tuscl

Worst Stage Names

Wednesday, April 28, 2021 1:28 PM
What are some of the most ridiculous and/or worst dancer stage names you've heard at a club? I'll go first: Ducky, Cookie Or even the most cliche or over used names? Star, Mocha

66 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    The worst ones are the ones that I can't understand. I don't remember those.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I hope your stage name isn’t the same as your TUSCL handle lol!
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    Phoenix Jezebel (would be hilarious to hear Beelzebub called to the stage, though) India - when used by any non-Indian
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I hope this doesn’t offend any dancers here. I find it funny when a dancer posts here with one user name - and then lists her clubs and stage names - it’s great! SuperFox has a great body - and at Joe’s House of Honey ask for Maserati, or Lamborghini - at The Double Dipper ask for Morgan, or Thriller - or Naughty Natasha on Friday and Saturday nights...
  • bman66
    3 years ago
    Met a dancer once named Hennessey, cliche name Candy
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    met a vagina, pronounced va-GEEN-uh I met a Chastity that had a full VIP menu. Met a Charity but she was not free. Met a German girl named Gertrude. It was her grandmother's name.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Why is there no Pussy Galore? Worst: Property. This was at Follies. Wtf? Where do you get that from and where do you go with it? Honorable mention: Li'l Bit. Doesn't make sense outside of southeast Louisiana. Most cliche: Kitty, Windy, and Sinnamon (spelling typos reflect dancer line-ups)
  • Member6532
    3 years ago
    Cactus, its a real name
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    Gammanu95, I was just going to mention Property from Follies. I recently met a black dancer who told me her name was Melanin. I said, "Melanin? Like skin pigment??" She said, "That's right!" Oh, well. As Shakespeare said, "What's in a name?" As long as they're fun to be with, I don't care what they want to call themselves.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    How many girls use a country, state or a continent like Asia, Brooklyn or Montana that aren’t even from the region they’re using for a name. Makes me laugh sometimes
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I remember a Lorena right around the time Lorena Bobbitt was in the news. Instant dick shriveler. A girl with a heavy NYC accent called Yonkers. An absolutely flat-chested girl Stacks. Then there are the girls that feel they have to customize a name. I remember a Madonda.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    overused: Brittany, although I was in love with a dancer Brittany once best, and unique, as far as I know: Malice, sweet girl with an obvious sense of humor
  • loper
    3 years ago
    worst: Hilary. Hey, I voted for her, but sexually, kind of a turn-off.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    'Hulk' was the worst name I've seen. I never saw her because it was from an online schedule. I always imagined she'd be a big thick dancer with a hair trigger temper. Not exactly curbside appeal.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m pretty sure that hurricane in Nola killed Katrina as a stripper name. Sandy died a quick death in NJ after that storm. I knew an older stripper who used the name of Alpha. She wanted to appear empowered and strong. However, she seemed very shy when I made her walk across the parking lot of America’s Best Value Inn wearing only heels.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    What if Waffle’s stage name is Waffle? Or Eggo? If a dude gets handsy - she can just tell him to Leggo my Eggo!
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I met one named Daisy once. In the Midwest, that name is more associated with a Holstein. Unfortunately, Daisy the stripper was more than a bit on the plus side.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Michael. This girl danced at the Flight Club for several years, and she was definitely a female. While I realize that "Michael" can be a woman's name (for example, Michael the wife of David in the Bible), I don't think it's a good name for a dancer who wants to attract men.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    If you consider that the 2 stages at Follies were named Boardwalk & Park Place, then Property makes a little sense. :)
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I wonder how many players have been bankrupted by landing there.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    "I find it funny when a dancer posts here with one user name - and then lists her clubs and stage names - it’s great!" God damn it. Me 100%. 😂 But I need to take one of clubs off of my profile. Also, Property? Seriously? What was her tag line? "Come buy your share of Property"?
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    I had a dancer named Chrome once. "Why Chrome" I asked. "They hired me on the spot, said what name you want, and my 1st choice was taken. Just looked at the shiny pole and said Chrome "
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Not a bad name, but I thought a dancer named Available was clever. Also remember a Mistress.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I remember seeing a dancer's name listed as "Tree" at a club. She said she picked the name because her mom told her the only thing she would ever be good at is giving strange men some wood. She was good at at least three things, giving wood, working the wood and relieving wood.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Mother of the Year. Damn.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Lexus is over used. Worst names are thunder thighs, Jupiter and bitchbad
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I saw a fat girl named DeLarge once. Truth in advertising. She said she got the name from A Clockwork Orange. Even scarier.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I once asked a new stripper her name. It was Noneofyourfuckingbusiness. What a New York accented sweetheart. I don't think she quite got the concept of a stage name.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Machine. She was pretty hot, but mechanical in the back lol
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Lexus, Mercedes, and Diamond are also over used names.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    ^^^Yeah those are the lame ones. It's seems like it's always rachet strippers who do the car names. I don't like the overused ones as much. I don't care really but the unique ones are the ones I think I'm cool with no matter how ridiculous
  • Baldnhappy
    3 years ago
    Pasco County, Florida- Dancer named Felony who had trouble working the pole while wearing a County supplied ankle bracelet.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    There used to be a dancer at Deja Vu North Hollywood in the early 2000's named Justice. Except she spelled it "Justus" After she gave me an unsolicited BJ, I asked her why she has chosen that name. She told me she was in college as a Criminologist major. Fitting name, I suppose.
  • how
    3 years ago
    A name I didn't like, used by a dancer I did like: Nevaeh. ("Heaven" spelled backwards, because she felt like dancing was a living Hell... get it?)
  • kingcripple
    3 years ago
    There was one named beautiful. I always thought that was silly. She was pretty but probably 25 pounds heavier than a stripper should be
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Car names. How come you never see Pinto or Studebaker? Always Lexus or Mercedes. A Priya told me that a lot of people thought she was named after the car Prius. Who would name themselves after an ugly low-end ... oh wait a minute. It could be an indication of high mileage.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Thankfully Skylar seems to have faded. I remember about 10 or 15 years ago every other dancer was named Skylar. I miss the girl names I grew up with: Lisa, Christy, Jennifer. Hell even Mary. Or Doreen. Not necessarily club names but real names. Where have all the Lisa's gone?
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I don't know how this got started, but in 2020/2021 the worst name is ... Karen.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    She got pissed when I told her that ISIS had bad political status and that she should change it.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    has anybody met a gonorrhea?
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    "She got pissed when I told her that ISIS had bad political status and that she should change it." I worked with a girl at a club in downtown Detroit who went by Isis. A customer told the female manager that he was concerned and offended that they would allow someone to use that name to identify by. The manager made her change her stage name from Isis to something I can't even remember after he spoke up. She was so pissed off about it and didn't exactly understand why. 🙄
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    i would have told her to fuck with everybody by renaming herself daesh your welcome for the space geneious advice
  • lotsoffun201
    3 years ago
    I’ll have to go with “Cash”. Just screams ROB
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    As a general rule the girls that go by luxury car names don't drive one. I have run across Lexus, Mercedes, Cadillac, Ferrari, Jaguar, Maserati, Porsche (not Portia), Denali, Chrysler and Camaro. Lincoln, Chevy, Mustang and Lotus are not necessarily about a car. Going back a ways I remember both a Celica and a Supra. I have also seen a Yamaha and Suzuki for Asian dancers. Lincoln reminded me of presidents. I have seen Madison, Monroe, Jackson, Harrison, Taylor, Tyler, Lincoln, Garfield (had the cat tattoo), Cleveland, Wilson, Kennedy, Carter and Clinton. And for Texans, Austin. No Johnson, Hoover or Bush yet!
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Bush would be a great stage name if she worked at a nude club and actually had one.
    3 years ago
    Baby. I hate that one.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    I hate “Kitty.” I work in a super club where every name is taken and there are some interesting ones there 🤔 I also hate the “city” names like Dallas, etc, those aren’t names.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Any girl named Hoover better be sucking dick in VIP. Oh, hell! I remember a Dyson!
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    Here are a few. A blonde named Raven. An Asian dancer who chose the name Malaise, thinking it sounds like Malaysia, and not knowing it means feeling bad. A Russian dancer named Olga, and a German named Gertrude. An Asian named Opal, which is straight out of the 1890's. A dancer down south named Hattie. Mercedes was overused about ten years ago, but seems to have died out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... Michael. This girl danced at the Flight Club for several years, and she was definitely a female. While I realize that "Michael" can be a woman's name (for example, Michael the wife of David in the Bible), I don't think it's a good name for a dancer who wants to attract men ..." Yeah - I remember Michael from my one and only time to FC back in 2014 - fucked up name for a dancer but she knew what to do w/ a man as if she had been one (not that there was anything about her to think that and one would think a dancer would avoid that name if she was trying to keep any kinda secret)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    99% of dancers' names for me go in one ear and out the other (I focus on important things about a dancer like her tits and ass). Early on in my PL-career (early-2000s) while I lived/SCed in Dallas, I had a semi-fave that went by the name of "Trouble" which I thought was kinda a dumb and not-that-sexy name - I assume many dancers pick a name that kinda matches some kinda alter-ego or wannabe alter-ego.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I'm still looking for the elusive dancer with the name "No Limits"
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    I had a couple run ins with a dancer named Easy. I don’t remember anything besides how ridiculous that name was.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I think "Philly Mami" was a dumb name, but I helped the girl pick something shorter/better.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Have u all seen that 1 movie "We're the Millers"? There was a stripper named "Cum Dumpster" with that tattooed on her. Pure gold.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    'Medusa' is listed as a dancer here: [view link] Last I checked, Medusa was a female monster from Greek myth with snakes for hair and you turned to stone if you looked into her eyes directly. So how is this a good stripper name?
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Hot Sushi. Backstory: There was an incredibly sexy, near-legendary stripper at MBOT, stage name Jennifer York (MBOT always had first and last names for stage names, interestingly enough). One day she walks by Jim Mitchell, who remarks "that's some hot sushi!". She laughs and jokes back "that should be my stage name!" Everyone laughs. She thinks it's a joke. But Jim apparently said "yes that's your stage name". She showed up on the roster, and was announced to stage, as Hot Sushi for like the next 4-6 months. She never adopted the name and always introduced herself as Jennifer, but for the purposes of the club, one of their best girls was Hot Sushi.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I clicked your link for Medusa and saw that Judass Pea is working dayshift Wed. and Thurs.. Now I don't know if Judass Pea is THE worst stripper name, but it has to be top ten. smh [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @JustinTolook yeah that club is a dive and has always had some weird stripper names. My earlier mention of 'Hulk' was for that same club. Being a dive I don't think the strippers there are trying to fit into the mold of a classic gentleman's club stripper. It's also the one club in Portland where I've seen a trans dancer.
  • DesertScab
    3 years ago
    A few months back we had a guys night out. Juice, BBBC, Scrubbie, san_jose_gay and MackTruck - we decided to drive the shit truck to the local glory hole. It was a hoot! Juice met a sweet tranny and they walked across the street for some all you can eat Chinese buffet food. Juice loves those soft warm dumplings on his nut sack! BBBC pulled out his trouser snake and two fairies fainted after they creamed in their man thongs! san_jose_gay found his true love! A swarthy spanish guy named Zorro. He rode san_jose_gay’s ass like Liberace tickled his ivories. MackTruck kept the counter boy entertained with stories of him dropping huge loads in big empty holes! If the counter boy knew he was talking about feces - he’s more of a freak than I thought! Sadly Scrubbie couldn’t get any! I picked up a few tokens from the floor and told him to jerk his junk in the corner stall. There’s usually a tranny who looks like Grizzly Adams in a skirt down there. I’ve never seen a 400 pound 6 footer run so fast in heels to get away! Sorry. What is this discussion about? Glory holes? Ass pirates? Loose sphincters? I lost my shit!
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    SirLapDancealot, I knew two dancers named Medusa, both had long curly hair, and both gave incredibly good lap dances. Strange thing, while I knew who Medusa was in mythology, I though of nothing about the name. Same with other mythological names such as as Aphrodite, Venus, Artemis, Minerva and Morgana (from the Morgan). Or historical females such as Cleopatra.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    O I just saw what I posted. I think the stripper was tatted with "boner garage" in that movie. I was too fucked up when I posted that the other day LOL
  • TheFword
    3 years ago
    I don't always remember their names, because I really don't care and it isn't their real name. I do some times make up my own name for them. I don't tell of course. A super hottie I began to refer to as Alexus, because if it wasn't for her I'd be driving one. Fortunately I haven't had to re-name anyone one Chlamydia.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    "Chunky" many years ago at the King's Inn in North Dartmouth, MA. She was as advertised...
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Call me ish...I want pics of dancer above. Oh wait no I don't! I have to agree that cookie is a really stupid stage name. I've seen one dancer go by that name ever....she was not exactly cool either so it just made it so much worse. One of the few dancers I didn't enjoy talking with at all (several years ago, she just sat down in chair next to me and started talking about some nonsense. It was a short conversation about nothing I'm sure and I finally did get her to move along-probably no more than three to five minutes but felt like an hour). One of those I'm pissed off at the world conversations (she was) and I can't make any decent money. Gee, wonder why!
  • dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    I know two dancers off the top of my head that have real names that sound like stripper names. Of course, their stage names are much more conservative. I guess their parents picked the correct names in hind sight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion