tuscl

Stage Names of dancers who made an impression

FishHawk
The mustache makes the man
Wiffle Waffle’s post about worst stage names got me thinking about the stage names of dancers I have known and remember. Most of these dancers made a good impression. I am not commenting on the quality of the names.
Heather
Sandy Dunes
Barbara
Toy
Liz
Victoria
Sage
Mary Jane
Denver
Electra
Tink

There have been a lot more dancers that I have had fun with whose names didn’t stick with me. What are some of the stage names you remember?

16 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    The worst part is when you’re in VIP and the stripper is yelling “oh Bill oh Bill” and I’m thinking to myself “who the heck is Bill? Oh that’s the name I gave her.”
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Seven. Unusual name and she was easily an 8 to 8.5. She didn't give herself enough credit! So hot and so busy with customers (of course). I only saw her once on stage and that one time at the club in many visits (which was not known for the hottest dancers, but she was - this was many years ago and not my favorite club which I have reviewed a lot)
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    🔼Maybe she was thinking of Seven of nine from Star Trek Voyager?
  • DesertScab
    3 years ago
    My favorite was Long Duck Dong.

Other memorables are
    John D. Holmes
    Hugh Erection
    Lloyd Loads
    Johnny 69
    Non-friction
    Tee Bagger (he was a Tiger Woods fan)
    Chad Dingle

• Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    HiLiter Phoenix - Butterfly and Katana, legendary and are mentioned in a lot of reviews

Players Club Baltimore - London/Summer, Corinne, Rosie, Mandy, Jessica, Monica - this club was a tour de force for about 7 years and those names live on in the reviews

Palazio Austin - Lacey
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Long Duck Dong
    John D. Holmes
    Hugh Erection
    Lloyd Loads
    Johnny 69
    Non-friction
    Tee Bagger (he was a Tiger Woods fan)
    Chad Dingle
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cinnamon
    Amira
    Diana
    Nicki
  • SaltyNuts
    3 years ago
    Honeysuckle Devine at the Gayety Burlesque Theater at The Block in East Baltimore. She was described as a "vaginiste" and rumored to be a mistress of Lyndon Johnson.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    For me it's Paris. After a mediocre dance from a dancer named London many years ago, and shorty after I sit down another dancer stops by and says, "After your obviously disappointing time in London, how about ending your night in Paris?" Of course her name was Paris, and her dance was very good, and in fact was the last dancer I had that night. It wasn't her name so much, but her nice play on words. Other dancers with city names such as Dallas, Berlin, Brooklyn, Savannah and even Paris have felt kind of cheesy, but in her case I still remember the line all those years later.

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    I’m fucking awful with names I would have to go back to the damn reviews.

But yet another London mentioned was definitely probably my ATF

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    My ATF was Sarah and I never questioned her whether that was her real name. It made no difference to me at the time.

I was drinking heavily, and I could have easily turned into the Ben character from Leaving Las Vegas - to her Sarah.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I only remember stage names when the are exceptional good or exceptionally bad.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Hope (distant past memory)
    Sunshine (brightened my day, several days)
    Amoura (1st lap dance)
    Fantasia (1st hands on lap dance)
    Nicespice (only lunch with a dancer)
    Jazell (athletic fun fest)
    Isis (most recent thrill)
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    Going by gSteph's example here a few more of mine.
    Asia - First ever lap dance
    Crystal - First full contact lap dance
    Ruby - First tit fuck
    Diamond - first full extra
    Stephania - First many years favorite who lasted over 7 years.
    Heather - All time favorite, lasted 12 years as a favorite
    Rachel / Christina / Mandy - Name depending on which club she worked at, first ever OTC encounter.
  • Techman
    3 years ago
    My ATF is Gabby. Are there any other Gabby's you know?
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    I knew three Gabby's. Two were named that because they were gabbers. The other looked a bit like the tennis player Gabriela Sabatini, so the club suggested the name Gabby.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion