tuscl

EX-COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYER ARRESTED FOR MURDER At Famous Tijuana Strip Club

This one you're gonna have to read for yourselves...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/12/logan-kel…

33 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Thats horrifying. This pos is going to get shanked in a Mexican prison.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Just.......why? Was he on drugs or something? Why would you do that? And his plan was just to murder a women in a highly surveiled place with a ton of witnesses standing around and then.......run?

Senseless murder of an innocent woman. And I'm sure if she did do something to this man, the reaction was not justified in the least. He'll get what's coming to him.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Wow!
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    I heard about this yesterday morning. As y’all
    Know I just got back from TJ last month. The Garcelle Beauvais chick i mentioned in my review sent me the surveillance video
    As they are showing it in Mexico. It’s pretty disturbing. The still shot of her laying in a pool of own blood is pretty sick.

In regards to the dude, I’ve heard he was an ex marine to her husband. This was the first time I heard he was an ex college basketball player.

Damn shame. I hear the family is taking donations for her family. I don’t have a link.

It really is sad.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    I've met him in that brothel.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    So is/was he an ex-boyfriend? This seems to not be a random encounter...
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... officials say he sneaked up behind a female employee at the Adelita Bar and sliced her neck with a folding knife ... Medical personnel raced to the club to try and treat the victim, but it was too late and she was declared dead at the scene. The victim has been identified by police as 19-year-old Isis Atalia Montoya Romero ..."

That's fucked-up
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    he deserves a Slow miserable death.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "university of WHAT?"

I guess the guy only made it 3 games at Rutgers. Didn't read past that for the other place. Think it's Division II.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "In regards to the dude, I’ve heard he was an ex marine to her husband."

I read this a few times wondering what being a marine to someone's husband meant. Then I got you'd heard from the chicas he was an ex-marine or might've been the victim's husband. But then it turns out he also played basketball at some place called Rutgers that desertscrub has never heard of.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "click bait - and you guys keep clicking."

If you have a beef with TMZ you could always find another link. But really what's the difference when practically everything online is clickbait for someone to profit from?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Very sad to hear of such a brutal and seemingly senseless murder. It is awful to hear she has a child who will no longer have a mother.

This guy seems like a POS to kill a woman in this manner and with no motive. There must be a lot more to this sad story.

The corrected headline should reference a very good high school basketball player from New Jersey. Calling him a star is going way too far. He played in 3 division 1 games for Rutgers. Berkeley Heights isn’t a powerhouse program.
  • eyeofodin
    4 years ago
    the video is on crazyshit.com....... it is disturbing
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    The addition of eerie psycho music is rather odd.
    https://crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/80651-s…
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    If one person does a crime that gruesome, it seems to be that person always knows the other person. Similar to what Seattle Seahawks Offensive Lineman did to his girlfriend and almost killed her.

When it is a gruesome crime against someone you do not know, it seems to be that the crazy person tries to get a gang bang. A gang of people brutalized and killed the journalist Jamal Khashoggi. In this impeachment trial, the managers are arguing that when Pence did not hold up the certification, Trump seemed to do stuff around January 6 to get some Proud Boys and other people to come to Washington DC to kill Pence so that Trump would try to remain in power.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^
    ❌ Incoherent
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    An angry sports athlete will do a crime of passion by himself. The prince or leader of a country, Saudi Arabia or USA, will get a gang of people to do the dirty work of a gang bang so as to not get his hands dirty. The leaders of the country knew when their country's legislature had weak cowards like Florida Senators Rick Scott and Marco Rubio are blowhards. Capish?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Slight rewind. So I copied and pasted the headline directly from the TMZ article. Left the all caps in because I didn't feel like taking the time to change it. Murder? Meh, murders happen all the time. College basketball player? Meh, maybe it's someone who was decent and I've heard of but they weren't good enough to go pro. I don't even watch college basketball because the execution is so sloppy.

"At Famous Tijuana Strip Club" in the headline? Obviously someone with wallanon as their TUSCL alter ego is going to find that interesting. Plus before the border situation changed I was there a lot. More trips than reviews. So I was thinking it's either Adelitas or Hong Kong, or whatever that big name place is that's there now but I've never been to.

So I read the article and it is Adelitas. I liked that place, wonder what went down? Holy moly, that's fucked up. This is even worse than a Florida 2AMer. Speaking of, I wonder if shadowcat's posted this already? Nope, shadow didn't post it. I'll just go ahead and post it then. There's so many TJ hounds around here someone's going to have something to add...
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Some crimes that are very gruesome and brutal are crimes of passion.

I know NJ guys can be stupid, and they can do things that defy logic, but there must be history between this guy and the stripper he murdered.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Capish?"

I think it's "Capisce". But I only know this because it's the name of a strip club that people keep fumbling over. And getting beaten/murdered at. The usual stuff.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    It’s kinda sorta “capisce.” This isn’t the right way to pronounce or spell it in Italian, but it’s the way it’s become commonly used in American slang. I don’t speak Italian though, so if someone has better insight, please correct me.

https://brians.wsu.edu/2016/05/31/capees…
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I do believe there is no one worth spending the rest of your life in jail, so no matter if she cheats on you or steals from you, you cut your ties and move on.

I know it is easier said than done, and during my sepearation and subsequent divorce I really put this to the rest.

One day out of the blue my (now ex) wife decides she wants a divorce and did not want to explain why, she moved out the next day.

During this time I was upset, confused, and depressed but I heeded the advice of my family and placed my gun in a secure lockbox away from my residence and sought out counseling and therapy.

After about four months I discovered she moved in with her profesor but instead of seek out revenge, I let it go and moved on.

We are all different and we handle our pain and problems differently I just feel no one is worth going to jail for the rest of my life.

It is sad this guy murdered this woman, as now her family will mourn her death, and he will most likely rot in a Mexican prison, nothing good came from his actions, very sad indeed.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Who is stupider the idiot who thought he could murder a prostitute in front of everyone inside Adelita's and run out the door to get away or mikeym? That's a tough one.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Hey TJ hounds, were any of you surprised the guy was able to murder a money earning chica on the floor of the club and get out if there without having an "accident"? Not diminishing the fact a girl was murdered. Obviously that's fucked up and I said that already. Never dealt with the management at Adelitas, but it seems like they handled it cleanly if the perp was handed off to the authorities.

Just seems like I can think of US clubs where a guy knifes the talent he's probably not making it out in one piece, so to me it was interesting the guy did that and seemingly walked away even if he was arrested. I've only read the one article so maybe he got pummeled and is handcuffed to a hospital bed. Just seemed like he got off easy causing problems like that in a Mexican border zone.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @wallanon, as a TJ Hound (in hiatus) I am surprised he was handed off to authorities without incident, at least by the news articles it seems he was handed over to without the security fucking him up.

One time I saw security beat up a guy then give him to police who got their beating in too.

I've seen security pick up a customer and literally throw them out of the club.

I've heard stories of security beating up customers who attempted to harm the BGs.

Of course, with the clubs closed and less customers perhaps there is less security and the sheer shock of the event might have traumatized the security.

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    That's what I was thinking. Other people have already covered the manner of crime points to deeper motives, but if this guy carried a high profile in the club maybe that's part of it. Obviously his 15 minutes of fame was over in the US, but in TJ it doesn't take as much to live big. Right? Isn't that why there's a revolving door of mongers at the border?

No judging. I've been there and the supply is top notch just like gets raved about here, there, and everywhere. I'll admit that the past year has me reconsidering my overindulgence in the hobby, but that's a different thread.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    she was murdered in a hallway of the coahuila hotel that is seperate from adelita. it was around the corner from the front desk on the north side of the hotel. adelita bar itself is closed at this time because of covid 19 restrictions in place.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    wallanon your post should be delete by the owner, it is a lie and false, it didnt happen at a famous strip club
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    Its bad, but this could have been a lot worse, who takes a blade to a brothel? premeditated
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "...your post should be delete by the owner, it is a lie and false, it didnt happen at a famous strip club"

Hi bdirect. This is a discussion forum, not a newsfeed.

I put something something out for discussion because the article was relevant to strip clubs and TJ is a topic of interest. Even to you it seems, based on threads you were posting in late 2019. Maybe that's why one of your rare on topic posts landed here. Thanks to a few helpful TUSCLers, it looks like there's some info to provide some insight into what actually happened. That's the point.

Fun facts: Since January of 2020 not one of the discussion threads you have started on TUSCL has been on topic. Nearly all of your comments have been off topic, with many of them simply bickering with others. Your account has been around since mid-2004. There are questions that naturally follow from this, but I don't care enough to ask them.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Its Capisce. Rutgers, if it was located in a normal State would have a normal State college name such as the University of New Jersey. Because its the flagship campus of the State University system, its called Rutgers and he was their smartest student ever.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i was the first on tuscl to post/alert about corona virus outbreak in seattle a year ago
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i post true facts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion