Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

No, really ... this one should make everyone angry

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Right, yesterday's model (Riae) fell well short of getting anyone truly riled up over my taste in women. This one (Emily Boring) should do the trick...

I will admit, though, that given a choice (lol) I would pick Riae over Emily.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

emily wins handily for me over the other one.

emily pro:

awesome thick body. big ass, thick thighs and nice round tits. definitely has the right hardware to get me off in the friction room.

emily con:

below kinda makes me a little "angry:"

lack of hair on top of her head. sinead o'connor look or however one wants to describe that is just not sexy.

also tats overload. a few ok and fine. she's probably going to get a few more before the end of the month. even after that's done still wouldn't notice the difference.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I dated a woman who shaved her head. The big bonus? ... she could be ready for a night out in record time. Never had to do her hair. It was great.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Nah, the bald thing is too much for me. I'll take the one with the serpent tongue.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I'll been craving a bald chick, it would have to be the right chick though not that one though, she's just not doing it for me.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

But I shave my head too and we would match, now based on a thread I just posted I would look like a phony hypocrite. So right now it's a no until I can atleast grab a hat.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Shes fuckable.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

The shaved head and excessive artwork aren't my preferred look, but she has a hot body so I wouldn't turn her down at the club.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

With a body like that I can look last the lack of head hair. A ton of tattoos aren't usually my thing but once again with a body like that they wouldn't bother me.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Getting angry is a waste of time you do what you enjoy I’ll have no problem enjoying my own hotties.

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

She's got a great body! I think she's pretty hot just based on that!

Profile picture for goodyman
goodyman
•

meh, fake lips, angles make her body look much better than it probably is in person. There alot of chicks like this in chicago

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"angles make her body look much better than it probably is in person"

Maybe, but I wouldn't mind confirming that in person...

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Dude, she is BALD with FACIAL and SCALP tattoos! I know you know that, but only if she were throwing herself at me promising every form of cock worship and edging known and unknown to mankind would I even begin to consider her.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

lol

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Not my type.

Profile picture for crosscheck
crosscheck
•

Not my personal cup of tea, but hey, to each their own.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Enjoy what you enjoy. Why would anyone get angry about that?

To me it's a shame to see a young woman do that to herself. There will definitely come a day where she regrets those choices. But it's more sad than anger provoking.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I'm not actually trying to get anyone angry. Similar to how Icee likes to post links to women that he knows will get a negative reaction for no other reason to stir up a flame war, I was doing the same but tongue-in-cheek.

But I do find these women sexy and attractive.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

For some reason I like this one more than that riae however the fuck that is spelled.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I find her to be sexier than the girl you posted previously.

In my view - a girl who has the balls (no desertscrub - not a tranny) - to shave her head and show it off - is pretty impressive. She looks great partially shaved too!

I’m interested to hear from the council of ricks regarding her display of a tiger in her body art.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement