tuscl

How common is "stealthing"?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
California wants to make it a crime.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story…

11 comments

• boomer79
    4 years ago
    I don’t know. It’s a crappy thing to do. My only issue is that condoms do occasionally fail and it’s a dispute that would be difficult to settle without the perpetrator admitting to it.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Someone’s got to be a brain-damaged asshole to do that on purpose. They should be castrated and forced to eat the pieces
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    “Hee hee hee - she said Penal code”
    Butthead
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    It would be hard to secure a conviction. But why would a man want to do this? He could end up with an STD or 18 years of child support.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    it will be a law, welcome to the new america
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I don't know why anyone would ever do that. But I suppose that if someone dislikes condoms that much, the easier thing is simply not use one in the first place. I could see some unintended consequences to legislation like this, including guys who refuse to use condoms so that they are not later accused of "stealthing" if the condom fails (breaks, gets pulled off in her vag, etc.).
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Stealthing seems like a really specific thing. Guy takes the rubber off and goes back in with out the ok. The other stuff is "shit happens". How many guys haven't had to play find the condom at least once in their life? But obviously if this becomes law some chick is gonna push the limits. The first time some guy's defense is the rubber came off in the puss that's called reasonable doubt.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    if she does not want to do it raw i am not interested. no condoms, safer bet to avoid fake rape, stealth accusations. Girls tend to bond more if you fill them up and given them pregnancy scares
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Is it wrong? Absolutely. Should it be criminal? I don't think so, only because of the potential for abuse. I've had condoms come off inside her, and I've had the break. Ive had her beg me to take it off, and I've asked her permission to take it off. What's to stop a girl from consenting and the changing her mind? No, it is too intimate and unenforceable. California will do it anyways.
  • orionsmith
    4 years ago
    Governments need to stay out of the bedroom. We don’t need more laws. Therefore California will probably pass it and then guys can refuse to use a condom at all so they won’t be accused if it comes off but the problem with government in the bedroom is that it becomes a he said she said and of course governments are set up to penalize males and not females. Example if a woman says she is using protection but doesn’t, guy has to pay child support anyway. No crime penalty for lying if a woman lies about it or does something even worse like using contents of a condom to get pregnant. Where is the penalty for women? Right now there is none and men have to pay child support for 18 years if a woman does something that should be considered criminal.
    Laws are set up to penalize men not women in western countries and a big reason marriage rates are at all time 150 year lows. After 35, women discover men don’t want to get married anymore. Of course everyone is still free to play around. I’m a guy though. Women ignore guys all the time. We have been demoted to second class minorities in westernized countries and it’s perfectly ok for governments and women to pass laws against men while women get paid child support for doing something similar.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I won't be surprised if this law passes, but illegal aliens are exempt because their baby-factory culture needs to be respected, and their children supported by government.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion