tuscl

Cleveland?

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 3:48 PM

I'm going to assume Cleveland ( maybe Ohio in general) is a weak location for SCs. I've read the reviews, and there aren't many.

I'll be stuck in Cleveland for work fir a few days. Any insight or recommendations?

10 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    The only sure thing is Palace in the Pines, 90 minutes away in Lowellville OH.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I’ve had a good time at Christie’s down at the Flats. Good full contact lapdances two way touching, probably best looking girls of all the clubs in the area.

I’ve been to other places in metro Cleveland over the years and they all sucked.

This was all pre-covid of course.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    If you care about looks Christies or Hustler club west side flats area. If you don't care about looks and want hotter action it's the Akron clubs.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    All these comments are pretty spot on... you will be trading looks for action at the Palace or in Akron. If I had to recommend.... Christie's and Hustler in the Flats AND I had a pretty good time for the money at the Crazy Horse on Miles.... read my review.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I'd just echo what other said about Christies, though my intel is a little old. It was by far the club with the hottest girls when I last visited CLE. Cary Horse and Diamond, OTOH, were probably the worst experiences i had.

The Brookpark Rd. clubs are...interesting. Small, seedy and overall VERY controlled. I did find a good looking OTC partner in one of them, but even that was not enough to make me return to those clubs on a subsequent trip.

But CLE is really no different than many other club areas throughout the country. This discussion board is so skewed towards guys in places like MI, FL and RI (including MA) that it's easy to forget that they are more the exception than the norm. Most of my local and travel club destinations have resembled CLE a lot more than Miami, which is why my fun with dancers has always centered around OTC. Unlike ITC action, OTC is less about club rules and more about economic positioning. In a less affluent flyover city like CLE, your chances of making an OTC offer that is enticing to a dancer who is having a bad night should be better than average.
  • DickyDoo2
    3 years ago
    If you are looking for extras ITC you will have to go to Akron. G Spot, Old Glory Daze and Lucky Corner are your best bet. These are not high end clubs. More blue collar. I would stay away from Lusty Adventures since it is a real shit hole.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ be careful at the clubs mentioned before. I was at one and mistakenly parked near the front. A fight broke out and spilled into the exit of the club. Next day I realized my hood was all scratched up. Luckily there weren’t any dents and it buffed out, it was my own car not the usual rental.
  • eyeofodin
    3 years ago
    all the clubs here in the Land are pasties and limited contact, most of the dive clubs on Brookpark Road have closed up when Cleveland and Brookpark did a land swap and the "rules" changed.

Like DickyDoo2 said, Akron dive bars can be fun but Lusty Adventure even scares me.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    My recommendation is to drive to Detroit.
  • aham5
    3 years ago
    @jackslash that could be advice for any Midwest city!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion