tuscl

2k stymie check per month coming omg

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, April 12, 2021 3:25 PM
What y’all think ? How can we hedge our income against hyper inflation ? Crypto ?

27 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    If you were a member of the 350k club like all the other pathetic losers on here you wouldn’t be getting a stimulus check
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Good topic, and even heavyweight economists don’t know whether inflation is coming. I do remember Rand and Ron Paul harping about hyperinflation in 2008 when Bernanke started quantitative easing. The criticism got so bad that Bernanke and Paulsen left the Republicans party. But it's been over a decade and we never did see much inflation. Some of the same gold-standard nuts are now crypto nuts for obvious reasons. With massive government spending proposed by Biden, even liberal economists like Larry Sumner give something like 1/3 chance of significant inflation. I’m far too timid to invest in cryptos – but having a substantial percentage in real estate seems like a compromise. Personally I’m hoping for higher interest rates so that I can have a safe bond ladder, again,,that actually earns something.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Good point on the real estate investing.. Need to build a stronger position
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Shayleene i do lots of questionable and shady things brother
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I’m not sure if drinking Four Loko for breakfast is considered “shady.” Certainly masturbating in the lingerie section at Walmart is questionable.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I thought we weren’t telling others they are having fun wrong Shailynn? Wtf? I enjoy stroking one off in the lingerie department a Target! Sorry. What is this discussion about?
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    @Scrub: "who/what PARTY (DEM or REPUB) has said ANYTHING ABOUT MONTHLY $2K checks?" ________ It was proposed by some democratic Senators for some low-income families. I don't think it went anywhere.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ UBI has been proposed by Democratic presidential candidate Andrew “Yank Your” Wang, and now he may run for Mayor of New York. $2k//month can make a person live comfortably in many parts of the country. I smell fraud potential. Stupid idea to basically help pay for reparations, but if it was universal it would make the cost of everything go so high that $2k/month will be the equivalent of less than $1k after implemented. It’s not that I’m totally against it, but it will still cost working class citizens the most because they buy the most goods and services.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Juice you know how I know you sold your Ripple too early? Cause you wouldn't be asking if crypto was a good option against inflation, you would know! Seriously tho we are in a bull market with an asset shortage. The system is relying more and more in derivatives & bucket shops to keep the ball rolling but the truth is the underlying assets those derivatives are based on are getting more and more scarce.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Put it all on black! Good luck!
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    I cant sell my XRP lol its all locked up on coinbase Plus im not ever gonna sell my XRP That shit will be bigger than Bitcoin
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    In my mind im already set for life
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Juice the gotta have Ripple at the Piggly Wiggly!
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The best inflation hedge is to own real assets. Many people think in terms of gold, but stocks and real estate make more sense.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I usually invest in real assets but for me that usually means real-titties
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Brilliant
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    lol
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I have no idea what is being discussed here. All I could understand from Juices post is that he sold his X box to get money from a coin star machine? Depending on the age of the X box that could be a good investment.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Like!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Smash that like button!
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Consumer prices rose in March at the fastest monthly pace in 8.5 years as the reopening of the economy picked up steam.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Well whatever you do don't sit on a bunch of benji's
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Cash is a brilliant man
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    A couple convenience stores near me jacked up their prices 10% this week. Now would be a good time for everyone to think about how to cut your expenses, if the covid lockdowns didn't force you to already.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Just bought a place at rock-bottom interest rates. Reduced my exposure to cash. A couple stock bets paid off, put that in an index fund. Besides, if the shit really hit the fan, fuck gold, you want guns and whiskey.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    ^ same bought a rental property to unload some cash in November and also picked up a new AKV 9mm PCC
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion