tuscl

Join the AAAAA Today!

Assholes of America Against Artificial Asses

Too much plastic giving you a limp dick?

Tired of not seeing jiggle when you wiggle?

Or sick of not seeing wiggle when you jiggle?

Can’t take looking up and down a girl and seeing

Normal head

Itty Biity Torso and Arms

GIANT SACK OF POTATOES

Skinny Thin legs

Fed up with with hearing clackity clack when you hit from the back?

Look no further at the AAAAA you get to work with a team of dedicated experts and fellow lowlifes in the field (such as the great BOOTYLICKER9000 and PURPLESUITPIMPLIFE) to show you step by step how to diagnose and avoid a fake asses anywhere in the world.

Don’t take it from me, take it from these testimonials from our valued members...

Assman47 “I’ve been a card carrying member for over 3 decades. Hell we’ll be drinking beers and listening to Rumpershaker by Wrecksx-n-effect on repeat for hours. If that ain’t camaraderie then I don’t know what is”

Billyblueballs83 “There we were at Tootsies, hadn’t seen a real one for hours, we were surrounded, I yelled, I screamed, I phoned for help, that’s when AAAAA came though a rescued us and brought us to a JLo concert, backstage seats of course. If it hadn’t been for AAAAA we’d a been goners.

So put down that silicone, and pick up the phone!

Call (555) 555-AAAAA and Join Us To-Day!

4 comments

• shailynn
    4 years ago
    I can’t have anal sex anymore because although I’m a TUSCL stud my wiener isn’t 16 inches long.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    😅🤣👍
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Let's do this!

Home Depot
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Amen. I don't mind seeing fake tits. I'm actually a fan of breast augmentation. But I do not get the ass implant thing. I remember going to Cheetah Hallandate about a year ago. This girl started doing a reverse cowgirl on me, riding her ass up and down my lap. I told her to stop. It was like to big hard rocks were crushing my manhood. It was painful. And I like a little roundness on a backside. But definitely not a fan of BIG butts.
    Preach on Muddy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion