tuscl

Favor....

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 12:12 AM
Can someone please go kidnap Cashman and deliver him safely to me..... Thanks in advance

26 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    I’d hate to think of what the delivery fees are, for Favor to go from wherever, Jersey to Chicago 😅
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Hahahaha yea I'm sure it's a decent sticker price.... however Jim's been achey for something shoved up his ass, so I'll volunteer him, blonde wig and attitude adjustment optional for him.... 😏😂 Oooorrrr someone can do it as a favor and the reward is not having to put anything near/in Jim's ass...
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    If i get to devour your body after cash dose then id be obliged to my lady
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Define safely...
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Omg des 😂
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Wall... Alive, functioning penis, able to talk
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Juice deal.... however are you sure you're ready
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This sounds like good filthy fun! I’m not one who fantasies about being abducted - but if my captors have BBQ scented cologne - I’ll be hoping there’s at least some 4 Loko or a fruity Chardonnay before they drop me off at Jayne’s back door! (No homo).
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Cashman I know the payoff with Jayne is going to be epic and all that, but do you realize that you'll be stuck in a van with juice for 12 hours? Think about the stench of dried up used condoms, moldy chacken fangers, dirty clothes, and juice's farts. And if that's not bad enough you'll have to listen to him opine about making a killing on cryptocurrency and getting constant rim jobs from his last fat bitch GF. You might also catch a glimpse of him picking his nose or smelling his finger after digging up his belly button cheese as he drives. No normal human being could survive such a trip!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I can endure a lot when the reward is sex with an amazing woman. I’m sure the trip with Juice will push me to my limits - but it will be worth it. It might be fun to capture the trip on video. Just in case Juice brings a banjo and bee keepers hat...
  • BAngus
    3 years ago
    Jayne, have you seen a pic of Cash? Just asking for a friend if someone showed up at your door with a fake Jersey accent if you'd let me in... you know... for science or something.
  • K
    3 years ago
    cashman Road trip? I'll meet you at the cheesequake park and ride.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Cash we can Eiffel Tower, juice can clean up
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Omg you guys are awesome I'm laughing so mucb... hahahha Needed this, today was a rough day!!! Bangus yes I've seen him in photo and video 😍 alot of him .... 😏 Honestly I've never been so gaga over a dude I've never met, or even before I saw his face, but hes insanely handsome 🤤 I mean if I like your.... I mean your friends fake accent I'll probably let you slip it in hahaha .... but you... I mean your friend needs to keep the accent the whole time
  • BAngus
    3 years ago
    Jayne, I'll...dammit....he'll get right on watching all of those Jersey Shore reruns and get that accent perfected for your pleasure. As long as I...grrr...he doesn't have to tan and do laundry while at the gym!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Hahaha
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I farted
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am offended that MackTruck didn’t offer his shit truck for a road trip to the Midwest - so the three of us - Juice, Mack and I can gang bang Jayne! I know he likes lot lizzards with flapper jack titties - but I’m sure Jayne will show him a good time in the cab of his truck.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Hahahah... A hustle of any caliber is a hustle, I hustle with the best of em..
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    BAngus is that what I’ve become? A caricature of a Jersey shore meat head? I’ve never GTL’ed in my life. Who launders t-shirts? Lol! As much as I enjoy Jersey and the Shore - I’ve never fit in with that crowd. Although I did own a 1970’s white Camaro...
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Cashman is your real name Paulie?
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Lmao cashman is very popular 😁
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Hes dreamy AF
  • BAngus
    3 years ago
    Cash. given how 💧 Jayne is for you, could you imagine how 💦😍 she'd be if you showed up in Chicago in that bitchin' Camaro? Oh the snap content that would create...
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    BAngus that would be sweet! Lol! I can only speak for the magic that happens with Jersey Girls and Camaros - especially a sweet white 78 Camaro with powder blue cloth seats and an 8 track tape player!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    I'd say hed be able to use any hole with that.. however hes gonna be able to do that regardless his car
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion