tuscl

Take a few minutes on Monday, Memorial Day

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
While enjoying the beach, the bar-b-cue, or just relaxing with family; keep in mind that freedom to enjoy all of this, isn't free, when you're indulging in whatever it is remember those men and woman who paid the ultimate price keep them in your mind and thank them, remember every grave marker is someone's loved one they too have paid a terrible price, save some compassion for our Gold Star Families as well
Happy Memorial Day to you all.

19 comments

• ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Amen, 25!!!
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Totally agree 25.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Agree.
  • kilgoretrout12
    3 years ago
    amen TwentyFive
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    The US is a dictatorship now. I will not be celebrating anymore patriotic holidays. Let's not kid ourselves about what this place has become. I know that will make people mad but its time someone said it. The people whobdied in the padtvwill always be revered but there is nothing to be oatriotic about niw.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Finally something on TUSCL that everyone can agree on.

We should all take time to mourn those who gave their lives for our freedoms and honor them with how we exercise those freedoms.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Dave_Anderson said "The people whobdied in the padtvwill always be revered but there is nothing to be oatriotic about niw."

Go to the hospital. You're having a stroke.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    All of TUSCL have a safe Memorial Day and never forget the true meaning behind it.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    All gave some, some gave all. +1 to all.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Cheers
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I am runnin da taco shitz truck tomorrow. Free tacos for vets! 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Well said Twentyfive. I agree. It’s important to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Agree with the majority.

Have a hot dog Dave. It's a beautiful day and a pretty darn good country.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    One day it'll be known as victims of imperialist wars day
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    One day, on ICEE's birthday, we will celebrate by washing down lead paint chips with turpentine. 50% off for pregnant women.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Victim = loser. How being a loser became a badge of honor instead of a badge of shame amazes me. Young people are a fucking mess. Don't even understand gender, so how do we expect them to understand history and truth? The further left America turns, the quicker we fail. I no longer assume I outlive this country.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    When you die in a war you're a loser by your definition
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ why don’t you start a thread to shit on yourself you fuckn dickwad, you’ve never served anyone other than your own selfish wants and while you’re at it go and take the rest of the haters with you y’all deserve one another
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Skibum is the one saying you're a loser if you die in a war.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion