tuscl

Flying into Mexico?

Hey gents, quick question. Have any of you flew into Mexico instead of flying into San Diego and crossing the border? Anyone has any experience doing this and can give me help and feedback? In your opinion would flying into Mexico be easier and better or San Diego and then crossing the border?

14 comments

3 years ago
    Hundreds of posters are lying and only desertjerkoff know the real score. Huh, who knew.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    I've been to TJ several times and had a great time. I posted reviews. But now that I see "scrub brush's" comment, I now realize that I must have been dreaming. Thanks for the dose of reality.

As to the OP, I was in San Diego and took the trolley to the border. Very low hassle. Wish I could help with the details on flying into TJ. Sorry.
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    Let me google that for you: https://tuscl.net/search.php

Try something unusual to search on, like "Flying to TJ"
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    I too come to the TJ-specific forum here to butch about TJ posts
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    With San Diego being so close to the border, what would the advantage be to flying directly into Mexico?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Joose1803

I will answer your questions:

Q: Have any of you flew into Mexico instead of flying into San Diego and crossing the border?
    Anyone has any experience doing this and can give me help and feedback?

A: I have not, and I don’t think anyone in TUSCL have, because there are no direct international flights to Tijuana.

The only flights to Tijuana are domestic flights within Mexico. So you would have to fly with at least one stop over to Mexico City for example.

In my humble opinion not worth the hassle. Better, cheaper, less time and less hassle and more convenient a direct fly to San Diego.

Q: In your opinion would flying into Mexico be easier and better or San Diego and then crossing the border?

A: in my humble opinion and limited experience it is easier and better to fly to San Diego and take the trolley and walk across the border to get to “The Happiest Place on Earth” (according to Krusty.)

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

Going to TJ should be the experience of a lifetime for you and your friends .

As long as you have your ducks in a row you should be able to go in and out without any problem.

0 Have a valid current passport and a Mexican “Tourist Card” (FMM Card) or tourist “visa” although is not officially a visa, in your possession at all times the moment you decide to leave our country and enter another country.

1 You should be able to get your FMM-Card/visa in advance on line, is free if you are going to be there for les than 7 days. if you plan to be there longer you will have to pay a nominal fee depending on the length of stay.

2 you are going to another country and should behave as a good neighbor visiting another place/house/country; respect their laws and rules and have your papers/documents/in your possession all the time, if any police officer or public servant ask for them you can show you are legal and you will be fine as long as you don’t overstay your visa time.

3 Do not drink, you are in unknown territory and need to be stone cold sober to deal with any situation and enjoy and remember all the nice things you will have access to; the weather is nice, the food is fresh and affordable (fantastic lobster fish steak shrimp etc) the girls are beautiful and nice. If you have time during the day there are a lot of nice places to visit and see, depending on the kind of activities you enjoy.

4 You teach people how to treat you, be courteous, discreet, friendly kind and act as gentleman and you will be treated as a gentleman.

Please let us know about your trip when you come back.

And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    When you go to another country, you are going to go thru Customs when you fly. You just do it in the airport instead of the at the Border. And what's the difference in waiting for your plane at the airport vs waiting in line at the Border? You really are not saving yourself any trouble. And you are significantly increasing your cost.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    There you have it. CJKent broke character to tell you flying into TJ is a bad idea. And mongo's tip about using the TUSCL search will get you plenty of info. To save you a minute or two, you can find flight prices here https://flights.volaris.com/en-us/flight….
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Leads to another question: if you're taking a plane for 1 - 4 hours to make you're female-company $ go further, is plane to SD + ground to TJ the best option? Opposed to, say, plane to the Domincan Republic. Or, as Gropey Joe may soon be letting us do, plane to Havana?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Or you could fly into Los Angeleees, bring in a couple of keeeys.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    If OP isn't a troll, then he strikes me as the kind of guy who would ask if dipping one's dick in sulfuric acid can be stimulating.
  • Joose1803
    3 years ago
    Thank you for all the advice gents! I realized this after looking for flights to TJ...and I plan on seeing this hot little Costa Rican girl in San Diego before crossing over to Tijuana, I met her online and she wants to meet up. Going to clap her cheeks then go to Tijuana and clap some cheeks there lol..I'll post my reviews when said and done!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    Pics and Vids of the Costa Rican girl, holding her Costa Rican birth certificate and passport, in front of the San Diego Zoo entrance, or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • JAprufrock
    3 years ago
    What exactly is the purpose of this fucking thread? The OP’s question was answered with a simple “no, nobody from the US flies to TJ.” And now he’s trying to reroute through the Dominican or Cuba or who fuck knows where else. Why exactly is he trying to complicate a simple process? Never mind. I don’t give a rat’s ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion