tuscl

Utah strip clubs

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Anyone have any experience with them?

18 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don’t think pineapple pizza is allowed in Utah.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Scrub is always singing the praises of Utah clubs. I went over 10 years ago and it was as terrible as Scrub describes it. It was membership and pasties, very large ones, at the time. Haven't bothered to try after that. Saw a bumper stick one that read, "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you may be in Utah".
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I have a friend who went years ago. Said the cover charge is a membership fee. Pasties and the beer is lower alcohol percentage than elsewhere. Any bar serving liquor has to formally be a private club.

I was just thinking that with so much public prudishness there has to be a hedonistic outlet.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Guys in Utah don’t need strip clubs because they have at least five wives at home. Having at least five wives means their chances at least one of them wants to have sex on any given night greatly increases over the odds of just having one wife.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Five wives might sound good. But think of the monthly Visa bill.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Who the hell could live in a house with 5 wives just imagine trying to get into the bathroom in the morning
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They outlawed polygamy. But they do marry early. I guess thats an outlet.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Wells NV, 2 1/2 hour drive from Salt Lake City exists because of Utah laws. "Jack" Mormons do have real private clubs.

Mike710 - I saw that on a t-shirt a flight attendant was wearing back in the 70's.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    "Who the hell could live in a house with 5 wives just imagine trying to get into the bathroom in the morning"

I would only be interested in this is we always had "THREESOME THURSDAYS" as a weekly ritual and I was always one of the three included.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    ^That flight attendant must have worked for Delta and spent enough time in Utah to know what it's like.

It has tamed down on the "membership" rules in the last few years but they still have some other rules about drinking. You and not get a double shot but you can get an extra half ounce in your drink under certain circumstances. Usually, that involves ordering food. Within the last year, they allowed regular domestic macro beer to be sold as full strength rather than 3.2. That 3.2 beer would get you full before you came close to catching a buzz.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I used to date a stripper that lived in Utah, although she stripped in Vegas.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago

The Utahns I've known

Man who left the Mormon church after his wife left him for his brother. He had 8 kids.

Librarian who came out of the closet at 45

Elderly man whose wife passed away after he had rough sex with her while she was on a respirator.

A neighbor who pretended to have the perfect family. His 6 kids were always dirty and he beat his wife

• DesertScab
    3 years ago
    Her hubby really loves scrubbie’s mouth!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That has to be some pretty good sex if they buy real estate coz of it
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Y'all need to check out Rodney Dangerfield in "My 5 wives".
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    A stripper I wrote about named BILLY came from Utah and explained their clubs as such: Laps, Labia, or Liquor. Clubs can either give lap dances, be fully nude, or serve liquor. She worked in a liquor club so all she could really do is walk around in a bikini and talk to guys and beg for tips.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion