tuscl

The Mouses Ear Knoxville Switches to Contact

Aspen_Holiday
NC Dancer & Snapchat Girl
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 2:00 AM
I figured I would let the masses here know that The Mouses Ear in Knoxville has switched to two way contact at the girls discretion. The most contact allowed is dancers grinding and customers touching legs, arms, and back. They are also adding VIP rooms that should be done by the end of this week. The club was sold which is why all these changes are happening. Couch dances are also $25/song or $40/2 songs during showtime.

16 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    In addition to posting in this forum, you should also post this as a discussion on the club's TUSCL page: [view link]
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    I'm curious..... what is the connection between a mouse's ear and a strip club?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    The same connection as the Spearmint Rhino.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Just a suggestion for the OP. You should upload some recent photos - so they appear in the Stripper photos - so folks can see you when they access the site and see this post. You have a hot body - and that will attract more customers.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Nice info. What is your opinion of that club? I doubled checked and searched into Facebook groups and wow that particular club gets trashed a LOT more than other Knoxville places. In your opinion, is that fair or unfair?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Seems weird looking at the clubs home page the daytime cover is $9 nights $7 Is that wrong or is there a reasonable explanation
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    👆 trashed by dancers in what way?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    @Papi allegations were: Claims of really bad dancer cattiness and bullying Drug issues Unprofessional management, as in not opposed to violence with customers Mandatory free full nude dance(?) Hard asses with scheduling and demanding lots of hours AC and Heater cut in dressing room on purpose Sexual passes from management Racism The opinions came from 5 different individuals. Granted online intel can be wonky sometimes when it comes to smaller areas but I was just interesting in hearing a different perspective
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Wow
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Damn
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Sounds like sour grapes to me. There will always be dancers willing to trash any club. Unhappy people are always to most vocal ones.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ Very true, and that applies to the customer side as well. Which is why I’m interesting in reading a different viewpoint. I know of one individual who, for example, trashes Baby Dolls Dallas super hard with an experience many others do not also share for whatever reason. And that individual always gets irritated whenever anybody says anything positive of that club.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I love da babydolls club. Da dranks are strong der
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Maybe the complaints are related to previous owners. Could be part of reason it was sold and new ownership changing things up.
  • Aspen_Holiday
    3 years ago
    Cashman1234: I definitely need to. I am not on here often which is honestly a mistake in itself. While I’ve met some exhausting people here I’ve met some lovely ones as well 😂 Thank you for reminding me to do that, I’ll get on it tonight! Nicespice: Do you want to message me and let me know the 5 people? I can probably tell you why they were all fired. 😂 There were some of your standard issues maybe 4 years ago when new girls started. They weren’t over welcoming but didn’t go out of the way to bother you. Now that isn’t an issue, basically everyone gets along. That also means if you are a brat basically everyone won’t like you. Old owners were a bit racist. They wouldn’t hire lots of black girls and definitely favored blonde woman above all. I honestly don’t even use a locker at work. No one steals. There isn’t petty drama. There is occasional real drama. There was some girls at one point who did use cocaine and didn’t try hard to hide it, but that isn’t a ongoing issue. The more I read your comment I know who two of the people you talked to were 😂 I have NEVER seen a fight there in 4 years. Management if anything was too nice in some situations. Luckily the new owners aren’t that way. You definitely don’t give free dances, they makes no sense. If you get to work before 4pm in the summer the dressing room will be hot. I can’t speak on much with new management as they have only been here two weeks. If the club was so terrible before I don’t think there would be multiple girls who have worked there for the better part of a decade. a decade. 5 years, etc. especially when all of us who have been there many years have traveled so we know how other clubs are and such. I would check it out if you’re in Knoxville in maybe 3 months. Let the new owners find out exactly what changes they are keeping and such. Let everyone settle in. Or come join the chaos with us. Your call 😂 Gobstopper007: The complaints are unrelated to the sale. I would say the last two years we’ve had fewer dancer issues than previously, and the old owners never took customer complaints too seriously as they normally revolved around the lack of contact at our club which came from a clear as mud Knoxville city ordinance. Anyway, the owners had owned the club since it opened 42 years ago. They were brothers. 73 and 78. They were the only managers we had. They were just tired. They are ready to just relax and enjoy their lives. They sold off several other assets as well as the club.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thank you for posting those great photos! I think they will draw attention to you and your club. You are both beautiful and sexy - and your photos are amazing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion