tuscl

The Cuban Hot Girl Breeding Program

Have you ever wondered why there are so many hot Cuban strippers in America? How a country with a population of only 11 million can export women that literally take over strip club scenes in many American cities? What kind of sick, twisted (you know strike that from the record make that glorious, stupendous) genetic manipulating type experiment is going on down there? A state with a similar population is Ohio, not to pick on Ohio but do you think Ohio would be capable of this? The first thing I think of when I think of Ohio is eating at a fucking Bob Evans. Right now I'm just wondering aloud how they are able to this and how can I help out with the breeding? I don't mind moving to Cuba and driving a milktruck from 1955 and hunting racoons for food if I have to, I'm fine with it just get me in there, I want in.

16 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    Don't say that Cuba is better than Ohio. Ohio has its share of ignorant sluts who can't speak English. They're called Ohio State coeds.

• Heellover
    4 years ago
    Great posts!
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    When I saw this headline, I thought you were starting a Cuban brothel. I was going to ask where it was.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Communism is good for breeding strippers. Economic desperation plus lack of organized religion. And if they make it to the US their legit job options may be limited.

Overall the PR/Cuban look is a good example of where mixing gene pools can go very very right.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    It's the Caribbean weather

😊

No way to know why - but some assumptions:

+ Cuba is a former Spanish colony; and it being in the Caribbean, also had an influx of African slaves - thus some intermixing of Euro w/ African leading to that look? Also; Cuban women take a lot of pride in how they look and being found attractive

+ along the lines of what @JamesSD mentioned – many of these girls immigrated to the U.S. in late-teens or young-adults – they have nothing so the good-looking-ones use their looks to “rise up the ladder quickly” – it also seems that many are not in the game a long time – I’ve never asked them but I wonder if many of them arrive in the U.S. with “smuggling debts” where they had paid a smuggler(s) to get them to the U.S. (this could either be smuggled over-water in fastboats or over-land thru central-America into Mexico and then to the border)

In a way one is kinda seeing the cream-of-the-crop Cubanas w.r.t. strip-clubs – I assume many of these girls would have not become strippers under different circumstances (e.g. born here; etc).
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    I will play along and answer your question:

Have you ever wondered why there are so many hot Cuban strippers in America?

Young Beautiful Cuban women are lured to the USA because the false advertising and globalized propaganda that makes them believe the U. S. Is the land of economic opportunity.

Remember Voltaire — 'Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.'

As a means to flee Cuba, Beautiful naive young women agree to work in the USA as exotic dancers to pay off a $20,000 smuggling fees, and instead of simply stripping often times they are forced into prostitution to try to pay the money.

It is ironic that in a country that promotes “equality” people like those beautiful naive Cuban girls are being treated as disposable sex objects.

Many immigrants like the Cubs Girls produce millions of dollars in revenue every year by being exploited and abused in America.

It is the “American Way” of profiting by victimizing millions of vulnerable people from countries around the world.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    CJ you already know that argument is going to fly like a lead balloon here, but TUSCL has somehow become a dumping ground for the disenfranchised looking for an easy debate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Young Beautiful Cuban women are lured to the USA because the false advertising and globalized propaganda that makes them believe the U. S. Is the land of economic opportunity ..."

You're so full-of-shit - go live in Cuba and then see if you are not willing to fucking jump on an inner-tube and traverse 90-miles of shark-infested waters - do you know the average Cuban salary is $20 to $25 dollars A MONTH - and if you go to a Cuban store w/ Cuban-pesos you don't find shit on the shelves; not only that you can't afford much; but you can't even find the little you may be able to afford.

You're living in a fantasy-land and it wouldn't be so bad if you were lying; the worst part is that you actually believe your own nonsense.

Yes - beautiful Cuban girls are "lured" to the U.S. - just like East Germans were "lured" to prosperous West Germany.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... As a means to flee Cuba, Beautiful naive young women agree to work in the USA as exotic dancers to pay off a $20,000 smuggling fees, and instead of simply stripping often times they are forced into prostitution to try to pay the money ..."

You are talking out of your ass - what the fuck do you know about what Cubans do? Almost all Cubans in the U.S. have legal-papers and are legal-residents (allowed to work; etc) - what your talking about is Mexican or Latin American illegals that "may" find themselves in this situation mainly b/c they don't have papers and likely won't be getting them in a timely manner if at all.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    This question would have been better ten years ago when most of the Cubans dancing in the U.S. were hot. The ones I have seen the last few years are anything but.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ I glanced at what clubs you have reviewed. There are Cubans dancing in Ohio and Michigan?
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo

I guess you are unaware that;

“Over the last decade, U.S. policy on Cuban immigration has reversed itself in dramatic fashion.

Cuban immigrants have enjoyed preferential treatment in the United States since the 1960s, and been given a direct and swift path to legal permanent residence.

But as Cold War-era tensions between the two countries lessened and normalization of relations began in 2014 under President Obama, Cubans began traveling through Central America and arriving at the U.S. border in greater numbers, fearful that the unique status they have long enjoyed would cease.

As a result, shortly before leaving office, Obama ended one part of the “wet-foot, dry-foot” policy that began in the mid-1990s, under which Cubans arriving at a U.S. land port without a visa would be admitted or paroled into the country.

Following this change, Cuban migrants arriving at the U.S. border without prior authorization have been removed on par with other foreign nationals, with their deportations rising seven-fold from fiscal year (FY) 2017 to FY 2018.”
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @wallanon

Not argument here, I am just using quotations of facts as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.

Pragmatically speaking, quotations can also be used as language games (in the Wittgensteinian sense of the term) to manipulate social order and the structure of society.

Readers should decide whether something written makes sense by its content, not by the person who writes or says it.
  • 8TM
    4 years ago
    There aren’t *that* many strip club hotspots in the US, so it’s probably easier to saturate the market than we think.

When I was in Texas (far north of San Antonio) I always wondered why I saw very few Mexican girls working. Still not really sure.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    IME the Cubans are a mixed bag like any others. In fact a fair % of them seem to get porky once they've spent a little time in this land of milk and honey - and super cheap carb rich foods.

But the reason that they take over clubs is pretty simple. They travel in packs and they are willing to go the extra mile. For a club that struggles to put enough talent on the roster, taking on a group of young Cuban girls is an easy decision.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    There's definitely something going on there, I just can't prove it. Maybe the hottest Cuban girls go to stripping where other ethnicities not necessarily.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion