tuscl

He still doesn't get it

bang69
North Carolina
Sunday, May 2, 2021 8:25 PM
Biden still doesn't get it. Americans are not going to give up there guns.

6 comments

• jackslash
    3 years ago
    Biden has not asked Americans to give up their guns. I own rifles, pistols and shotguns. There are no proposals coming from Biden to take my guns away. Why don't you worry about something real, like Trump's inciting rioters to destroy our democracy?
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    mr slash ur confused. mr bang is worried about his there guns but ur not worried about ur guns. I guess u do not have any there guns so ur not worried

wait isnt this political? mr bang do u know that political posts in the front room make baby jesus cry?
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    "there guns"

Biden's trying to confiscate guns from the inbred and functionally illiterate. Seems like a good idea...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Wrong forum.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "Biden's trying to confiscate guns from the inbred and functionally illiterate."

Good thing you don't own any guns rummy otherwise you'd be first in line to lose them.
    Lol, Dipshit!
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Here's an idea: How about before you exercise your 1st Amendment rights to free speech, you have to apply for permission from the government. You can't just express your feelings and beliefs unless they conform to the government's position. Then it takes a couple months to be approved to open your mouth about it. And IF you're approved (to speak your mind) you have hundreds of restrictions governing what you can or can't say. And even if you're approved, you can only speak 10 words, because 10 rounds in a magazine is more than enough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion