tuscl

Best Clubs in Georgia and the Carolinas

Zeus13
South Florida
Hello,

I'm planning a road trip in August from Miami to Philadelphia. I'll be on my own so I expect to stop about halfway which would be somewhere between northern Georgia and the Carolinas. Those states are unknown to me. I'd like to stay somewhere that has good clubs. If you've read my reviews, you'll know that I like real boobs, slender bodies, kissing those boobs and at least some stick shifting. FS is not required. I've written a number of reviews and could read what others have written but there are a lot of clubs so I'm seeking your advice. Thanks in advance!

9 comments

• Estafador
    3 years ago
    You're actually taking a road trip? That's quite the mileage my friend.
  • Zeus13
    3 years ago
    I like high mileage - pun intended. Actually I'll continue on from Philly to Portsmouth, NH for a memorial service with family, then Cooperstown, NY and not sure which way I'll go from there. I bought a new to me 2018 Mazda CX-5 a couple of months ago and have ventured all of about 50 miles. Got my vaccines and ready to go plus I'm retired. I usually go up to New England every summer for a week. This year the price of airfare and car rental is up at least 50% from 2019 so why not?
  • Zeus13
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the comments but don't be too harsh on each other. We all deal with this Covid crap in our own ways. Part of my interest in driving is that getting locked in a tin can with a bunch of yahoos to fly sounds like no fun. And there's no direct flight from Miami to NH so that's a second airport and an all day trip. Who knows what fun may happen on the road?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Good strip club areas are the exception rather than the norm.

If you're looking mostly for an overnight stopover then Atlanta is probably your best bet. Best bang for the buck in ATL right now may be Club Platinum (seems to be a bit more popular on dayshift than nightshift); read some reviews to familiarize yourself w/ the club.

If you wanna take a bit of a break you can stop over in Cocoa Beach, FL - Lido is the best club in Cocoa Beach but their dayshift is so-so (typically good nightshift) - there are two other clubs in the city.

There's also Jacksonville - the most popular clubs seem to be Wackos; Sinsations; and Doll House (Wackos is usually the busiest particularly on dayshift) - again read reviews to familiarize yourself w/ them if Jax interests you.

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    You will have the most choices of clubs in Atlanta...26 but 20 of them are black clubs. I have 4 TUSCL friends in the Carolinas. Nothing is great but best bets are Columbia, Fayetteville or Charlotte.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    IDK enough about South or North Carolina but they are not exactly "strip club destinations" - in NC The Treasure Club in Greensboro seems fairly popular but mileage seems a bit muted (read the reviews to see if it may interest you).
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Not sure what route you are taking that would put you through northern Georgia and Atlanta would be a good ways out of the way IMHO. I would just take I95 the whole way. It only goes through the southeastern part of Georgia near Savannah. I had a decent time at Empires there but it has been about 10 years since I was in the area so you may want to check recent reviews.

If you are going as far as North Carolina before stopping I would suggest the Fayetteville area. There are several decent clubs (at least there were the last time I was in NC in Dec '19 before Covid). None are great but they are at least worthwhile. Sparky's is usually my go to but Rednecks can be fun as well but I believe it only has dancers during the day and is just a regular bar after a certain time.

I95 also takes you through Richmond Va which has decent clubs as far as eye candy, but they are lower mileage and pricey.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ yeah - Atlanta would put him about 150-miles west of the east-coast-path
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    It is about a 250 mile increase to detour to Atlanta via 75 just north of Miami and then 85 from Atlanta to near Richmond. That Atlanta to Richmond run is all city after city, too. I would get a later start and stay in Jacksonville. Jax is only 80 miles further away than Atlanta.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion