tuscl

Doctor charged with trying to entice Glenview teen into sexual servitude

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A 14-year-old girl. "Sisson encouraged her to run away from home and told her she could work at a strip club owned by a friend of his."

Why would this Adonis need to prey on teens?

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/2021012…

8 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Sociopaths have no emotions.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This guy should be locked away permanently - so he will no longer prey on young girls. He was already involved with a 14 year old - and he doesn’t seem to have changed.

It sounds as though he may have been grooming another underaged girl too.

I wonder if they will find more horrible behaviors he may have engaged in with patients?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Fuck locked away. I hope the mother fucker gets shanked in the stomach and dies a slow and horribly painful death. If it was my daughter, he wouldn't be in prison right now, he'd be incapable of ever hurting a child again. I'll just leave it at that.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    "Prosecutors say Sisson received supervision for a 1997 misdemeanor conviction of soliciting a sexual act from someone he thought was a 14-year-old girl but actually was a reporter."

Sir, why don't you have a seat right here...
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Pretty sick, but even sicker considering that the girl has “special needs.” I guess that means she’s mentally retarded. Or since that is now considered a slur, I should use the more polite terminology and say that it means she’s a moron, imbecile, or idiot.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    First, do no harm. SMH. A real son of a bitch.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Here's hoping that wrinkled ass gets churned into butter.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    $250,000 bail? That's pocket change for a "part-time emergency room physician."

How about instead of bail, they castrate him, without anesthetic, in the emergency room where he works, with all of his coworkers in attendance. Let the victim's mother do the 1st incision, with a rusty steak knife...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion