tuscl

Stripper lets me cum in her

So I've been hanging out with this one dancer outside of the club and we really started hitting it off. She said I could cum inside her, it's fine she's on birth control she told me. We've really connected on an emotional level too, she talks about how lonely she is, about how she wants to start a family one day, we talk about how much I made last year all sorts of stuff. And the kicker is she doesn't even charge me at all. Constantly messaging me to see how am, where I am, I've never really had a woman show this much interest in me. This one really looks like a keeper guys! Let's see how this one works out for me!

34 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Congratulations Muddy you’re the new baby daddy
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The minute a woman under 103 asks me to cum inside her, my dick shrivels.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    You try too hard for humor, @Mutty. It wasn't really your calling in life. Give it up.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Congrats Muddy! You seem to have found a compatible partner.

It’s very rare to find a relationship in a strip club, but I’m glad you found one.

Enjoy your time together!

Let me know when you and your girl make your first appearance on the Maury Povich show!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I never really watched Maury Povich, my thoughts were the Jerry Springer show.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I'd just tell her I love to cum inside her and she doesn't even need birth control since I will be cumming in her mouth.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Randumbmember jealous of Muddy.... tsk...tsk. Fags usually project their feelings onto others. So true in his case.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    twentyfive - since he mentioned cuming inside of a stripper - I thought Maury Povich would be appropriate. Maury basically devotes his show to paternity test results. He’s now famous for saying “Muddy, you ARE the father!”
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I get it now I really never watched much daytime TV still don’t, I’ve only seen Springer cause my former partner used to have it on in his office mornings my office tv was usually tuned to CNBC with stock market news on mute with the CC and if I wasn’t on the phone or looking at emails with specs I was out on a jobsite
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    “we talk about how much I made last year all sorts of stuff“ oh ok
  • eros973
    3 years ago
    i love baby showers lol nothing is ever free, feels like a long game to me.dated a few dancers in my time. fun always in the beginning till she asks for favors and bill money. birth control is not 100% fool proof. enjoy the ride.. till its over
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Compare your looks... it could be a long term hustle.

If she looks like the girls who normally show interest in you that's great and go for it. If not just make sure her actions match her words. But enjoy the ride
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Is it just me???? When I blow a load in a girl I’m usually done for the night, but if I blow anywhere else else I can rebound quickly…

Side note I would be horribly paranoid doing this to a random, especially a random that has my phone number.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    My advice. Wear a condom and take it with you when you leave.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't think she wants to trap him for a kid unless he's trying to impress her with lots of money
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Having a kid isn't a good option for a hoe. Itll cost her more than she could make
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    2ICEE it is a good retirement option for a girl looking to get out of the business.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I know of 3 former Follies dancers that each has 4 kids by numerous baby daddies. I don't think any of them are currently working as strippers.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Whodey. I know but he never mentioned she was past her hoeing prime
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    It's fun being snipped.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I suppose we’ll need to figure out a gift for the baby shower when Muddy II shows up. Is a gift certificate for a life time Tuscl membership appropriate for the little guy? But maybe it will be a little gal. Mudderina. I suppose the gift certificate might still work.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    18 years of payment$ for 30-seconds of fun - you wouldn't be the first and wouldn't be the last
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Well I guess cumming in a stripper is better than cumming in a goat, but SJG would disagree.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    every other word in OPS post let's me know he's either a lier or a foolish simp... " We really connected on an emotional level", "she doesn't even charge me at all" . Hilarious! You sir are definitely paying, one way or another, sooner or later
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ the OP was being facetious
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Op thinks he's funny but isn't.

But don't be jaded. Dating strippers isn't abnormal. Although you can't mentally come at them as just a customer if you're interested.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Which of these two statements are more likely to be be true

OP thinks he’s funny but isn’t,

Iicee thinks he knows everything but he doesn’t
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    20fag is a butthurt troll
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "18 years of payment$ for 30-seconds of fun"

They hafta figure out who you are first lol. Plus it's like the draft lottery. There's probably other dudes on daddy watch until the bun is done.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I only once have had a stripper tell me not to use a condom, and I refused to not use a condom. The difference is night and day, but I like being disease free and not a stripper's baby daddy. I'm not passing judgement, but barebacking a stripper may not be the best judgement.
  • RTP
    3 years ago
    Similar to gammanu, I had a stripper tell me that she did not want me to use a condom. I asked her why and she said that I "looked" clean and she just got "fixed" after having her fifth child. She was a dancer who went to VIP frequently, so I wonder how many other customers "looked" clean.

I chose not to go at all.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    RTP - those are the filthiest girls!

Ive heard that too. You look clean - no need for a condom!

Meanwhile dead mosquitoes are falling out of her pussy when she does her stage show…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ICEE, why are you being homophobic?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most girls I've been with never mention condoms. Some have asked me to take it off and cun in them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion