tuscl

That guy up in VIP, sitting at a table with a bunch of strippers all night

And I mean these strippers have stopped working and they are just with him yacking it up. Sure I've held court at the bar but that was just if anything a momentary break in the action while me and strippers are having a drink. This is different, these strippers have completely stopped working and they are just hanging out. What is this guys doing to make them do that? Is he paying them? Promising to pay them? Is he just that cool? Usually not a young guy either, and I usually don't see anybody getting VIP's or dances. Has this guy ever been you or are you privy how this kind of dude rolls?

39 comments

• Electronman
    3 years ago
    Some guys pay the strippers to sit with him. Not sure how much. Some guys purchase meals for the dancers.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Like how much we talking.

I only notice it because I might see some fine looking lady I’m trying to get dances with over there. I feel like goin over and saying yo man you ain’t got enough dicks for all these women, let’s go break it up break it up break it up.
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    The club I frequented pre covid had someone with a very high paying job in the medical profession shall we say take two dancers into VIP for like two hours at a time. He had credit lines (not kidding) with some of the dancers just on a handshake kind of thing!

It was the only guy in the whole place that was allowed to do this in my three or four years of being a regular. The tip outs were just a set amount and not a percentage of the earnings for the night so it wouldn't mess anything up.

I found this out without asking. A dancer I really liked and would spend some time (and money of course) with had just come over and we were about to do dances. Then she sees this guy walk in and was like oh I'm sorry I'll be right back and just says that guy owes me money for some dances. At first I was like that's weird I haven't seen this guy at all tonight. Then I was thinking well its not like I really am here to keep an eye out for whatever the other customers do. I don't care! So I was also like its probably 20 bucks or something and Ill probably never see this dancer again. Oh well.

She leaves and comes back really quick. Is like I am so sorry. That guy owed me (I think it was five hundred!) dollars from dances either a few days ago or last week I can't remember! He had his rotation of dancers and she was not up that night (for dances) so she danced for me for the four songs or whatever and the measly fourty bucks.

This guy would spend around two grand per visit. He would pay whatever dancer half up front and then just pay the rest on the next visit which was no more than two weeks in between from what she told me!

Oh and by the way....I didn't ask for a credit line also, but she was sure to tell me that this guy was the only one who could do that haha. He was literally the biggest spender in the club and all of the dancers knew that. She probably shouldn't have told me all that now that I think about it but I guess I was well known and trustworthy enough (or she had enough to drink) at the club that she was just telling me all this like no big deal!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’ve been known to do that, you won’t break it up without being able to spend some real money. And not just today 😁you gotta spend day after day
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Mostly, those guys holding court are big spenders. Occasionally, they are drug sources. Pretty easy to tell the difference.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I've seen drug dealers get that kind of attention.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Congratulations @Muddy on your whale watching.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    A lot of times they are not whales. They are just individuals who are good at flattery and listen to dancers chat (and WANT to be the guy who dancers vent to). Watch them in conversation, they tend to be pretty animate and get emotionally empathetic with whatever the dancers are saying. Oftentimes, these guys are very keenly aware what’s going on at the club because he’s in on the gossip. He’s included in the conversation, but he’s also a meeting around for dancers to chat with each other. And he doesn’t really care what dancers are sitting there, so yeah totally okay to bring your friend to his table. This is more so the case at more quiet “local club” type places. Any club that has a more decent customer turnover often doesn’t really have this type of customer.

It’s more likely larger money is changing hands if it’s only one or two dancers there. Or it’s a whole bottle service group instead of one guy.

They are in essence furniture, but they have social skills at least. And often they will at least tip stage
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I’ll be honest I guess anybody could be, but they usually don’t look like drug dealers, the ones I’m talking about for this specifically.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Were they wearing a white polyester suit ?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I never wear a white polyester 😁🤣 suit I'm just a locka
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @twentyfive you're a regular Moby Dick. 😝
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Nah Just a baby orca 😁
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    I do spend money but am not a whale by any stretch. There were two girls who would hang out with me a lot. I eventually told one of them I loved hanging out with her but was curious with my moderate level of spending why she spent so much time with me. She said she liked to watch the room for people to approach but didn’t like to circulate and had some people she’d rather avoid. Being attached let her decide who to approach. She said I always made some money and I didn’t mind if she came and went. She said some dancers like to use a table as home base if it makes them more comfortable. We had a good relationship but she didn’t have a thing for me and on a given evening she might do a 100 with of dances or a half hour VIP for me but I was not paying the bills by any stretch.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    What @nicespice said. I am sometimes that guy, though I generally don't have more than a couple sitting with me, and it's not nearly a universal phenomenon, just certain girls. For whatever reason, some of the girls seem to "trust" (and I use that term lightly) me to an extent. They'll talk to me about crappy customers, crappy waitresses, crappy bartenders, crappy DJs, crappy boyfriends, etc.

According to a couple of them, I've garnered a reputation for keeping my mouth shut.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    The only issue with the stripper whisperer theory was that he was sitting in VIP. That's usually a good sign of a whale.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    It is discussed a lot in the reviews for Oasis in Atlanta. There are at least a couple of guys that are there virtually every day. One even brings his laptop and does work. They step outside to take business calls etc. They often have 2-4 girls at the table for hours. Some go on stage and go right back to their guy. I have had many dancers, include ones that are sometimes tied up with these guys tell me these guys "tip out" at the end of their several hour visit, giving each girl a few hundred dollars, minimum. They will sometime go to VIP and pay more than double what I would be charged for the same pussy.

That said, there are others that are also there very regularly that tie up dancers but are not spending the big bucks. The girls just like to party with them. The dancers tell me they will do that on "slow nights" when "they can't make any money anyway". These are the nights I go home with $500+ in my wallet and blue balls.

Don't try and figure out stripper logic of a lot of strippers. The choice is find a guy to go to VIP and get boinked and make a couple of hundred dollars or sit with the guy that buys them drinks and chicken wings. As long as they make enough money to pay the bills, they party the rest of the time.
  • csdnoob
    3 years ago
    For me, the reason is simple why I get super ignored. I am fuck ugly and my ethnicity also gets in the way 😂🤣
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I work from home and got to the strip club to clear my head. Come to think of it, both heads!
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Locking down dancers to BS isn’t hard. Just talk about the woman’s favorite subject - herself.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Never in VIP but, back in the day, I would often have 2 or 3 dancers at my table.

The main reason was I was buying drinks. I would buy their favorite drink plus we would be doing shots (patron) on top of that.

Just the process of ordering and downing shots can be a lot of fun. Many of those ladies could drink like sailors.

Fun but probably not worth the small fortune I spent doing it

Those days are far behind me now.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Being a traveling guy, “I get no respect” in the club because I am never a regular but over the years some dancers recognized me.

I always cringe when there’s the #1 option of the night, I tip her heavy on stage and she goes right over to a whale and sits for a good hour. Meanwhile I take #3 option back to VIP, then heading out the door option #1 runs up and says “I’m free now!” Ugh it never fails. I settled for chicken McNuggets when I could of waited and gotten a lobster tail. But hey, I can’t wait around all night for dinner, I have a meeting in the morning!
  • loper
    3 years ago
    boomer, I now understand certain dancers' behavior with me -- they're using me as a safe station to troll for customers. I don't mind at all.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I'm just impressed with the ability of somebody to take 5 dancers or so completely out the game for a few hours. No matter how cool I try to come off on here, I can't do that shit.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ If it was 5 dancers or so for three hours, then he's definitely paying them. I've seen drink buyers and other talkative types manage to keep the attention of 2-3 girls for an hour or so, but never that large a group for that long a period. Every single time I've ever seen that phenomenon, it's a dude who has a history of spreading large sums of money when he visits.

As we all know, the Law of the Jungle is supreme in strip clubs. The big animals eat first and the rest get the leftovers - if there are any. For most of us posting regularly on this board and spending good money in our local clubs, I suspect that sometimes that works in our favor and sometimes it doesn't. When a guy who is willing to piss away thousands in a single visit decides to pop in, there isn't much to be done unless you're willing to do the same.

I view this the same way I do when I visit a club and it sucks for any other reason. As in poker, sometimes the best play is to fold the hand and wait for the next one. There are other clubs and other days/nights.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    ^^^
    “...the Law of the Jungle is supreme in strip clubs.”

Testify brother dugan. And that law usually it works in favor of ricks! ROAR!!!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Right on queue. I almost posted "now wait for it..." at the end of that post knowing what was coming. 😉
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^
    rickdugan because u are a tuscl poster that might be helped by my space geneious pedantification i have to inform u that u have used the wrong homophone. it should have been cue not queue for queue is a line not a signal. your welcome

also for youre information i shall define homophones since it is a polysyllabic word that most tuscl posters are unlikely to know. it has nothing to do with homosexuality instead it is simply a term for word that have different meanings and spellings but the same pronunciation. as the tv says the more u know

your double welcome
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    Consider yourself lucky if dancers don’t want to hang out with you. Too often a dancer, or dancer(s) I’m not into want to sit down and hang out with me, effectively preventing me from getting to the one I want.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If he’s not in VIP - he might be an anchor for the dancers. They can hang at his table - and chill while scoping out the other pl’s. As mentioned previously, it could be easy conversation too.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Yep - it’s really annoying. I always assumed it was a whale making it worth their while.
    That’s why I like the Playhouse in Burlington, NJ - a place frequently reviewed here.
    That never happens there. I don’t know if its because of management, it’s a byob or some other reason, but the girls there circulate and give everyone a prompt opportunity - no hanging out for hours not talking to one customer. A couple top hotties sit alone or with another dancer or two and expect the customer to approach them - Erica for example. That may seem haughty and unfriendly, but I’ve done that a couple times and have always been welcomed and accommodated.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Thank you for the correction DP, though perhaps it didn't require two paragraphs to provide. ;)
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don’t know what y’all go to the club for, I do know I go to enjoy myself, last thing I even bother to think about is whether someone else wants to get with the girl or girls I’m hanging out with, and truth be told I don’t really care.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I can't believe I'm say this, but I have to agree with two bits on this one. These fixations over who is sitting with who are counterproductive. Those who can do and those who can't should just move on.

But I will admit that this is one of those rare issues where something popping up more on this tuscl board actually reflects what is happening more in the clubs. Lately guys have been losing their damned minds over this. I wasn't going to get into this so much, but here goes.

I almost got into a fight two different times over the last month due to melodramatic self entitled twats who were mad at me for monopolizing girls that they liked. Each time the fucktard approached me at the bar and started shit after giving my gal a death stare for 30 minutes or more. And each time we were standing up in each other's faces, seconds from going at it, before security swarmed in.

Now fortunately each fucktard got tossed while I did not, but WTF? These dudes are seriously so worked up over it that this is how they react? Do they really believe that the girls would be all over them if not for my selfish hogging of her attention - like she can't make up her own damned mind? I should add that both of these fucks looked like they crawled out from under some rock.

I just don't get it.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    "I can't believe I'm say this, but I have to agree with two bits"

Lol. Two bits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    IDK exactly what goes on w/ these “Strip Club Romeos” – I’ve always assumed:

1) they are guys w/ deep-pockets and the girls in the club know this – the dancers are either all “eating” (getting $$$ from him) or are paying their respects to the “strip club don” so they can be in his good-graces and maybe get picked as a fave/bottom-bitch per se – could also be the real-entertaining/money-making is done OTC at his fancy bachelor-pad and the strip-club is just fun-time and the girls know they will be taken care off at some-point/later – he may even have an OTC thing w/ many of them and he may take them on shopping-sprees, fancy-dinners, vacations, etc

2) my other thought is that his table is sorta the party-table – even if doesn’t do VIPs (or not many), he may be very liberal w/ buying drinks; food; cigs; etc – the girls may not be in hustle mode and thus may prefer to party at his table on his dime vs having to put in work
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    I guess the classic example I recall is the owner of a large manufacturing company would come in and just spend stupid $ and every stripper would be at his table. My ATF at the time was a top shelf girl and gave me all the intel knowing she diddnt want to lose me as a regular when she had to change gears when he came in. I heard some crazy shit on what this guy was spending on whatever crew of strippers ended up at his table. I actually was entertained by watching this guy living his dream. Like he had no concept of value or present market prices and I thought it was funny he didd'nt GAF.

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    It doesn't always work, but sometimes you can pry a stripper away from a PL like that. If I want dances with her bad enough, I'll tip her on stage and negotiate there. Sometimes you can talk her into a few quick dances or it's a non issue and she's just hanging with the dude to party.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    It can be many reasons.

One of the clubs I used to go to had around 6 back booths that would be reserved for $100 which included two buckets of bear, with an required additional bucket of beer every hour for $30 to keep the booth. The club would make sure that there was always at least one dancer per customer sitting at the booths at all times. You would typically see four of the six booths occupied, with two or three customers and about 3 dancers per booth at any given time. It was almost constant a dancer got off stage, and if she didn't have someone wanting a dance after her stage appearance, she would be heading for one of the booths and one of the dancer would leave and work the floor asking for dances.

One of the dancers told me the the way the club got money was from selling the $30 buckets. The dancers would typically ask the guys if they could have one of the beers, and would basically drink a few sips and sit there talking. When they got up they would take the drink with them and dump it at the bar. With 6 bottles of beer per bucket, 2 customers and two dancers, the bucket would last at most 30 minutes, before the customers ordered another.

Other times it's just a regular customer who the dancers are comfortable around. I have been in that position a few times. At one of my favorite clubs before it closed, my three favorite dancers when they weren't on stage or another of their favorites showed up, would sit at my table for as long as I was there often two or three hours. The club was small club out in the country with around 12 to 15 dancers per shift, and rarely more than 40 customers any time, most of whom were there just to see naked ladies while watching the game. The time I visited there was only two regulars other than me, and we each had different dancers we liked, except for one guy who came in once a month and would tie up one of my favorites for the 3 or so hours he was there.

The reasons they all gave were to avoid having to sit with certain customers. All three dancers told me it was because they didn't want to sit by all the factory workers who would come in right after work smelling of sweat.

At another club it was a blonde and redhead who both would sit with me to avoid the a certain group grabby Indian IT workers that were always in every Friday night and asking for them.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion