tuscl

Strippers playing with cellphone's

Saturday, January 16, 2021 5:38 PM
I go to strip bar ever month.I sit with same girl.I pay drinks and food, and dances I spent $180. ever time I go.She stay with me at the table.she stare the cellphone all time,she texts .I think is rude .

16 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    While she’s on her phone, ask her if she’s sending you any dick pics. (Judging by one of the photos you uploaded, that seems like that would be a welcome thing for you)
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ By bringing that up you just made cj's day!
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    In guessing English isnt your first language or you're a troll.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    Maybe she's looking up toe pics
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    If she is sitting on her phone being rude why do you keep going back to the same dancer each month?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Toes is gross. Flapper jack tiddys are yummy
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Schmuck troll.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This is too funny! If these strippers use iPhones - you should airdrop your dick pics to them! That will get them off their phones. Your welcome!
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    If you talk to her the same way this post is written, I can understand why she stays busy looking at her phone.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    mamisan is that you? Trying to better your English under a new screen name?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Yet you keep paying her.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    She is obvesuly cock blocking you. what are you waisting time with her? Move on
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    she's having phone sex with her boyfriend while you pay for her to do it.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Even while eating your food? that is rude
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Every younger generation person is staring at their cellphone constantly. They're so addicted to it that each year dozens of people are hit and killed by cars because they're walking across the street while viewing their phones. It's become more important to show your friends a picture of the sandwich you just ate than it is to make $150 in the LD room. Just another example of how "big tech" has become an alien-like brain sucking monster.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    If I'm really attracted to a cell-phone-reading girl at a club, I might send her a drink. If she comes over and puts the phone away, we usually get along. The first time she sends a text or does face-time with some other person, I'm done. I have no problem telling her to take her drink and her phone back over to the far corner of the bar and continue her conversation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion