tuscl

Threatened by a stripper’s BF

Friday, June 25, 2021 12:40 AM
Has anyone ever had a strippers BF text them telling them to stay away from her or they will kill them? I had it happen to me this last Sunday and it was kinda amusing. Idk i feel if you have a GF into sex work you should realize she is texting guys asking when they are coming in and what not. Curious to know how you deal with it as well

19 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    So far, no. If it did happen, I'd look for another stripper. I don't need the drama.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Reply to him this: [view link] In all seriousness, I’d probably leave it alone and say nothing at all. Oh, and if you’re messaging with dancers with any regularity, a google voice number may do you good.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Its not uncommon but cuts in on her income. Passes her off
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Never had one threaten me bit I had a dancer's husband text me and tell me that I was breaking up his family. He kept whining about how I was going to cause him and her to get a divorce and then their kids wouldn't have a good life because of their broken home. He started talking about how she never saw her kids because she was out with me every night despite the fact that I only saw her every 2 or 3 weeks when I was in her town for work. I just ignored him the first 5 or 10 times he texted me but eventually I got tired of it and replied that if he could please his wife in bed and got a real job (he worked at McDonalds) his wife wouldn't fuck guys like me for $200. I also told him if she was sleeping around every night she was with a hell of a lot more men than just me. I only saw her 2 or 3 times after that before moving on to someone new. There are plenty of good ladies out there so it isn't worth dealing with a jealous boyfriend/spouse for a little p4p fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I've related this story here before. One time I was driving to the club, and the I get a call from the girl I used to call My Favorite Cocksucker (she's not precisely my favorite anymore, but she's still in the top 5). So I answer, and it's not her. It's a guy, and he's pissed off, asking "why is your number in my girlfriend's phone under 'money'". I hung up, he called back, bitching and moaning and threatening. I told him if he was doing his job, she wouldn't need *my* money, hung up and blocked the number. Later, she texted me from another number and said if I get a call from her, don't answer it. She made it up to me later.
  • FLOrange
    3 years ago
    I can if you want. I wouldn’t call it a master though. I thought she was texting me at first like a dumbass lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I assume there are a fair-amount of jealous stripper BFs that don't quite know what their stripper GF does but want to find out - probably best to ignore it; but you can try and play hardball and tell him if he threatens you again you are going to report it to the police (this will probably scare-off 99% of these douches). I don't have faves so I rarely give strippers my # - but if I do I give them a burn-# that I have (got it thru the TextNow app) - I'm not up to speed on the latest apps but I'd try to use something that makes it harder to track texts (like something that erases texts when there are sent or somehow makes the anonymous including the contact-name).
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I get a lot of PMs asking about South Florida (SoFlo) club info – about 2 or 3 years ago I get a PM from some guy asking me about a SoFlo club and what was available – I replied as I normally do w/ what I knew about the club and available mileage which included extras as most SoFlo clubs – he then asks me if I knew a particular dancer (he described her) – I said I didn’t since I didn’t visit that club too-often and I don’t have faves – he kept probing for more info until I suspected he was the dancer’s S.O. and that he was fishing for info about what she may be doing at the club – I asked him straight-up if he was her S.O. and he admitted he was and that he just wanted to know what she might be up to (I think she was his fiancée or something; can’t remember).
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I've never had a dancer's boyfriend contact me in anyway. I have had one irrational customer try to have a discussion with me when a dancer bumped him for me (unknown to me at the time). I told him that his beef was with her, but that she obviously chose sane vs. not so sane. On the next visit to the club, I informed the dancer to never place me in the middle of her shit fits with her deranged customer base again or we were done! I always knew when deranged was in the house from that point on!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ some PLs get very possessive about their faves and get pissed at any other custy she pays attention to - i.e. it's usually not the dancer's fault and it's solely on him so IMO you were unfairly putting it on her
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Only had it in IRL when a separated woman's ex, who happened to be a federal Marshall, called and threatened me. I thought it was kind of dumb on his part to leave that evidence because I kept the voice message as evidence of his actions. I lost interest in his separated wife after that. I didn't need the hassle.
  • Cowboy12
    3 years ago
    A stripper's BF low-key threatened me once. On a Friday morning I tested her "Good morning! Hope you have a great day and weekend" A few minutes later I got a text, "Dude, she's all mine, you keep it in the club, and there won't be any trouble". I just texted back, "No problem, sorry". She replied later and said she was sorry that happened. She quit stripping a few weeks after that, lol.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Only once. A "fiance" claimed he would fuck me up. I responded with "you're welcome to try tiger 😉" and then radio silence. I bet he found the winkie face even more irritating then some do on here. This happened near the beginning of an extended stretch of absence from the club, which I'm was because of him. But a month later, I was fucking her once again. She had kids to feed and he certainly wasn't paying the bills. 😉 But the worst situation I had actually involved a husband who followed me and his wife driving from the club to the notel, which I think I shared here before. He was screaming "whore" and "I'm going to take the kids" from the window of his car. Oddly enough though he never got out. She went over to yell back at him, he eventually drove off and then we actually proceeded into the room to do the deed. Alcohol might have played a role in why I wasn't more thrown off by the incident. 😀
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @rick: Sounds like "tiger" might have thought you were hitting on him. 😂😂😂
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I've had boyfriends threaten me several times. One sent me a Facebook message saying he was going to break my nose. Another warned that he was going to "get" me. However, the most pathetic message I received was from a man who begged me to leave his "fiancee" alone. Nothing ever came of the threats, but afterwards I made sure I was carrying my pistol when I left the house.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I once fired a guy and had his company cell phone calls forwarded to mine. Cuckolded husbands calling for him all hours of the night. I just told them he'd been fired and gave them his home number. The crazy part is that his wife was not bad, a petite MILF. She cut him off sex for cheating, so he went out and cheated more to get more sex. And the women he cheated with were disgusting, just revolting in body and personality. But he and the wife stayed together for their kids - both in their 20s and still living at home. Bizarre.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I threatened a sugar daddy of a girl I dated before. He disappeared quick.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    To respond to OP question, I would delete the burner number I was smart enough to use in the first place.
  • SteveSutton
    3 years ago
    Never had that, thankfully. Did have an SA girl find and stalk me on facebook. Also had one threaten to out me unless I paid hush money. But no BF or husbands, phew. It would scare the shit out of me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion