tuscl

Girls asking more money for a VIP than the club would charge

Tuesday, March 23, 2021 8:09 PM
Is them asking for money than the club chargers for a VIP an indicator of extras? Was at a club couple weeks ago and this new check asked said she charges $150 for a VIP when the house charges $100 for 15 mins. I've never really negotiated (didn't even know it was a thing until I made an account here) for VIPs, I have a regular who I enjoy it with. Next time with this new chick, should I ask what's included for the extra $50?

18 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    In my experience, girls doing that are looking for suckers, not extras. Tell her what the going rate is and negotiate extras off of that.
  • Member6532
    3 years ago
    Might as well, but she is probably going to just lie and try to scam you. Usually the girls doing this don't think about long term and just try to get over on as many guys as possible before they move to another club and start over or just leave all together
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Avoid at all costs.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Isn't it usually separate? in S. Florida you pay the club directly for use of the room, then the girl gets her rate. Typically the girls cut is more than the clubs, often times significantly. At Tootsies, Rooms are like $75 or $100 for the small room for 30 minutes, but the girls want at least $250. Booby Trap is running $50 for 15 minutes & then $200 for the girl.
  • Bangbang10000
    3 years ago
    @dolfan this club is in SoCal. From what I know most clubs here don't charge for the room. You just pay whatever their set charge is for a 15 min VIP. I think one the girls told me they get 40% of what the house charges which is why I'm assuming she asked for more.
  • Sgtsnowman
    3 years ago
    Which club in SoCal?
  • Bangbang10000
    3 years ago
    Taboo in anaheim
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    She’s def a scammer. Actually I’ve ran into girls that charge way less than what other girls and the club charges lol and they actually do shit in the vip. So it really doesn’t matter tbh. All I know is girls that overcharge are trash and lazy
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    As others have said, usually the girls who set their own "special price" are scam artists looking to churn and burn. Welcome to the world of stripper negotiations, where caveat emptor is the predominant theme. That works both ways of course, so the more you know, the better your experiences will become.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I have known a few girls that charged higher prices simply because they could get away with it. They were each the hottest girl in their club and usually spent most of their shifts selling back to back vip rooms. Only one of those girls did extras. It was at a club where virtually all the girls openly offered extras. However, the girl that charged more for the base vip fee also wanted more than double the going rate for extras. Basically just a sign she thinks she is worth more than the other dancers. If she is way hotter she may be worth a little extra. If she isn't way hotter, or asks too much extra, it is likely just GPS.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I would just ask her why her's are more than normal. You might like her answer.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I agree with the concept of just saying no to an "up charger" unknown to you, but I'm a contrarian and I have enjoyed some "up chargers" known to me. I will let any "up charger" know when their entertainment skills are not "up charge worthy" (with a smile on my face), when that's been the result of our engagement!
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    There's one girl (who actually has a profile here on TUSCL) in Louisville that won't sell a VIP at any club she works at without an advance deposit, as in CashApp before even talking to the bar, even before coming to the club in some cases. And she won't actually go to the VIP for less than $1,000, even though the club price for the VIP is around 150. Not sure how she convinces guys she's worth that much. I've met her in person, and while she's pretty, she's not $1,000 hot, and I can't imagine her pussy or mouth are worth that much over the going rate here.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    She sounds like ROB.
  • CarlitosPeligro
    3 years ago
    I avoid the upfront upcharger. I have also observed that some girls will try to size up the mark and offer different rates to different guys. I also found a girl who asks for a premium on the weekends isn’t so greedy on a Thursday. The only firm rule is what you pay the house. The rest is negotiable.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    If someone wants to charge more than market then I’d only consider it if she was explicit about what the extra amount was for..
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    To answer your specific question: "Is them asking for money than the club chargers for a VIP an indicator of extras?" The answer is NO. She will try to sell you on an over-club-price by claiming all kinds of things using vague language like "You'll leave satisfied," and "I always make my man happy." If pressed on specifics she will either appear to be offended to make you feel like you crossed a line, or she will double down on vague promises without ever saying "yes." Or she will just lie. The point is, once she starts the inflated cost speak, you know her only goal is to squeeze as much cash out of you as possible without ever actually squeezing you. It's purely a play to get your cash and leave ASAP and with the least amount of effort possible. Here's how I usually counter these types of offers. I try the most shocking and offensive retorts I can think of: "For that much, I'd expect to see you swallow - twice." "I'd only pay that much to get a divorce... are you asking me to marry you?" "Honey, if I wanted to get fucked in the VIP it would be with a condom, not your hand in my wallet." "Do you know my ex? Cause she thought I am an idiot, too."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Shes just scamming you. There are enough girls who won't. I wouldn't bother with them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion