tuscl

At the end of the day, aren't nice girls just the best?

I'm talking just not a total bitch. Somebody who wants to just make sure I have a great time. Not always charging for everything, putting me on the clock, not always thinking about herself, trying to get the most for the least effort. If you want to call it great customer service I'm all for it.

I have two OTC girls that I keep going back to because you know what they are FUCKING NICE. They have a great personalities. Total sweethearts. They relax around me, I relax around them and then sex is so much better. And then when it comes to going out, I'm splurging big time. If I really like you, I don't even care that much. It's going to something good. They open up to me, I open up to them. Fuck it they are on my team Muddy as far as I'm concerned. I even feel good about giving up the money in some cases. They fucking earned it.

The more I go on in life the more I'm just turned off by mean. Don't we see enough of mean during the day? And I'll hang with strippers sometimes who just don't turn the hustle switch off, they almost don't even seem human. Constant state of Bitch. I used to not think this way but I'll take the friendly 8 over the bitchy 9 in especially when it comes to repeating.

Thought on this? Disagree and all that bullshit's overrated?

14 comments

• eros973
    3 years ago
    thumbs ups- agree 6-8 are the best range
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Women im around are always nice to me. I kinda get turned on by bitchiness towards others but then when they're really nice to me
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    If they’re not nice to me why would I waste my time or money on them
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    It would be nice if all were nice.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I don't really care how pretty a girl is. If I don't like her personality, then I'm not spending any time or money on her. Totally agree Mud Man.
  • OregonscrazyRed
    3 years ago
    I gotta agree , even from a woman’s perspective, what’s the point of you can’t even talk? Or enjoy one another? I don’t just mean in the job but in life. If you can’t actually enjoy time spent, why do it?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Yes; nice girls are the best.

That is the holy grail for me OTC with a nice DS and I have been really lucky, my ATF was a baby stripper, in her early twenties, when we meet, very sweet and nice.

We developed a Sugar Baby type of relationship where we had OTC almost every week for more than two years.

The sex got better and better because she fell safe, appreciated, comfortable, relaxed, and was able to let herself go and enjoy it, I enjoyed it too, she would experience multiple orgasms and was very shy and sweet about it.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    What's cj's definition of a nice girl?

A girl that contributes to his dick pic collection.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Just remember, good girls go to heaven nice girls go everywhere
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But keep in mind being nice and acting nice and being a "nice girl" are all different things
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Eh. Depends how hot she is. I’m willing to put up with some shit for someone super hot. I guess I’m the only shallow one here. I’m not talking marriage, but for clubs? Fuck yes.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Muddy

You wrote and I quote:

“I have two OTC girls that I keep going back to because you know what they are FUCKING NICE.”

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Eat some beans and fart on the mean ones
  • nickifree
    3 years ago
    It used to be that way up till about 15 years ago. Now it's all about getting over, whereas before it was just a hustle. It's not enough for most of these girls now to walk out with $800 after a good night. Some of it has to come from getting over a customer in order to feel satisfied.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion