Selling covered calls and covered puts for income

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, February 15, 2021 9:25 AM
Any tips ?

15 comments

• whodey
    3 years ago
    If you are asking for tips from this group, my best advice is don't. There are plenty of less risky ways to make money.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    naked calls and naked puts. very good sense of humor ....i just stick with stocks, but calls/puts are leverage options/futures, so it is higher risk taking....you got to be careful, because a high percent of traders kill there accounts with high leveraging trading
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    If she calls me, I prefer no cover. The damn things don’t fit well. Fuck, they don’t fit at all. So, if she wants me to PUT it in, then no COVER for me.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Juice bout to get a $ -724,000.00 statement and shit his pants.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Remember when the market would move up and become overvalued? Those days when fundamentals were analyzed and understood? Those days are long gone. Trading puts and calls and thinking you aren’t going to get a margin call when Washington does something odd - is not for those with loose bowels.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    or for the faint of heart, the market was closed today, charts are still pointing north, so the trend is up
  • gotoguy
    3 years ago
    by some TSLA. Then keep selling covered calls every week. If it goes up you make money and say buy to the shares. If it goes down just keep the money. The calls and puts are expensive for TSLA
  • ime
    3 years ago
    @gotoguy we know juice has been racking up the OT at the piggly wiggle but he would need $80k plus to be able to write covered calls on Tesla he would need to have the hundred shares or the capital to cover them if he got assigned. I been selling covered calls on RIOT and MARA and cleaning up but those are volatile because they are so closely tied to bitcoin, I wouldn't put a ton of money into it but trading at around $48 and you can write a call at $52 for a $513 premium isn't a bad return for a weekly.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Exactly TSLA or any other stock with high IV (NIO if you poor) Cash covered puts are the tits if I don't care about getting assigned. Use them all the time to pick up shares of something I want (or just take the premium and cry if it moons)
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Leveraging for income doesn’t sound very sound advice.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    first you need to open a margin acct with a good broker to trade options
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Strap a Protective Collar on that bitch grab hold and giver her the Bull Call Spread.
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    3 years ago
    ALL IN ON “DIN” that is Applebee’s stock ticker, the best cheesesticks in the business.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    buy google, facebook, mircosoft, apple because they are into destroying goverments and creating one big tech governments around the world
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Lol Think ill do some poor man covered calls then
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion