tuscl

Phoenix Update

Salty.Nutz
Deez Nutz
Thursday, August 5, 2021 8:12 PM
I only go to BSC, its been pretty slow since AZ lifted the mask mandate. it looks like we are headed back to restrictions. I have been going weekly for the summer (May, June, july) and sometimes 2 times a week. i dont feel like writing a review but its intel for the regulars. I havent seen Sammie, Luna, Alice, Pearl, Khloe. The dancers i would spend money on that are still dancing: Lucy, Dallas, Cheri, Emma. at least drafts are still 3 dollars during the day

34 comments

• azdd
    3 years ago
    Sammy is gone. Cherry is a little doll and a grinding machine! Dayshift seems normal to me, but I’ve been surprised at the fairly light crowds at night. Several of my favorites have not returned, don’t know their status. Still my favorite club for pure eye candy, and a no-nonsense VIP setup.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    The market (in theory) contains things people want in limited quantities. It’s valued in USD, something with no max quantity, and rising rapidly every year. Short stuff that doesn’t matter, hoard anything desirable that has a limited quantity.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    I also miss Sammy lol
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Going to have to start pricing the markets in lumber 2 by 4s, or in loaves of bread. SJG Blatant Lip Sync, and a Shameless Pretty Boy Croner. Still nice to list to some. [view link]
  • nickifree
    3 years ago
    Ugh. Sammy was a favorite.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I visited BSC and wrote a review today. It includes no detail about drink prices, club decor, or waitress names, so it may not be approved. I was very impressed by the talent and dances were pretty good. BSC is back, Baby ! But, don’t tell anyone. The dancer/customer ratio is just right. There’s a lot that bothers me about HiLiter recently. Too many 5s and 6s. Party tables locking down the talent. But, the parking lot was full again today, so maybe it’s just me.
  • PHXHG
    3 years ago
    I too miss Sammy.
  • Richard_Head
    3 years ago
    I stopped by the HiLiter today and it was packed, the talent level left a bit to be desired though. It is really hit and miss there lately.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    HiLiter and BSC have very different vibes these days. The BSC business model is very focused. Tight hiring standards and consistently good dances. Appropriate dancer staffing to assure steady income for dancers. Comfortable atmosphere for well-heeled customers. Professionally managed. Probably a good place to work. HL seems to hire as many dancers, waitresses, and bouncers as it can. That increases club revenue but lowers the average talent level. It looks like the way strip clubs are portrayed in movies. Crowded. Loud party atmosphere. Customers showing off. Plenty of drinking by dancers. High hustle factor.
  • Salty.Nutz
    3 years ago
    its surprising that LE Girls is on par with talent, maybe even better but i prefer going BSC. its the busniess model mark is talking about
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Spent a small fortune in HL this afternoon. I have a feeling the 10 LD's won't last so I'm getting my fill. I thought the talent was pretty good but I have a low bar the older I get. Spent time with a new to me dancer named Latoya (I think). She looked Hispanic. Smoking hot and gave excellent LD's. No tats. Had some dances from a beauty named bozzy. Cubans got a big slice of my wallet. Those ladies are beautiful. Great vibe and good times.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ club ad of the day! No details such as how much it cost or layout of the VIP. Who was the bouncer or what time of day. Very skeptical and this poster may have become the new manager.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ you gotta know I was joking, i.e. club ad/manager posting. I will PMyiu for details of you think she was an 8 or above.
  • Chili Palmer
    3 years ago
    Lotta TUSCLers in the crowd at HL today. I got one set of seven lap dances but a particularly attractive and friendly petite brunette and rolled on out the door.
  • Richard_Head
    3 years ago
    Bridget the Midget next weekend at Hi-Liter.
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    Bridget the Midget next weekend at Hi-Liter.……be still my heart!. I’m sorry, I just don’t get the attraction.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ He meant your wiener is going to show up in VIP with your ATF.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Front page article in the Republic today about that undercover sting at Skin Cabaret. Nothing really. Just a lot of detail.
  • Richard_Head
    3 years ago
    Mark, that sting resulted in the resignation of several top state liquor board officers, that has to be a boon to the local strip clubs, as those fuckers had it out for the local strip clubs.
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Bridget the Midget. No thanks. Look at her mugshot......if you dare!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    IMO the Skin Cabaret incident helped all of us independent minded PLs to get back to our way of life. The governor appointed the liquor board directors/officers, and although they are very good servants, they were almost too good. They knew the political game well being in Scottsdale for their careers, and then signed on with the state under the governors direction. The Tourism and Sports (TSA) who organizes big sporting events like the super bowl and fiesta bowl have to show that Phoenix has its sex trafficking is need control. I saw this a lot with Cindy McCain getting involved m. Longer story shorter is that the political winds were in favor for a long time to crack down on strip clubs, and the Skin incident helps level the playing field. I just hope the new replacements don’t get caught up with being too influenced from the Governor, TSA, and Cindy McCain. If they want to keep their jobs, they may have to appease the higher ups with political winds fierce. Ducey is still Governor for a bit, and the Phoenix economy is as strong as ever, so who knows, but get your fun in while it lasts. The rules are starting to relax back to the old days, but not fully.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    At the risk of turning this political, the Cindy McCain wing of the GOP is under assault. They will have more pressing issues than human trafficking over the next few months.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Just left BSC. Don’t walk, RUN to go see Stephanie. Highly recommended
  • bigtim47
    3 years ago
    Is that the Stephanie that used to always dance in the afternoons?? Known her for ages. Blonde that is a bit older with new boobies.
  • bigtim47
    3 years ago
    Your act is getting old on this site.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Nah she’s a young brunette moved here from Nebraska
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Why are you trying so hard? Not a good look
  • Salty.Nutz
    3 years ago
    The best time to go to BSC to buy dances is during the day from 1 PM to 5PM Tuesday thru Thursday. The best time to see the hottest girls are on Fridays from 1 pm to close. if you have deep pockets and built enough equity you will have a blast on Fridays otherwise stick to to middle of the week. if you go on Fridays you will start chasing and get pissed off if you dont get any attention
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    I would actually modify Sally’s advice to suggest going to BSC from 11am - 4pm on Tuesday thru Thursday. If you go in at 11am, that will be your best chance to get Taylor, Jordan, or Jersey in your lap before they are tied up in VIP with regulars for long periods of time. There are plenty of other great ladies on dayshift, and Salty is correct that most of them will be in by 1pm. If you are a fan of Olivia, she is only working Fridays and Saturdays, but coming in right at the 11am opening. Friday nights can be a smorgasbord of hot women, but it can can crowded especially later.
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    Sorry, I meant SALTY, not Sally….
  • Richard_Head
    3 years ago
    So, did anyone go see Bridget the Midget?
  • Salty.Nutz
    3 years ago
    The housing market is cooling off. hopefully some of my favorites that went into realestaete and OF return to BSC.
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    OK all you Arizona PLs, it’s been a full month with no activity in this thread, so I’m bumping it back onto your radar. What’s going on out there? Anything worth sharing? I’ve been buried at work, so that’s my excuse. Snowbirds will be back soon, this should be prime time for AZ club regulars!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I’ve been with one girl who has become my regular, and it is awesome since I’m buried in work and family. I stop in for an hour and get a GFE for under $100 and then I’m back to my hectic life. This doesn’t help add any info to the PHX scene, but whenever I hit the club I see a lot of girls SJGuy g around on their phones in the afternoon. My guess is if you got time and $$, dayshift scan be inviting for the hungry stripper who has found business to be slow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion