tuscl

Swingers clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, February 1, 2021 10:33 AM
I have been asked a couple of times if I would go to one. Specifically the Trapeze Club in Atlanta. Once a dancer in Columbia SC told me she and her BF were going to go there and asked if I wanted to join them. I didn't. I've had a couple of other local strippers ask me the same and the answer has always been that I am not interested. Why? If I've got a hot date why would I want to go to a swingers club and share her with everyone else? Single guys can go by themselves with restrictions but that really sounds like desperation. I'd rather strike out at a strip club.

17 comments

• Electronman
    3 years ago
    I've never been to a swinger's club but I've been to a few strip clubs (e.g., Follies, Hong Kong) that have some of the features of a swinger's club (lots of sexy women in various states of undress). If I only had access to boring strip clubs (limited mileage, no extras), maybe I'd be more tempted to visit a swingers club.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    I had a dancer at Fannies suggest it. I didn’t though. I’m not really interested in sharing and I’m not an exhibitionist.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    It's not for me. I've had 3-ways with 2 girls, but I don't want to cavort with naked dudes.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    At first thought, it's wow, lets go to an orgy. Then when you start to think about what is really going to happen if you go. If you take a sexy girl, every guy in the place is going to want to do her. And then all the fat ugly women are going to want to have sex with you. That is just not my kind of fun.
  • SmashingHoes
    3 years ago
    My experience with a swingers club is quite different. One fit MILF dancer showed me her profile after seeing that I was on there. She asked me to be her date at a swingers club the following week and it was a surprisingly pleasurable experience. We ended up fucking in front of a crowd, then ended up swapping partners with a couple that she has played with in the past.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They're mostly clip joints as far as single men are concerned. But you can get laid. The quality varies though. I've had some great times going by myself.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Sounds like a lot of sloppy seconds. That's not for me.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Seems like a lot of excuses to me. Much scarier than just pulling out money I guess.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Would you reconsider if Ron Jeremy was at the party?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Seen a lot worse than Ron Jeremy.
    3 years ago
    Gammanu re: sloppy seconds sounds like a strip club vip with a popular dancer. I have been to dozens of swinger clubs in several different countries and they are all quite different. They are not giant orgies although they usually have an orgy room if you want to participate. They are often very upscale lounges, often with very good food where you can dance, relax, watch others or you can have sex, with or without an audience. Your choice.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    One of my regular pre-covid dancers wanted me to take her and one of her girlfriends to a sex club/swingers club. It was a nice offer, but I declined. Some folks do well playing with others, and some don’t do so well. I know where I fit. The last thing anyone wants to see is a tall skinny guy who casts a shadow that resembles a praying mantis in a sex club! Asking for a friend. Where do you put your car keys at these places?
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    I can’t my wee wee lil
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I like swingers clubs. Getting attention turns me on. I like cumming in someone's girl in front of them. Getting watched while i get my dick sucked. Ive brought girls. Its kinda hot sharing them as long as i don't care about them
  • lotsoffun201
    3 years ago
    I had gone for years, always with a female partner and had some great times. You have to be able to perform in front of others, but for the most part people are respectful unless there are a shit ton of “creepy single guys”
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I went once with a fwb. In some ways it was an erotic scene and I'm glad I went for the experience. We fucked each other there but she didn't even end up playing with any other girls. If I was going to do it again I would try to communicate with couples ahead of time (the site had a message board) and probably would try to get there earlier (we arrived when the action was in full swing rather than during the cocktail hour). Overall I think private parties are better but someone has to host or get a hotel room.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm not a fan of orgies. Usually a lot of by stuff goes on and that kills it for me. A girk will suck your dick and try to make you let her man suck it shit like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion