tuscl

Venmo Me

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Falling down the rabbit hole of Instagram I follow many beautiful women, ages ranging from Gen Z to MILFs. Most all of them share three things in common. 1. Their instagrams are basically playboy photos shoots without showing nudity. 2. Do any of these women work? 3. They are all narcissistic. One stood out to me last night. She’s a full figured babe, an “artist” who posts photos of her doing 3 things: making her art which looks like something I made when I was in 2nd grade, her drinking with friends somewhere where the sun is setting or her on vacation, in the Hamptons, in Miami, in San Fran. I always assumed she was some sort of trust fund baby, until last night when she had her Venmo plastered everywhere on her Instagram asking for money for “art supplies.” Must be running low on vacation funds. It was then I realized she’s probably living in a 1 bedroom with 3 other girls living this extravagant life on “the ‘Gram,” far from her real reality. Wake up people!!!

33 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Go on any civvie dating site (especially Tinder) and you'll find tons of plain women advertising their Venmo, CashApp, or Amazon Wish List.

Sad to see average women with GPS.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    hilarious, an article saying people are putting VENMO stickers on their cars hoping strangers will pay for their road trip.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/newest-m…
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I'm willing to share my pics for Venmo money. Tasteful nudes only.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ are you posing with a tray of lasagna?
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    In ancient ROBese “Venmo me” directly translates to “Give me money, in a way that I never have to even be within hundreds of miles of you”
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    I love lasagna
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    SJG should set up a venmo for a new huffy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I suspect that, in some cases, there's a big gap between the lifestyle that's portrayed and the lifestyle that's lived.

Though, it's also possible that she is getting carts of money from parents, a trust fund, a sugar daddy, etc., or all of the above, but is still perfectly happy to accept even more "money for nothing" by just putting her Venmo out there. And those Venmo posts might only generate money from 0.5% of her followers, but that's still free money she didn't have before. Also, if she has 100,000 followers, then 0.5% is still 500 people sending money for nothing.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Oh yeah one time she did an Ask Me Anything on IG Live and there were tons of guys asking her to create an Onlyfans page hoping to see her naked so I’m sure there’s guys (and girls) that’ll throw money her way.

I guess I should respect the hustle, who wouldn’t want to drink and sunbathe all day and come home to a Venmo account full of money versus going to work at Chipotle all day.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    On the customer side of TUSCL, I suspect that there isn't a lot of knowledge when it comes making money just from being smokeshow hot.

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    People not utilizing their god given talent(s) to their full ability. A situation that is not unique to young hot women but to most of society. Whether it be giving blowjobs or remapping DNA, everyone has a talent somewhere, although seducing a goat does not appeal to the majority of western society.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "who posts photos of her doing 3 things: making her art which looks like something I made when I was in 2nd grade,"

Lol
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I know a couple of women IRL that are also Instagram "influencers" meaning they are trying to get companies to pay a little money when they mention, show, wear, eat, etc. their products. It is based on the number of followers.

Sex sells, or in this case gets them followers. They are constantly posting bikini pictures, bathroom selfies in a towel, etc. to cultivate "followers". It just takes a few thousand followers to start making some money.

They post touting a food or drink or the bikini they are wearing etc. naming the supplier by name and linking to them.

One thing I know they do is go somewhere and take hundreds and hundreds of pictures that they can then post for a year or more on Instagram. All those photos in a couple of dozen skimpy bathing suits were taken on one weekend in Panama City. they will pose on the hotel balcony in a half dozen different evening dresses. All with a tie-in to the designer or the source. They then sell most of the clothes on-line or return them. They will post photos of extravagant meals at posh restaurants, but they are not in them. Stock menu photos? Same with romantic sunsets in exotic locations. They will find a parked Ferrari and take pictures next to it for as long as they can, even running back to their car to change outfits.

Their "job' is to create this illusion or wealth and jet-setting. If you pay attention, all of the posts next to "their" Ferrari over the course of a year have the same blue Chevy parked in the background :-).
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    You have to be EmRata-levels of hotness, and get a couple of similarly controversial music videos in your search results, to make any serious bank as simply an influencer.

Seriously, is that what our culture has come to? Young people aspiring to become do-nothing influencers?

I guess it's not that new of an idea. Who else is old enough to remember "get your money for nothing, ans your chicks for free"?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Women who can really afford that lifestyle or have a consistent funder don't have to constantly hustle men for money.

A lot of times they portray a fake luxurious lifestyle to make the men they hustle think that that's their worth. So men will be apt to spend more on them.

• Flyer78
    3 years ago
    There's a whole bunch of people on Instagram who believe wholeheartedly in the "fake it until you make it" thing. They rent apartments, private jets, etc. for photo shoots.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style…

https://www.glossy.co/fashion/inside-the…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    My favorite was a woman on Tinder who asked guys to Venmo her money for a set of DDs.

I appreciated her honesty so much, I nearly did.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Enough simps send them money thats the problem
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ It's on men to grow a pair and never validate that shit.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But really think about it. The problem isn't women. Men are the bigger problem. Women only do it because they know men will give them money just for a few seconds of attention when she thanks them for their contributions.

I know girls making 4k a month with just lingerie pics on onlyfans.

Girls who go on ig live when they're bored and guys will pay them $50 to shake their asses. $10 for them to say hi to them on ig live. $20 to follow them for a week. And they actually make over $100 in like 20 minutes.

It should be called virtual panhandling.

It creates a huge sense of entitlement in women and men act like its normal
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And let's relate it to strip clubs. Men who indulge dancers they don't like. Who tip dancers they're not interested in. Who don't say no to high pressure sales tactics
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ you really need to speak for yourself and stop fantasizing about what men do, you aren’t even a man you might be male, but you’re a little bitch, if you ever acted IRL like you do here you’d be slapped like the little bitch you are I bet you’d even start crying
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ 25, ICEE has a good point here about men growing a pair and not simping. You get what you incentivize.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Boundaries are very healthy. People get as much out of you as you allow them to. When they see you sipping then that's all you are to them.

Im not saying to be cheap. You shouldn't be. But the boundaries and dynamic between you dictate the terms.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Men don’t simp that’s little boys
    And men don’t call woman bitches or hos he has no point that weak little sister publicly said he was going to kill himse he’s less than useless and it’s long past time for him to leave.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    20fag so you're butthurt coz you simp??? 😭😭😭

I poured my heart out in a forum where I'm incessantly trolled and attacked. Im brave enough to be authentic. Unlike you mr simp millionaire
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The point is all of this behavior is women only do this coz men go along with it
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You’ve been trolling since day one when you came here as PhatBoy you poured your heart out with a plagarized story that you made up to be yourself you are totally unbelievable and you have zero credibility
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You call everyone different from you who doesn't kiss your geriatric ass a troll.

My experiences are unbelievable while you're the millionaire who locks down strippers okay ....
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ No that’s you soy boy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thats all you my nigga
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    Why does anyone's supposed lifestyle have to with sending them your money?

It is your money spend it however you want.

I never saw a reason to send a dancer/BG/social media persona money just because but plenty of guys do, to each their own.

As to whether an IG profile lifestyle is real or fake I coukd care less, all I care are photos/videos hot.

Mis dos centavos.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    When it's a means to an end it's a scam. Thats the problem
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion