tuscl

Social media

theeastcoast757
Do it like it’s your bday
Yesterday I was viewing a dancers IG story and she posted a pic from VIP with a guy sniffing her feet she blurred out his tattoos and the top of his head but enough was showing that I’m sure someone could recognize him. Just made me think how it would suck if she did that to me because I have gotten a lot of dances from her but then again I don’t have a fetish like that. Curious to hear about your opinions on dancers posting customers like that.

14 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    This one's easy. That's a foul.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I do not want any photo or video evidence of my activities inside a strip club. No question about that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've noticed a lot of girls posting ig stories from clubs. Mostly if them and other girls....and the money they're making. And you can plainly see customers in them.

But I'm seeing customers do it too.

It seems to be a norm at black clubs.

I don't like it. I remember when having a phone out was against club rules at most places. That wasn't too long ago.

I guess its not a big deal. You can always ask for discretion.

• whodey
    3 years ago
    No way I would let her take a pic of me in the club with her let alone doing some kind of mild kink like smelling her feet. The only way any photos are happening is if they are from my pov on my phone so there is no chance of anyone posting it anywhere.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    Yeah I don’t think the guy knew he was having his photo taken and she captioned it with like can’t believe I get paid to do this shit.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Years ago, there was a bachelor party for a young guy at work. One of his buddies used a hidden camera to document the event. He thought that would be a fun memory to have. It wasn’t.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think this goes both ways - and it’s a no no both ways. It’s not ok for any customer to take photos of strippers ITC. It’s also not ok for strippers to take photos of customers ITC.

It’s good the dancer attempted to conceal the guys identity - but it’s not good that she took his photo - and then decided to post it,
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Crazy. Obviously, the dancers all have phones but I never thought of one taking a picture of a customer and posting it.

I could imagine a “no extras” dancer taking a picture of a rival dancer going to far with extras to document it and make a beef with her competition. The customer would be collateral damage in that case.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    IMO, its an unspoken thing. No photos from the strip club without explicit permission. It goes both ways, absolutely. There are plenty of people who are totally fine with having pictures of them at a SC splattered on the internet, but I'm not one of them and I think they are in the small minority. You shouldn't have to ask for discretion, it should be the default posture. The fact that she blurred out parts of it shows that she knows that. I suppose its possible she got permission, in which case I'm fine with it. But there's no way I'm giving permission. I'm also not taking/posting pictures of strip clubbing activities.

It also bugs me when clubs post videos online that show customers. There's two clubs up here that do it pretty regularly. I saw one video the other day where the focus is the girl on stage, but it cuts over to some dude with a naked bitch in front of him grinding her ass on him. He's clearly got no idea he's going on Instagram, but he is. Somehow that seems much worse.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ which clubs do that?
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Second Papi's question. I need to know where not to go.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Playhouse Palm Beach and Club Rain are the ones I'm thinking of. To some extent Runway 69 as well. Check their IG's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ yeah - those are kinda ghetto clubs so not that surprised.

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    w.r.t. the OP - part of me wonders how legit these IG videos are and if they are at times/often staged for people trying to "up their social media brand" - part of me thinks the guy was either in on it; or agreed to it; or could even be her man posing as a custy for an "interesting IG story" - for w/e reason a guy with tattoos does not strike me as the typical VIP custy and strikes me more as the typical dancer BF or club staff
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion