tuscl

What makes customers most irritated with dancers?

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 5:06 PM
We're in a smoke free club state so in my case I will say dancers that smell like ashtrays. I believe many somehow believe their long term smoking habit and the resultant bad breath - can somehow be fixed by mints or mouthwash. Sorry it doesn't work

32 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Most irritated? I can probably read off a list and then maybe decide along with others that people post on here. 1. Starting a lap dance on a partial song and counting that as a full song for the lap dance count. 2. Ask me if I want a dance and I say ok. Then she disappears and seems to go off with someone else or who knows where. Not a biggie for me since I will disappear too rather quickly. However why bother asking me and get me expecting you to come over if the dancer isn't going to right away? 3. Maybe this one is biggest, lying to me about the cost of the lap dance or changing the price and lying about it. ROB. Doesn't happen very much but a few dancers are ROB's. You asked and she said for instances 2 dances were a total of 30. Then at the end she either says that's $40 or it was 3 dances. That really gets me irritated. One good reason for not getting dances from new dancers or if you get a ROB vibe from one. Really stupid for a regular dancer since I won't ever be getting any more dances from a ROB. 4. A dancer with bad body odor or smells likes she's been in a barbeque pit with the smoke smell really bad. A repeat from the first one I believe. 5. A dancer who sneaks up from behind you and says "wanna dance?" without even letting you see her. 6. A dancer who sits down with you and immediately presumes you're interested in her and wants you to buy her a drink. 7. Dancers with an attitude problem when you tell them no, no thanks, maybe later, or don't want to take a no answer at all. They may make some rude comment or snotty remark to you as they leave. 8. Dancers who not only seem to not know what no thanks means, but want to sit and argue with you about it. Or pulling on you and your chair or continuing to argue. If she keeps arguing for 10 to 15 minutes, it will get me ticked off at her and I'll leave. 9. Dancers whom you tell them they can dance for you and they say ok but then they're too busy to walk over to your table. Just slightly irritating since I figure she's going after the bigger money and I don't usually want to spend that much. 10. This may not apply to everyone. Dancers who want to play games telling you they want to go out with you and they give you their phone number. They tell you to call them etc. Then she starts telling you she would like to go out with you sometime. You finally decide well ok. Then when you call and leave a message, she doesn't return the phone call but at the club she makes up an excuse of why she couldn't make it. But then she says she still wants to go out. Do this twice and I call it bullshit. Plus she wasted my time I could have spent with someone else. I seemed to have reached a dead end. Now all I'm thinking about are ways a dancer has been nice to me. Fortunately I have a bigger list or more memories of nice dancers than I do of bad ones.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    1. Complaining about unwanted groping. 2. Statements like, "You're too dreamy/sexy/hot to be doing this." 3. Bragging about their vagina size....BOR-ING!
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    good ones chandler. Let me try to remember. I had one more. Ok, here's another. A dancer who keeps dancing without telling you the agreed upon number of dances (say you agreed on a 2 for one) is over and she's doing another song. Very irritating if she tries charging full price and you're wondering because of the strange songs if it's some techno mix and isn't another song or if she is giving you a freebie or what is going on. I have to agree with chandler, I find it boring to keep hearing about how big a dancer's vagina is.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I guess if you didn't agree to get any more than say two songs but she wants to continue dancing anyway, you shouldn't have to pay her. I like the dancers who will automatically stop or at a minimum ask and say, ok that's the end of the two for one, do you want another at such and such a price or should I stop?
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    One more, dancers who like to talk a lot during the lap or table dance or seem to be more interested in looking around for somebody else to dance for while they are dancing for you.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Dancers that require bribes to stop harassing you for dances. This is rare but I had one that I started paying and it became over time like a shakedown operation. I would usually give her a twenty. One day I gave her a ten and she says "what's that"??
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Irritated how much certain dancers will take a customer for granted who starts steadily paying them moderate or large sums of money each month. They just don't appreciate it and over time resentment buids up I had a fav type dancer I had paid over 1000 dollars (1200 plus)during a single day (twice this happened in fact with her) for couch dances, and I noticed the 2 dollar pervs at the rail earlier - were getting a better response from her than I was during that afternoon. She could predict my moves with cash, and she had discounted it, unlike the 2 dollar cheapskate - the dancer never knows which cheapskate will actually spend the 2 bucks or maybe 4 bucks I've stopped that bullsh.t - I'm very erratic now, a dancer could never predict anything about me as for spending on them
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    How about when your taking a fav type upstairs (or wherever) in CR or private dancers for a clean-type dance and are about to spend 100's perhaps 1000's that week on her - and their eyes dark sideways looking at one of their semi-reg pervs, who just entered the club or brushed them in the ass, the perv who's probably looking for his weekly 100 dollar bj/or hj
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    Any talk about how little they are making that night or their money problems in general.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Honestly, I rarely get irritated with dancers. I don't give them the chance. Strippers HAVE to put up with irritating customers to some degree in order to make money, but there's no reason a customer should have to at all. Girls who pull most of the stunts mentioned are pretty easy to spot in advance, or, if they try them, a sure sign to forget about that girl and move on to one who doesn't do irritating stuff.
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    What irritates me most is when "be right back" stretches out into ten minutes. Don't bore me is all I ask! O.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    That's because "be right back" translates from Stripperspeak to English as, "Might be back when I feel like it, might not."
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I have several pet peeves, but really when I think about it, most are controlled BY me. For instance, starting a dance mid-song... it rarely happens to me, but when it does, a simple "am I paying for this dance, if I am, let's wait until the next song starts" will solve that issue. A dancer with an odor problem? Don't buy dances from her! A dancer that sneaks up from behind and asks for a dance...I never acknowledge her... I pretend I didn't hear her. I could go down the list, but that's enough, you get the point. What DOES bother me is something that happened during my last club visit last week. Maybe it bothered me more than it should have because it's been a while since I had experienced it, then I got it TWICE in one night... I'm talking about scoping out a girl that you are wanting to spend some quality time with, asking her to come back to your table, getting confirmation that she will come back to see you, only to watch her do everything BUT come to your table. Here's what happened at BBF last week (sorry Chandler and Chitown, you've already read this); My usual plan of attack is to sit through a stage rotation to find the girl that turns me on the most, but I didn't sit long before a fairly hot blonde came to the stage. She had shoulder length silky blonde hair, thin body, cute face... I'd give her a high 7 or low 8. I waited until she was topless, then headed to the stage to get a closer look. She was definitely cute, but looked a little older than I thought from a distance. She kind'a reminded me of Heidi from "The Hills", if you've seen that show. She gave me a sultry smile and walked towards me, telling me to scoot back from the tip rail. She then did a graceful headstand into my lap, with her crotch right at my chin. She slyly wrapped one leg behind my neck and pushed my face into her pussy (well, her g-string, anyhow [smile]). Then she dismounted and gave me a stevie. I slipped her a $1... I don't know why so little, usually I will tip $5-$20 and ask that they come to my table. I asked if she was having a good night and she told me that she was bored... I told her to come see me and I would take care of that, and she said she would. When her set was over she exited the stage, then headed towards me. I looked down to adjust my pants and get into my "Mr Cool" pose, and after getting set I looked up with my most charming smile on my face, only to see her sitting about four tables off to my left. WTF?! I guess my measly tip was a mistake... shit! She DID say that she was coming over, though, so I waited patiently. After about 25 minutes, I was starting to get pissed. I continued checking out the talent on stage for option B when a very cute brunette hit the stage. She looked a lot like Penelope Cruz. She wasn't really dancing though... she kind'a just swayed to the music. I figure she must be new or something. When the top came off, off I went stage-side to tip, giving a "WTF" look to Miss Blondie as I walked past her and the doofus she was with, and set out to get a closer look at Miss Brunette. She definitely looked good, and she gave me a nice smile as I sat waiting patiently for her to come over so that I could tip her and chat her up a bit. She wasn't leaving the pole, she never went up to the guys at the rail. I've NEVER seen that behavior before, further making me think she's a newbie (nothing wrong with THAT! [wink]). FINALLY, when the song was over, she went to the few of us still gathered around, and ultimately came over to me. She just pulled out the g-string for my tip. No hug, nothing! I was semi-desperate at that point, so I told her I wanted a dance (I know, all indications are saying NOT to get a dance from her). She said that she'd come see me, and I again returned to my table. This time, I wasn't taking any chances, so when she returned from the dressing room, I headed over towards her. She acted as though she were looking for someone (ME!), so I paralleled her path as she walked on the other side of the stage. We met at the end, and I gave her a suave "are you looking for me?", to which she smiled and coyly said "no". "Oh", I said as I slinked back to my table, past Miss Blondie, hoping that she didn't see me get shot down... Twice in one night! I was ready to cut my losses after one of my worst trips to BBF, when Miss Blondie finally showed. I felt a little better about things, and after we retired to VIP, she was able to more than make up for my frustrations, so there WAS a happy ending to my story (err... you know what I mean).
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Not getting the concept. Men want sexual activity with/on/under hot young-looking females. Money is exchanged for that. (If the "activity" is limited to a lap dance, or goes all the way to full service, fine, that's up to the dancer, the price, the market, the context, the club rules, etc.. Beside the point.) Thinking that pirouettes on stage, or amazing pole tricks, or having to take care of your sick mother, or wanting breast implants, or wearing lipstick that matches the shoes, or needing to lose weight, or having fat ugly mustachioed friends who "ought to be able" to be dancers, or whether or not your car would start, MATTERS AT ALL to how much money she can make, IS the problem. Princess-attitude.
  • MIDancer
    17 years ago
    I disagree, Book Guy; an outstanding stage performance CAN and DOES make a dancer money in certain clubs. I've lost count the number of times I've left the stage with over $100, and I can think of at least a handful of times that I left the stage with $300-$400. Of course this isn't common place in your common neighborhood strip joints, but in a high-volume, performance-oriented "gentlemen's club," pirouettes and pole tricks are skills worth learning.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    1. dancers who smoke at your table when you aren't. 2. dancers who prowl for tips 3. dancers who promise one thing and then deliver something else 4. dancers who sit down with you then spend the next 5 minutes scanning the room 5. dancers who sit down and stay even as you ignore them 6. dancers who retire too young 7. dancers who spend way too much time with regulars. 8. dancers who sit in a group at the bar or in a corner and ignore the paying customers
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Skills worth learning if you want to make small cash on stage ...
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    A major irritation can be 5 scale or lower dancers who shouldn't even be dancing in the first place. What's amazing is some of these girls not only think they are "hot" but some even have huge attitudes to go with their often huge asses. Yes, its true the customers can often be an odd assortment of various PLs of all shapes and sizes - however these customers are paying CASH for the fantasy thing, that's part of the "concept" someone alluded to earlier - that dancers often don't get If these very unattractive girls want to dance and they are willing to pay CASH out to customers, perhaps to safisfy their often fat egos ("hey I'm a dancer, look at me" - then fine
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    cg&sd pretty well sum up the gripes.
  • MIDancer
    17 years ago
    Small cash? I'm not looking to make thousands a night. Sure, that would be preferable, but my dances are (and by my own admittance) very tame. If my nightly goals usually fall between $600-$800, making a couple hundred bucks on stage throughout the night is nothing to scoff at; that means I'm making between 1/4-1/3 of my nightly income from stage tips alone. Whether or not every customer in the building is impressed matters very little to me; it's more fun than strolling back and forth across the stage, and its' far more profitable. I'd rather use that six minutes on stage to my financial advantage, not waste it because I'm narcissistic enough to waste what is most certainly an oppurtunity to promote myself to my audience. I only work two nights per week, and while I have my regulars, they often grow weary of the fact that I'm not there as much as they'd like me to be. Generally, I lose their business after a couple months. So, I'm always on the prowl for new business, and my stage performance has proved time and time again to reel guys in.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Take it to the pink site.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    All of you covered this topic very well, therefore, I can't add anything more. How about somebody starting a topic "What makes dancers most irritated about customers?"
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Sorry, just came to this topic. Ugh! :-(
  • MIDancer
    17 years ago
    Honestly, Shadowcat, if it were wishful thinking, the girls that DO put on a good stage performance wouldn't bother. Believe me, if no one's tipping, my feet will stay planted on the floor and my top will remain on.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I think the thing that irritates me most is girls who don't make much effort to be good at their jobs - things like not being in shape, or not making an effort to be pleasant and fun to be with. I never understand this - don't they realize why guys are there, why some girls make a lot more than others do? All it takes is effort so why is that so often missing?
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    "girls who don't make much effort to be good at their jobs" I am constantly amazed at that too, and it seems more common in the american girls vs lets say Brazilian dancers, although of course there are lots of exceptions. Its almost as if they lack the ability to think prospectively as it concerns their business Typically , they finally get a guy to do a private dance, and then so many end up doing a crap job on the dance with for example a low energy grind or just seem to have no comphrehensive plan to make the guy feel special. The guy could actually be ready to buy 7 or 8 more dances right at that moment, or he could be a potential regular down the road, or a large spending reg, or a potential high rolling reg - which can be a goldmine for a dancer for many months or more in some cases These girls from foreign countries that have personally experienced extreme poverty, they seem to sense the opportunities that each customer presents
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    About "girls who don't make much effort to be good at their jobs", it's probably something dancers backed into after not putting much effort to be good at their pre-dancing jobs. They probably figure dancing will be easy money and don't figure that guys want more than to see naked ladies dancing. Many underestimate the importance of the stage dance. Its one thing to not have the right level of attractiveness, but if you are bored and disinterested in your stage routine, that's a sure way to not get any of my money, at least beyond tips. I also think they don't know how to handle rejection properly. They just assume every time someone tells them no that its because they aren't attractive to them. And that isn't always true. Sometimes it ends up at that particular moment that I would rather have someone else, though if that someone else wasn't there, she would have been it. But they have no real way of knowing that they were just unlucky, so they just assume they weren't good enough.
  • bigdawg_1
    17 years ago
    Some very good points. One of my biggest pet peeves currently are dancers who flirt with you... as in let's get together OTC. Lately I have been stood up waiting at a sportsbar after a shift, waiting for a dancer 45 mins. to get dresseed to go my treat to another Gentleman's Club only to tell me she has decided to stay and work a double and the icing on the cake a dancer who wanted to F me only to be taken out on a strecher with an Asthma attack as I am waiting for her and than calling her to see how she was doing only to be blown off.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I think there's something cultural in it. In the USA, we learn that "to work" is something you ought to do for a discrete unit. Like, work until the task is done, until the right amount of money is earned, or until the hour is up. In most of the world, especially among those lower-class people who would more likely end up becoming dancers in America, people have much less of a concept of living a life independent of their work. They do their work, then accomplish as many errands and chores as possible outside of working, then return to working. This is largely because the income of a "regular" job is always insufficient, so there's never really sense of "when the work is done." It's just, "Now I have to do X, now I have to do Y, now I have to do Z," and the more of XYZ they can make into money-making, the better. The USA is the land of "leisure," turn-off-the-work time. Whether you're filthy-rich or really just scraping by, your assumption about work is that it is somehow INDEPENDENT of "real life." A Brazilian dancer, therefore, is more likely to have reconciled herself to trying to find something enjoyable about work; whereas an American may act well or poorly about it to please the customer, but is more likely to want to AVOID work BECAUSE it is negative. I know I have some of those assumptions. There's a LOT of my work that I have resented "having" to do; there were tons of times when I simply worked out how to do with less money, if I could. Were work more "fulfilling" relative to what I can do in my spare time, I'd be more likely to adopt the Brazilians' attitudes. They're probably happier than I am, too, even if they are sucking on some stranger's cock while they're working. Not gonna give that a try, no matter how theoretically appropriate, if you're wondering ... :P ...
  • mr.munchie
    17 years ago
    1. Dancers lying about anything to me. 2. Fake tits. 3. Dancers expecting more than 1 tip per stage rotation. 4. Dancers that won't take no for an answer.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    "Happy cocksuckers", that's not too bad a description of alot of those Brazilian chicks
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    If you can't handle dancers lying, you should stay away from strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion