tuscl

I must be losing my touch

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Just a day ago I was suggesting that another tuscler must be giving off a sucker vibe if a girl tried to con him into sending money upfront. I even triumphantly proclaimed that no girl who deals with me would ever try it. Well today it finally happened.

To set the table, she has postponed our planned OTC meet for two days running. Yesterday's excuse was a flat tire. Now this morning she is texting me to advance her for two new tires, which of course she claims that she will deduct from tonight's payment.

This chick has known me for 4 years over two different clubs. You'd think that she'd have a handle on my MO by now. If she was truly motivated the OTC would have already happened. I guess my multiple unsuccessful attempts to land her over all these years made her feel emboldened. IDK.

Anyway, now the only good response is no response at all. She needs to know that I have no problem blowing her off. If she circles back closer to OTC time still in need of the cash and willing to go ahead with the meet then I will reconsider, but otherwise I will have to write this one off.

20 comments

• BBBC
    3 years ago
    Well sweetie! You knew this was bound to happen, you keep trying to deny your sexuality and making up excuses like this 😉 you can forget about yucky vagina and we can continue our game of bouncer and greaser! We can also play your favorite game ever!!!! Butt Darts!!! Yay!!! 😉
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    Let me guess… tires cost about $230 each?
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Who wants to play darts?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    When they do ahit like that call their bluff. Tell her you'll meet up with her and will get a great deal on some tires.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    rick my friend, you are losing your touch. You really should have told her to take an Uber or Lyft. What’s that going to cost her?

Hell, if you want to be extra nice - and we all know ricks are peaches underneath it all - you could offer to reimburse her rideshare costs. Trivial amount extra for you but you still get to feel good for your general efforts to help those less fortunate.

But remember this: we ricks may be peaches but we’re firm peaches. Stay firm on the negotiated price plus the rideshare costs (the latter because you’re just plain a good and generous hairless ape). And who knows - she might relent on the tire story, which was probably bullshit anyway. ROAR!!!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    So you’ve banged this chick for 4 YEARS!?!? Obviously you like her, and if that’s the case you don’t need to give her the cold shoulder, I’m sure you can work out an arrangement where you’re not paying up front.

On the other hand, if you needed an excuse to move on she just gave you one and it’s as simple as that. Sometimes it’s best remembering the memories of the past and moving on the greener pastures.

BTW - this is just another example at how crazy the world has become after being locked up for a year. There’s sarcasm in there but it is true, I see daily evidence of people nearly losing there minds in situations that never happened pre COVID
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    That's a good hustle. Cancelling because of the tires then asking for an advance for the "tires". Smooth. That honey knows what she is doing.
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    > Let me guess… tires cost about $230 each?

Outstanding!
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    I understand Rick getting "tired" of that excuse.....😜😏
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    I guess she has an inflated idea of her value to Rick. She had better tread carefully.

OK. I'll quit now and leave space for other punsters.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    My read was that he knew her for 4 years but this was to be the first OTC:

“ If she was truly motivated the OTC would have already happened. I guess my multiple unsuccessful attempts to land her over all these years made her feel emboldened.”
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    The first dancer I saw OTC tried the car repair hustle on me. I was so green that I did not understand that she wanted money for "car repairs" and so I did not offer any.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I think the car repair hustle is taught to gals in OTC Stripper 101 and Intro to Sugar Baby.

My personal favorite was the gal who said she had no car. I’m pretty sure she was truthful about that. Two days later she messaged me saying she had a flat tire and wanted PayPal money in Timbuktu, Wisconsin. I ignored the message but asked her about it when I saw her again. It was funny to hear her stumble around an attempted explanation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    If one looks green or a sucker, likely he'll be more susceptible to a strip-club-shark-attack - but some of these girls have zero-shame and don't give a f*** and will try to take advantage of every custy they come-across as if it was pre-programmed in their DNA - some people have the mindset that if they take advantage of you then it's on you for letting them and why they don't seem to have any qualms about what they do
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Sounds like she really needs drugs and is throwing hail marys.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    As an update, this ultimately had a happy ending.

As I said I would do yesterday, I blew off those morning texts. She circled back later in the day to reconnect on the OTC meetup. We ended up partying at two different strip clubs before the finale at the hotel. We even got kicked out of the first club, lol.

I had wanted this girl for years. I also learned why it took so long - apparently because of some perceived rejection from an interaction many years ago. This girl has thin skin, something which I may need to consider in repeat encounters.

Let this be a lesson though. If I allowed myself to be hustled I'm sure she would have gladly strung me along without the payoff. As Papi rightly said, some girls are just wired to that default setting. Discipline is what saw me to the goal line on this one (he says in an unabashed self congratulatory tone, lol).
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    ^ Awww I knee ypu would cum play darts with me! 😉
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @rickdugan

Pics and Vids of the “happy ending” or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ him says “Pics and Vids of the “happy ending” or it didn’t happen.”
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ Homo says….
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion