tuscl

What to do when Bambi askes you to mention her name in your review?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, June 19, 2021 6:35 PM
So Bambi asked me to mention her in my review because "I could use the business". So do you tell everyone she is a great piece of ass. Or do nothing? This has happened to me several times over the years. I don't run my mouth off about being a TUSCL member but I don't try to totally hide it either. In fact my ATF gridget even posted on here. So usually, if asked, I will mention their name and give a generic recommendation without getting specific. A couple of weeks ago I was asked by an ex Follies dancer to plug her pay site. I told her that I didn't want to sound like a pimp and that she should register on TUSCL and do it herself. I don't think she has done that yet.

22 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A review where you namd hookers and clubs that allow them.... think a little
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    If you just give us the club name now, you basically have done what you promised. Just don't tell us what you did.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Bambi was a fictitious name!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    SHORT ANSWER: If she's a good dancer, then mention her but don't connect her by name to extras. That said, if she's not that great, then do nothing. No dancers know that I'm on here, and I don't tell dancers that I'm on here. If I'm asked (and I have been), then I play stupid (remarkably easy for me...). Though I never connect dancers to specific acts, I do use their stage names in reviews. And, while I try to focus on the good dancers, I'm also critical of dancers. Also, I'm sure that some of my dancer descriptions (see my reviews) would generate some ugly drama if a dancer could ID me in the club. In actual fact, some of the really great dancers I know hate the idea of being mentioned online at all. I don't want good dancers avoiding me because they're afraid I'm going to broadcast their name online (even if it's positive). I see no substantial benefit to being known as an online reviewer in a club by either dancers or management. I'm actually starting to see more dancers who are local to me pop up here, which for the sake of anonymity, I don't love. We all know that they're reading the reviews looking for themselves, and depending on the review, would love to know which guy in the club said [X] about them.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    I probably wouldn't name drop a broad for the same reasons you mentioned. Comes across as pimp like or a ball-less simp. @shadowcat, what happened to the follies cuban that was a bit older, big ass, small top, and had blonde extensions? She hung with the tall afro-cuban younger chick. Have any idea who I'm talking about?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    No idea. I avoided the Cubans.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Yeah, it’s pretty interesting that most dancers who participate on this site don’t have the ~known~ tuscl clubs as their home club. With the duly noted exception of: [view link] But I guess it’s understandable. Being under the microscope could be jarring. I guess if asked, and willing to do so, I’d probably encourage anybody to give a shout-out. Generally I've noticed if a dancer on this site explicitly promotes herself, it encourages troll backlash at her. If somebody else says something favorable, it tends to do more there.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Oh if I like her I can totally give her a shout out. If she’s like my CF or something? One dancer fav I had at one point was honestly one of the hottest girls America. And atleast in the early evening she was very available and it was difficult but possible to get extras out of her. Do I want to go blabbing and make her less available? Hell I don’t know but Id be hesitant to fuck up a good thing I had with “our kind” flying in from all over to try get some. Now a days though I’m a hit and run clubber and if a girl asked me yeah sure I would but I think the question would be how explicit that’s not something I do but what if that’s what she was asking for? Whatever it is there’s a good chance I never see any of these people anyway so whatever I do fuck it.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    If she asks you to do it and you can be honest, why not? I might warn her it could bring unwanted attention to her or the club. Mostly we avoid names to protect the dancer. To the extent she approves it go ahead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I'd assume most-dancers would like a favorable shout-out in a review as a way to possibly increase their earnings - but I doubt many would want an explicit account on a review of what they do in VIP
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Shadow: When I first read this, I though it was about Bambi from Follies.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    doctorevil - Follies Bambi was a cutie. Wish I knew if she was working any place. :) desertscrub - you'll understand if you ever move up to the majors. Right now you are just a bat boy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Even if someone is in the "majors" (whatever that is for guys who like titty bars), I don't see the utility of talking about being a reviewer here. I mean, even if you have hundreds of reviews under your belt, it's not like your a Michelin Guide reviewer in the restaurant industry. In my estimation, dancers and management being able to connect reviews to a guy typing on his phone at the end of the bar is more of a liability than a benefit. Though it's probably a wash for guys who travel a lot as opposed to club regulars.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with Ishmael’s earlier post regarding how to include a dancer name - and not give information about specific acts - but still give a positive recommendation.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve never mentioned this site in my club outings. In my view - I don’t see any good to come from it.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    If someone asked me to promote her on here, I would deny that I know anything about the place. :D
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I think we should all log in and let the dancer type her own review :-)
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    The dancers who know I post here are dancers I met through the site. Other than that I don't talk about TUSCL IRL unless they're already on the site.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    As I mentioned above - I observe the first two rules of Fight Club regarding this site when I’m in a strip club.
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    "bambi" shouldn't know about fight club ;) and if she does, she should get on here and promote herself... she needs to do her own selling dang it
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    If she asks me to mention her, then I sm going to mention her. She’s a big girl and she knows the consequences. Pure and simple.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I always make up names for the dancers i see, partly bc I can’t remember them, and partly bc I don’t want to say who gave me an extra in an explicit review. Not sure how effective that really is though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion