tuscl

What is your caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol consumption like while clubbing?

Tuesday, April 6, 2021 10:35 PM
I've quit drinking since the pandemic and also regular nicotine use and heavily cut back on caffeine. I have noticed a lot of benefits on my libido. I am heading back to the club soon but am not sure if im gonna drink in moderation or not. Being sober is kind of nice but I could reserve drinking only for when i go to the club. Im also thinking of perhaps enjoying the stimulation of caffeine and nicotine instead of alcohol and staying sober.

20 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I rarely drink outside the club. And since I have to drive an hour to the good clubs, even less rarely do I get buzzed.

Caffeine is awesome but it's a productivity drug not a strip club unwinding drug.

Never been a nicotine user.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I usually only have 1 or 2 bourbon and cokes while clubbing since I usually have to drive home. No nicotine other than 2nd hand smoke for me.
  • young_guy2342
    3 years ago
    Driving is also a concern for me (favorite club is 40 minutes away) so I might consider staying on the sober route or maybe just having a single drink. Im pretty young so like a lot of people in my generation (late millennial) I vaped in high school so even though im free of it my brain associates it with fun times.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Vaping? Is your name Kyle and do you drive a Subaru or a jacked up pick up truck?
  • young_guy2342
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I've always hated cigarettes; and never been a big drinker (have a drink once in a while to take edge off when things feel hectic but I don't drink regularly nor necessarily drink for pleasure) - thus clubbing does not lead me to engage in other vices - never been into caffeine either but in the last 10-years I've made it a habit of having a latte (usually a cafe-con-leche which is Cuban latte w/ Cuban-coffee) but I rarely have more than one in a day - a few years ago when I SCed at night more often I would often have a small cafe-con-leche ("cortadito") b/f hitting the club so I'd have a bit more energy after a long day but I haven't done much night clubbing in the last couple of years - but I've had friends/acquaintances for whom drinking and smoking go hand-in-hand w/ socializing and having a good time.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    I'm all over the map on alcohol while clubbing. But I have toned it back in the last few years.

Sometimes a cigar as a reward for myself for some goal I achieved.

The only stimulant I get at the club is red bull (Normally mixed with vodka).
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Papi gets his energy from touching black stripper asses. Kinda like how Super Mario powers up when he gets a mushroom.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Nude clubs in California are non-alcohol,so I usually used to go to clubs completely sober unless I went to a topless bar with friends. At some point I started having a few in the car first. Now I prefer it that way.

I've been a caffeine addict since I was about 12 years old. I drink it all day. I can even have about a half a cup of coffee before bed and go right to sleep. Never been a tobacco smoker.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    I don’t consume caffeine, nicotine or alcohol when I am on a quest for my Holy Grail; OTC with a DS with GFE and PSE, with NSA that we both walk away happy, believing it was a Fair Trade and a Win Win experience.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I don't smoke, drink or do illegal drugs ITC or OTC. Maybe 6 cups of coffee a year on a cold morning.
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    3 years ago
    the only thing that goes with Red Bull is cheesesticks
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I don't smoke. I generally drink a bucket of beer at the club because it makes the dancers prettier and me more hilarious.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I have finally concluded that the reason I no longer find clubbing anywhere near as much fun as I have my whole life has nothing to do with the pandemic, the dancers, rules or anything else. As a child of the 60's/70's I grew up in an alcohol soaked atmosphere. If you have ever seen dazed and confused (movie) what they show as the last night of school was my life every day for a decade. I came to associate sex with alcohol to the extent that since I cut my drinking by 80-90% I have lost the club spirit. Without alcohol random "sex" is of little interest to me. Back to 7 am tee times.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I will most likely club without alcohol once I return. I’ve never been a smoker, and the clubs in NJ are non smoking. Since I’ve been working from home during the pandemic, I’ve had one cup of coffee each day, so I’ve cut back considerably.

My drinking was out of control about 15 years ago, and I am fortunate to still be around after my stupidity. Now, I may consume 12 beers in a year, but that’s my limit.

I also cut out all sodas - so outside of my daily coffee it’s only water. I think that is a good thing too.
  • amorgaudium
    3 years ago
    I love having a few beers while at the club, it's a $30 uber ride each way for me if I decide I want to be carefree. Sometimes I drive and just have a few. I don't think I could be there more that 15 mins without a drink, it's part of the experience for me.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I quit smoking almost 10 years ago, but it took a couple of years afterwards before the urge to resume smoking in a club went away.

I usually have a cup of coffee before going out at night. I'm also a fan of Irish Coffee as an after-dinner drink.

I drink beer in clubs. It's easier to make bad decisions that way.
  • Strupviffle
    3 years ago
    I remember a particular moment when I was a young-un at Shotgun Willie's, on my second beer, taking a drag off my first cigarette of the night and staring at grade-a T&A and realizing that the moment was slamming my rewards centers unlike anything else.
  • Strupviffle
    3 years ago
    I def have had years where I have drunk too much to be at strip clubs and gone to strip clubs to be drunk. Not so much these days but for a ways I was doing some unhealthy things with booze and clubs
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    I like to play a game called ‘Drink until my dick passes out and see which dancer wants to perform CPR.’
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion