Stripper stalker on-the-loose in Philly

Friday, May 21, 2021 5:39 PM
Pretty scary story for dancers I’m sure. [view link]

14 comments

*This* is why we don't give out a dancer's contact info here.
Call.Me.Ishmael
3 years ago
Armed rape, armed assault, kidnapping, armed robbery, using a firearm in commission of multiple felonies... this is why we do not defund the police. This is why we need a strong and robust defense of the second amendment. This is why we have three strike laws. This is why we have prisons. Guys like this, when convicted in a public trial by a jury of their peers, never need to see the light of day again. Drop him in gen pop, let the other inmates know who he is, and let the law of the jungle run.
gammanu95
3 years ago
I agree with both [view link].Ishmael and gammanu95 that we need to protect dancer's privacy and punish SOBs like this to the full extent of the law. Unless one of the women who he has done this to has a father, brother or close friend that can catch up to him before the cops and save the taxpayers the cost of a trial and jail.
whodey
3 years ago
The Baltimore girls are all over Instagram posting warnings about this fuckwad.
Hank Moody
3 years ago
I respectuflly disagree with whodey. I want everyone to know this bastard's name and face. I want to know that 15 nuts are busting in his ass daily. I want to his ass to be so full of cum that he chokes to death on it. Street justice would be too merciful for him.
gammanu95
3 years ago
^^ gammanu95 There's street justice, and then there's street justice. Lol [view link]
misterorange
3 years ago
We shouldn't give anyone's info out. But these girls share everything on social media. They want to be as known as possible. Its strange that he hasn't been caught when his car is known he's been on camera. He had to have gone to the clubs....
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
They’ll catch him. But Philly averages a couple homicides a day, so the police detectives and resources are stretched really thin.
Studme53
3 years ago
They’ll catch him. It’s Philly though, with the lunatic lefty DA he’ll get a slap on wrist and get released immediately so he can do it again. Because rehabilitation! And of course the perpetual torture of crime victims and their families. But that’s life in Liberaland. Where the crooks run show.
Muddy
3 years ago
Kevin Bennett now wanted by the FBI lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
They arrested the POS in Indiana [view link]
Studme53
3 years ago
Studme53
3 years ago
Good, I hope he spends a long life getting gang raped in prison.
whodey
3 years ago
Not giving out information on dancers or the clubs wouldn't have helped in this situation. The rapist followed his victims from the club to their home, one of whom was a waitress. And I don't know of any review where the waitresses are mentioned.
rl27
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion