tuscl

Bottle service.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, June 1, 2021 8:17 PM
Anybody ever go for this? I don't drink alcohol anymore but even when I did I never even considered buying a whole bottle in a strip club. I did once share some champagne from a whale's bottle. He was in the Champagne Room with my favorite dancer's best friend. He had bought a bottle that was even bigger than a magnum. Minimum cost for any bottle in the Champagne Room was $300 for one hour. No way could 2 people drink that much champagne in an hour. So he invited us back for a glass. We went back and spent 20 minutes and drank a glass each. Then left them alone to entertain themselves. Never had the urge to splurge that much for a bottle of anything.

41 comments

• schmoe31415
    3 years ago
    The closest I've come is paying for a package at Palomino in Las Vegas that included a bottle and mixers. I got it for the reserved table, so I was guaranteed a spot to come back to between getting dances, but the package included (and perhaps was intended for) the bottle. I drank very little of the liquor (and presume it was later tossed or maybe some waitress took the remainder home). But it was nice to offer a drink (or one of the water bottles that were also included) to dancers, and I really appreciated having a good seat to myself in an otherwise standing-room-only club. It cost a couple hundred, but I had the table for the entire night, not just an hour.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    It's generally a ripoff.
  • samiel
    3 years ago
    Yes, but it was part of a 10 bottle deal for $1000 and it had some other perks as well. Even at $100/bottle, you're probably paying $80 too much, but this is what was included. 1. Unlimited mixers. If someone was drinking Coke or Sprite, they got unlimited refills. 2. Cabana space at peak time. I could get a private cabana on a busy Friday or Saturday night with my bottle. 3. VIP treatment from managers. Don't discount this. I would get special treatment. I would always get the premium VIP spots. The manager would walk me into the club. If a cabana wasn't available, he'd make room and make sure the servers were attentive. For me, it was #2 that was the biggest thing. Getting a premium spot on a busy Friday or Saturday night was well worth it to me at the time. I don't even drink. #3 had its perks as well. I don't think I'd buy one at $300 or even $200 a bottle, but for some people it's worth it for the attention or the seating or whatever extra they throw in. It depends on why you go to the SC and what kind of experience you'd like to have.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Bottle service, much like making it rain, is a thing that a lot of guys (or groups of guys) do to impress other guys in a strip club. It's also a thing in the trendier nightclubs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If its under $500 and includes the cover charge and is good for at least 3 people. Its a good deal. If im by nyself id pay up to $400 if it guarantees me the table for the whole night. Otherwise its a rip off. And post covid prices are too high at this point
  • Matangar
    3 years ago
    It makes sense if you’re going out with 5 or 6 of your friends, might even be cheaper to get a bottle to share than buying individual drinks I club solo so never considered it
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    This is one thing 2ICEE and I can agree upon, if you want any service at a Vegas night club you’d best order bottle service. The security/bouncers end up serving you the hot looking girls to come by or sit at your table. For both the time and alcohol you get, it’s worth it for a group of 3 or more to get it. It’s the baller’s row!
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Stripclubs bottle service offers little value other than attracting dancers who want drinks and know there is loose money there. Nightclubs are a bit of a different animal. You can actually sit at a table and typically you are near center of the action including being near the DJ/Band and dance floor. As stated the value increases on this purchase as your crew increases. Yes it also attracts the girls looking for free drinks and guys with resources. Some nightclubs, especially in Vegas, can be outrageously expensive. It comes down to what you value in your experience. If you are looking for rock bottom value its not even a consideration. Get your diet coke and water at the bar.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    In strip clubs, yes I have before when I’ve been with a group of guys and during day shifts some clubs have good deals i.e. a group of guys can actually SAVE money buying a bottle if the price is good. A lot of times pricing is good during the day, it’s horrible at night. Have bought bottles (again with groups of people) at (non strip) clubs, because a lot of places, it’s the only way you can get a seat, is to buy a bottle which grants you “access” to seating/tables/couches/etc. I have never bought a bottles by myself, waste of money, but I’ve been “required” to buy 2 drinks when going to VIP in some clubs before.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I've gotten bottles if they were thrown in with something else I was already paying for. Haven't gotten a bottle just have one. Don't need the attention and prefer not to have a crowd at the table.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    2Icee posts: “ covid prices are too high at this point” Why is this the case with EVERYTHING not just dealing with clubs and strip clubs? I used to rent a car for work for 2 days usually as low as $90 after all fees, now it’s $260 even during peak summer travel. Go to book a hotel, nice Doubletree usually around $100 a night after fees, now it’s $330, yes $330 for a damn Doubletree in Cleveland!!!! I just read an article today that said many companies are not changing their prices but they’re shrinking their packages. You used to get 160 sheets on a roll of paper towels, now you get 110, same price.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Them damn faggits!! Oops! Rong account.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Bottle service at strip clubs has never been my thing. I've done it with a couple of friends a couple of times. Some of the things others have mentioned help the value proposition, particularly the table. That's not an issue for me during my typical daytime visits, but when out with buddies its usually prime shift and we want a table to sit and hang out. Other times I've done it as a way to control costs. If I'm buying drinks for a group of 3-4 dudes, its easy to say lets get a bottle of X and my costs are pretty much fixed. I don't have to deal with my dumb friends getting drunk and putting all sorts of rando stripper drinks on my tab. If we finish the bottle, I've done my duty and they can fend for themselves from there on out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Never done it - as I've posted in the past I'm not much of a drinker - I'm also a value-SCer and as been stated club-bottles are often way marked up and I don't like getting ripped-off - as others have mentioned I'd only consider it if it was a group thing to where it becomes a bit-better value but I rarely club in groups. I also prefer to not give the impression of "having $$$" as to not encourage ROBs that think they're gonna get a nice payday - there may be advantages to giving off this impression but it's not my M.O.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Pre covid.... bottle bottle costs were fair. They were based on the price of 1 oz shots of whatever alcohol. Now the price is whatever they feel they can get away with.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ case in point people are so stir crazy they don’t give a shit what anything costs right now. Wait until a hear from now when everyone is broke again...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    People will be broke sooner than a year from now. Basic goods are more expensive. Rents going up. Everything is going up but wages. Most people don't earn much in the first place. I think the realization that disposable incomes are going down will come by mid summer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... Pre covid.... bottle bottle costs were fair. They were based on the price of 1 oz shots ..." That sounds like a recipe for supa-high-prices
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Once at Palamino club in Vegas and again at some tiny joint in Pensacola FL. Don't really have a good reason why, but in both instances I'm glad I did! Didn't try to be a show boat and call tons of girls over. Instead I got hammered with 1 dancer and a shot girl
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    For the record its the first time ICEE and I see eye to eye
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Of course bottle prices were always grossly inflated. But some kind of formula like price per shot is much more fair than arbitrary prices like $800 and up and a seat guaranteed for only 2 hours. I used to get $300 bottle service good for 3 people plus cover. Now the same place charges a $100 cover charge and $500 gets you a $20 bottle of alcohol and a table for 2 hours. My recent experience is limited to Los Angeles and Las Vegas so it may be different where you are
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Also if you don't finish a bottle they're supposed to let you take it home. You bought it. But some places won't remind you if you don't know
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ In my experience a club has never allowed a custy to walk out of a club w/ alcohol they bought - I assume it may have to do w/ them not wanting to be held responsible for custies drinking-and-driving after they leave their club? One time I was at a black-dive in ATL and the doorman would not even let me walk out w/ a bottled-water I had bought in the club; I tried to explain it was just a water-bottle (it was a hot summer day outside) but he wouldn't budge.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That makes sense. I was surprised when I was allowed to leave with it. I had some bottle discounts thanks to a dancer I knew. And the staff was like don't forget your bottle. Had that happen at 3 vegas clubs.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    i’ve thrown in to buy a bottle a number of times when i’m with friends in the club. it’s a fun interaction!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Im not black. I wouldn't get bottle service at the current rates. But strip club bottle service used to be a much better deal than at regular clubs and with much better eye candy. Businesses are opening back up but the price gouging every where is a turnoff. The worst is the clubs requiring bottle service if you want a seat...I don't know how long that will last. 1 club is offering $100 bottles midweek so guess its not a working strategy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I never said I was black. Go troll elsewhere
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ you are the biggest liar on the board you claimed to be black, you claimed to be a pimp you’ve made so many false claims you can’t keep either your story or your persona straight you’re the least believable troll here. Icee loco/phat boy hell/ troll bitch/Trap Baby and who knows or cares how many other troll aliases you have, you’re a waste of oxygen
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    2ICEE definitely admitted to being IceyLoco before he was banned. IceyLoco used to tell everyone on this board that he came from a disadvantaged childhood and had a mentor raise his black ass up to get him an education so his black ass could get a good paying job. If you ain’t IceyLoco, then you’re also webbing another weave of lies 2ICEE. You suck at your magnificent persona you try to make everyone believe. Now you won’t even admit your black!
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Shadow I’m with you, never have. And never will. Rip off city
  • joewebber
    3 years ago
    having worked at least one decade in the club business, i have never had an interest in paying 800 percent markup on a bottle of liquor so that I can sit at at table near the stage/dance floor. i value what hearing i have left, and sitting 'where the action is' is not appealing. as others have stated, i'm not interested in looking like a whale, especially when most of the girls that gather round are looking to score an easy multi-girl VIP and take advantage of free drinks. very much like 'making it rain', bottle service is meant to impress people in the club that I don't care about. it's conspicuous consumption of the highest order. bottle service will not get you the prettiest girls either. you'll end up with the most cut-throat hustlers in the club. i've been sitting with a dancer in the past, and heard her utter the phrase "could you buy my friend a drink too", and then pretty soon it starts to look like a mini feeding frenzy when the friend of the friend comes over wanting free drinks as well. suffice it to say that it's never a good idea to come across as a whale.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Joe webber. I agree with you about bottle service in regular clubs. Its exactly like that. With strip clubs it used to be a good value. Before the pandemic you could get a $375 bottle that included transportation cover charge and an all night table for 4 people.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Ive only done it twice, both times in Chicago. Air dance Chicago. Once for a friend's birthday and again for a bachelor party. Both times it would have been a waste of money if not for the fun that the birthday boy and then the groom had. I don't imagine I'd be doing it again any time soon.
  • jacej
    3 years ago
    I've never done bottle service, but I've been watching this Vegas/Miami host's YouTube channel, and he's got a lot of tips on bottle service (and also Vegas/Miami nightlife in general). Don't let his pedantic speaking style dissuade you from watching. He's very informative. Video on bottle service scams in Vegas/Miami: [view link] I really like this other video he posted about Miami/Vegas nightlife and bottle service scams. This link goes to the point in the video where he talks about bottle service girls and how clubs work to try to get you to buy and spend more. [view link] A couple of good takeaways: (1) what he says is about bottle service girls applies equally to strippers - the girls that are being sent to your table do not like you, they like your wallet and money, they will not go home with you; (2) clubs have on standby girls that will flirt with you, talk to you, and drink your alcohol - the purpose of which is to get the bottles to be consumed faster and for you to buy more extremely overpriced liquor; (3) I thought this point was really hilarious, and while not surprising, a little eye-opening. I'm quoting what he says in the video. "If a girl ever comes to your table and says 'Oh, I only drink Don Julio 1942,' you should get her the hell away from your table because I'm telling you, right now, her job is simply to get you to buy the most expensive bottles. Sometimes it could be even worse. The girl could be planning to rob you." The point of his videos is that in Vegas (and some clubs in Miami), bottle service might be worthwhile. But be mindful of the bottle service scams that the clubs run so that you don't pay even more for those overpriced bottles.
  • jacej
    3 years ago
    I should have quoted even more from his video about bottle service girls and red flags: "You should absolutely take NO recommendations from people we send to your table. Again, they probably work for us or the club, or for somebody. You need to be aware of it. Girls that we send to your table who don't work for the night club, or the VIP host, or the promoter, won't ask you do to do that. They will just take whatever bottle you have already ordered and drink with you and have fun. If she tells you to buy a specific bottle, that's a huge red flag you need to be aware of. This doesn't happen every single time, but again, this is a red flag that you need to keep in mind of when you come to Vegas, Miami, Houston, San Diego, Los Angeles - anywhere. This practice goes on pretty much everywhere at every major nightclub." Gospel.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    IME some bottles are ripoffs and some are decent deals, depending on the club and whether they are running specials. But either way that's just too much of a commitment for me. ITC I like to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee, able to exit at any time without encumbrances or wasted alcohol. If I buy a bottle then I'll feel obligated to stick it out until I get my ROI. Fuck that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Regular clubs are a rip off in general. Snd and professional bottle rats the norm.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    We've done bottle service in a couple of cases. The most common case is when we all meet in Vegas and head to Palomino, usually on a packed weekend nightshift. In that case, it's already super hard to get a table, much less one that will fit the 5-10 of us. Depending on the bottle service package and the table, often for $150 or less apiece, we can get all the alcohol we can possibly drink over our 5-6 hour stay (3 types of liquor in mini bottles, a whole bunch of beers, bottomless mixers and soda backs), plus a table big enough for all of us, usually in a prime position for stripper traffic and attention. Hell, buying even a single round for 6 guys and their strippers, is probably $150+. $150+ for a huge table reserved all night plus more alcohol than we typically finish? Killer deal. The other time we've done bottle service is on dayshift -- at some of the local clubs where the managers know us they'll put a bottle on extreme discount -- like as low as $250 -- only on dayshift, when they want to clear out a particular brand of liquor they're not serving anymore. Works out fine
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Have never done bottle-service - is there typically a max # of people in a group allowed per bottle?
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Papi, I have no idea, my entire bottle service experience is at a few strip clubs, not enough experience to know how it's usually done. If I had to make a guess, I'd guess that given how much the clubs love when people order bottle service, they probably don't have to sweat group sizes. At Palomino, if I remember right the bottle service levels might also have been tied into the table size -- and I've heard from younger people that "reserving a table" at a club, and getting bottle service, are practically the same thing. That is, if you want a table at a hot nightclub, you pay (say) $2000, and that comes with (say) 2 bottles. That's the only way you can get a table at those clubs, and the hottest girls won't bother with guys who don't have tables... so I don't think the club cares how many guys are going in
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's a limit. Usually between 3 to 5 per bottle
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion