tuscl

Brit Brit In A Bikini

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Your bi-monthly video of the worlds hottest MILF in not 1, not 2, but THREE bikinis. Xanax'd out and drunk on 3 bottles of Pinot Grigio like usual.

Link includes a video of her swaying back and forth with editing done by a kindergartner.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/brit…

13 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It's sort of weird knowing that Britney Spears is going to be in her 40s soon. She's had the most success that I'd never want any part of.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    What is this nonsense you speak of Ishmael? What man would not want their wife/girlfriend to shave their head in public, and always flash the paparazzi underwearless crotch shots every time she gets out of a car? That’s a win-win for everyone involved.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Yucky
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the Britney pics. I've always liked her looks. If she would only stop singing...
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    My wife and I were going to see her show in Vegas a few years ago but we opted out. One, I think it would be awkward masturbating in my seat next to my wife and strangers and two all the raviews on the show were bad anyway.
  • OrangeClown
    3 years ago
    @shailynn: "I think it would be awkward masturbating in my seat next to my wife and strangers"

Don't let that deter you. @skibum doesn't hesitate rubbing one out at Bob Ritchie concerts.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Me likey
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Definitely below the line on a Hot Crazy Graph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo0F6mX9…
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    Free Britney
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Her bod does nothing for me – me being into curvy women I like at *least* a bit of an hourglass-figure – Brit is supa-straight in the hips – as for me she basically has no curves at all (and likely a flat-pancake ass) – her only “curves” seem to be her fake-tits – to me she has some sex-appeal but her bod does little to nothing for me.

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ I will not tolerate such nonsense.

Then again you like women that weigh more than you and fortunately for me Brit weighs less than both of us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ not entirely true - I like curvy voluptuous women - it happens if one is into natural-big-tits and big-asses, these are not gonna be tiny-framed women - but there are def a good # of dancers that fit my tastes of curviness and/or voluptuoness that are not big-girls but they are not the norm - i.e. I can be attracted to a woman of Brit's size if she has the shape I prefer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion