tuscl

i miss papi chulo’s posts

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
haven’t seen any new posts of his the last two months. or did i put him on ignore?

10 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    He dropped out telling me that he was burned out on strip clubbing and TUSCL. Will he be back?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ he told me the same thing
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I'm sure he's still here in spirit. 😁
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Some times u need a break.. Hell i dibt out and slowly comeback myself

Same with my biy shaling
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Sounds like he put TUSCL on ignore. But sometimes posters stay away for years and come back. Long live TUSCL.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yeah same, the one thing about Papi most TUSCLers would never be worried about him stealin yo gurl as they say. It’s different with him to other posters because he really is the top contributor on here and when we had the trust system it was clear he was our most famous member by a loooong shot so when he leaves it feels different round these parts
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    And have you ever really left TUSCL until some guy makes a what the hell ever happened to _____ ? post
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    That the hell ever happened to Muddy?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    My guess is wait for the summer. With more individuals vaccinated + women walking around Miami in skimpy clothing, it is to be determined whether that will compel Papi to hit up another strip club (and also this site). If summer comes and goes, then the chances go way down would be my guess
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "when we had the trust system"

Whatever happened to the trusts anyway? Some TUSCLers were really fond of those. Now we have to go by the quality of a poster's contributions to figure out who's who...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion