tuscl

Indonesian woman says gust of wind made her pregnant

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Reverendhorninastard inconsolable.

Full story:

https://www.timesnownews.com/the-buzz/ar…

12 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    She made up a story that was not believable in order to make her seem chaste. She seems to be sticking to her story, even if immaculate conception is not possible.

She was impregnated by a breeze? Seems insulting to the father. He might not be well hung, but saying it felt like a breeze is rude!
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    Get beheaded by your family to restore their honor, or go with the wind thing? I guess both choices suck for her...
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    I've heard of this before.... oh wait, no I haven't.

But sure, wind insemination. Why not.

My guess is sales of Women's Windbreaker jackets will go up in that town. :p
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Let’s say she lived downwind of a sperm donation clinic - and on a particularly busy day for donations - there was an explosion resulting in a jizz cloud being released into the air - and the bukakke fog splattered all over her home.

Only then would her story of a windy insemination have a chance of it being possible...
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I do not think that's how a blow job works.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Well, you know, when you've cast as much semen to the Indonesian winds as Rev Hornibastard has over the past few decades, some of it was just bound to find its way in.....😜

Then again, maybe COVID made her more susceptible.🥺😷🤒🤧
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Maybe she is saying that her boyfriend is full of hot air ?
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    4 years ago
    I’m the father, she ate me and the rest is history.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    It's a pretty good bet that she wasn't wearing panties.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    by mistake she clicked her vibrator on hurricane setting
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    "I do not think that's how a blow job works."

Suck, woman, suck!!! "Blow" is just an expression!
  • Flyer78
    4 years ago
    She might have a slight chance of getting gullible people to believe her, but. . . "Just 15 minutes later, she said she began to experience pain in her stomach, which started to grow big very quickly."

Why do so many people insist on pushing their already-dubious stories too far?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion