tuscl

Honduran Chicks

When I used to think of Honduras, the only thing that came to mind is my sweatshop underwear that were made down there. I don’t think I’ve met a lot of Honduran people in general, atleast not that I was aware of but the two humans from that country that I have met, we’re incredibly hot females that dressed really well, really well. One I’ve told this story before but had this flannel tshirt cut off with her under breast showing In Miami, gorgeous fucking girl and maybe some of best sex I’ve had. Another this one Manhattan stripper takes of her clothes and says “I have a surprise for you” and has this fishnet outfit on covering her naked body. It was glorious and so god damn hot. They both had these ridiculous, spinner type bodies.

Anyway with this ethnicity I am batting 1.000 currently, they’ve been good to me. Enough so where I’ve been looking real estate over there. Fuck it I’m out. What are some countries strippers out there that have been good to you?

11 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    I'm of the same opinion about chicks from El Salvador.
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    Out of all the Latina girls my absolute favorite was a Hondureña with implants. She had a 10/10 face, nice Mayan art tats and always wore something showing off her underboobs.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    There was a hot Honduran at Desire Providence for a while.

Colombians have been great to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    A lot of Hondurans have a dark/native-Indian look and not necessarily known to be attractive; it's also a country of just 10-million - of course there are many of European (Spain) descent that have a different look.

Can't say I've met many Hondurans or Central-American dancers - I recall being w/ a Honduran dancer about 2 years ago - she was alright looks-wise maybe a 6.5 (had the dark native look) but she was very friendly and attentive and gave me very-good dances.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Some of the most gorgeous women with amazing curves. But fucked up and greedy af
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    You don't see many of these. But I really like white chicks from the United States. You don't see them in strip clubs much anymore. But they sure can be hot.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Brazil has been good to me.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Are they clones?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I know from people who have been there that Honduran Girls really like to dress up.

SJG
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing Papi wrote, a lot of that native central American blood is downright unattractive.

I knew two Salvadoran sisters who were both 10s. The older sister was like a size zero with natural Ds. She joined the Marines but was discharged for being a lousy shot. The younger was more athletic. I knew the mom, too. She was nothing to look at now, but we had to wonder how hot she was when younger.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think the ojos chinos and high cheekbones on central Americans are hot. Plus their curves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion