tuscl

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Oprah interview.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Who gives a shit? They say it's going to be bigger than the Super Bowl. Every day the English royal family makes the U.S. news. It's getting worse than the Hollywood gossip. It doesn't effect me or the U.S.. So why is it so damn important?

28 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Who gives a genuine fuck, what an entitled pair of babies, they have lived a bejeweled life of luxury and pampering, they're gonna come on TV and complain about how unfair the royal family is to them BOO FUCKN HOO
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I don’t get it either
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    They're trying to become woke royalty
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    The people who want to make money off you watching advertisements during the interview are the same people marketing/hyping the interview.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I care about this as much as I care about the Kardashians or the Real Housewives of Wherever.

The only way I would watch the interview is if Meghan were topless.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I stopped caring about the royal family in 1776.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    No taxation without representation
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’m glad that is the news at the moment. The more we hear about the Royal Family or Britney Spears, that just means there isn’t an insurrection or rioting or excess pandemic deaths happening in the meantime. Wouldn’t be surprised if some serious crisis happens sometime soon enough and keep celebrities out of the news, but for now just gonna enjoy it. Might or might not actually watch it, but fer sure enjoy it.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I dumped a big load in their basement... hahahaha
  • PhredJohnson
    4 years ago
    NiceSpice: it’s actually the opposite. The interview is to distract us from Biden starting war in Syria, from eliminating our borders, from trampling our 1st amendment rights, from launching attacks against our 2AM, and from whatever bullshit they’re cookin up.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    The royals are going to cut off Harry. He will soon be broke and turn out Meghan to be a feature stripper to make ends meet.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    SC,

If the media covered them like they do the president, that would be one happy family!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Racism lol. Words hurt lol. A marriage between the two biggest pussies on earth.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Hilarious. Lame Royal family’s wokeness is blowing up in their faces. I love it. Thank you George Washington!
  • DoctorPhil.
    4 years ago
    my older brother lived in london and when i visited him we decided that as a joke we would convince prince chuckle to tell his girlfriend that he wanted to be a tampon

it worked. your welcome!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I think they intended the interview to be two hours of good PR for them. In my view, they came off as highly entitled and highly out of touch.

She married into the most stodgy family on the planet - and she’s astounded that they seem out of touch?

She’s very upset that her baby didn’t get a title or security? Her children aren’t in direct line - as William is the brother who is directly in line. Also, security is paid for by taxpayers - so maybe she should pay for it from her own money?

Thanks to Oprah for softball interview! She did everything to allow them to make their case - and yet they made themselves seem severely out of touch.

Can anyone forget this gem from Prince Harry? No, he’s not out of touch! Lol!

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-1…
  • DoctorPhil.
    4 years ago
    your out of touch cashman. harry and archie are children of the tampon king so they should get tampon security
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "distract us from Biden starting war in Syria"

There's been a war in Syria for years. Just because it isn't in the news or trending on U.S. social media doesn't mean it isn't there. I know this thread was about something else, but I noticed it while scrolling through all these posts about something supposedly no one cares about.
  • FunSeeker
    4 years ago
    Our TV networks cover too much British Royal family news every time when there is news from there.
    They should cover our news first.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    We cover the British Royals because all the relevant Kennedy's are dead.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Those two are very fortunate. I imagine past kings or queens would have stopped their whining by simply saying “Off with their heads!”
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    Many people on the internet have pointed out that prior to Markle's problems with the royal family she's had problems with her own family. Like the saying that if everyone around you is an asshole then it's you who is really the asshole.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Being in the royal-family in many-ways is like a job - and like any "company" there are rules and norms to follow - this chick married into a family w/ hundreds-of-years of tradition as well as responsibilities/demands the avg family does not have - what did she think, that the whole royal family and way of doing things was gonna change and adapt to her and her way of thinking and viewing things? She's the outsider and the one that needs to adapt to them - if she can't do it or doesn't agree w/ the way they do things, fine, leave and do your own thing but then don't trash-talk them as if you were the cat's-meow and as if your own family was the epitome of what a family should be.

This chick comes across to me as disingenuous and kinda-fake trying to paint herself as some kinda helpless-victim and seems to be trying to milk some kinda of victim-card.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    I'd rather get an air dance from a 4 than watch that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    But they're not giving back that 40 million they have just for being royals.

Thats my problem with rich people trying to act woke. They do it for publicity knowing they'll bank off of it....from merkle to LeBron to kaepernick.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Meaghan markle appears to get along with no one on earth except the fucking dweeb she married. Wah, racism. Wah, racism. Stfu already.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    No one would look at her and decide she was "black" if she did not keep rubbing everyone's faces in it.

But you married into the Royal Family of one of the most racist societies on earth. And you keep playing the "I'm part black" card?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion