, when they live on drugs, even just marijuana, they can be really nuts.

SJG

Rock Ballads 70s 80s, 90s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64CsCJtO…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion