tuscl

What kind of customer are you? Stripper Web:

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Friday, January 8, 2021 6:07 AM
[view link] Thought you’d be interested in what the other side of this industry thinks about you guys. It is one of the few articles I find amusing, considering the traffic on that site is much slower compared to this one. You’ll find some trash talking about us over there, too. Most comments confirm what we veterans already know, but I found it entertaining.

54 comments

• georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Apparently I'm a loser with a dead end job.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Kind of funny that those posting on that site are so fucking stupid that they believe people who post here spend nothing. Young and dumb and full of cum.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Why would anyone want to read that drivel, the few times I bothered, it’s just a bunch of whiney broads and RickiBoi commiserating with each other
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Good thing the dressing room on this site gives us dancers a discreet place to talk about customers without any judgement. 😎
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Indeed nice. That way misogynists like 25 don't obtain ammo to label you as a "whiney broad."
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Stripperweb is about as representative of everyday dancers as TUSCL is of everyday club hounds, meaning not very. 😉 If I didn't know better, I'd suspect that the same weird d-bags who go on SW and pretend to be dancers are also on here pretending to be club hounds. Weird huh? 😀
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    This is easier if you just look at this like entertainment. I ski, golf, hike, gamble and strip club for entertainment. None of this affects my real life. They're entertainment.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    LOL you can’t make shit like this up RickiBoi calling anyone else a misogynist That’s really jumping the shark
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Shush now 25. We've had enough of your misogyny. "Whiney broads" indeed. Next you'll regal us again with that story about how you put a young girl in her place by text for having the audacity to value herself. You clearly don't like or respect women.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL I just consider the source
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “You clearly don’t like or respect women.” ^This from the douche that calls women “puta” while make jerk off motions toward them. I needed a laugh today.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I need to drink beers at RI Dolls before poker tonight.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "^This from the douche that calls women “puta” while make jerk off motions toward them. I needed a laugh today." One very bad person who had run a con on me in the countless women I deal with every day. And even that girl, as bad as she was, wouldn't have deserved what you did to that poor immigrant girl in the disgusting men's bathroom stall at BabyDolls. You and 25 are some truly sick dudes.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Read the review, douchebag. It was entirely her idea, not mine., and yes, it was a fun little episode. And of course it want Baby Dolls either. But you know that—you just like trolling and making shit up. On the other hand, your “puta” comment and jerk off pantomime is exactly what you said.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    It was the idea of undocumented immigrant with no English to give you a $100 blowjob in a disgusting men's room. Gee that makes it much better. I bet it never occurred to you that she must have been a special kind of desperate to resort to that. At least you could have had the decency to take her someplace clean and pay her properly.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Lol - you guys always give me a chuckle. This is why I keeping checking these threads
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Geez, everyone is a bit testicle today; check out my latest GIF in the photo section and calm yourselves down. What kind of customer am I? Older, polite, humorous, in good shape, attractive and I always smell AMAZING according to the dancers.... oh, and I walk around with a brand new C-note taped to my forehead.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    It's been a looong time since someone imported a fun SW thread into tuscl. If you just don't take it too seriously, it can be a hilarious discussion.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    "I don’t perform as well for gross or old customers, especially if they smell bad." That's discrimination against us gross old smelly guys.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    The recurring theme I am reading on that is " take a shower before you go to the club" .
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    The bigger question, why would I care how they categorize me? They're providing a service, I provide the cash. I don't get or want emotional intimacy out of it.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    I’ve had a few dancers who smelled so bad I had to bail. Smell is important and is also the sense that triggers the most vivid memories and associations. It’s closely associated with our deeply rooted and survival instinct of Disgust. It helps us avoid disease.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Yeah, it is definitely the case that some dancers smell bad. They're not going to discuss that much on SW :) Armpits, pussy, ass, breath. All need to be attended to before hitting the floor
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    @ S & S ^ Absolutely, if a dancer has bad breath, BO or a smelly coochie if it goes that far it is an immediate bail... I would think they would have similar reactions although they will not bail as they are the ones getting paid. Does it affect the quality of the dance? I think so.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    What should be obvious to all how much RickiBoi is worried about his image yet he has never met anyone from TUSCL in the many years he’s been posting shit here, he’s a pee wee Herman clone and a serous loser Hey faggit come on out from behind your keyboard and show us all what a girly boy you really are.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the link to that thread, Meat72. Always entertaining to see what the stripperweb dancers have to say about us. I can see why they think that TUSCL dudes think $150 is a lot and all want extras. But once again, it's disappointing that we're all lumped together like that. But I'm a black man who likes going to a strip clubs so I'm used to being lumped in with ghetto black dudes and thus avoided. It is what it is. Makes me wonder how many of those dancers on stripperweb are secretly extra providers but never admit it for fear of being shamed.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    W-e-e-e-l-l-l, I don't recall any dancer telling me I was cute. Title of thread misleading, meat. I was expecting article to break down customers into ~ 4 to 6 separate/distinct categories. Instead, it was a question about whether dancer would give better dances to "cute" guys that morphed into a dancer gripe session about the things that bother them about customers. Still an entertaining read, and I've been getting mostly good dances despite not being told I'm cute.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>“ I was expecting article to break down customers into ~ 4 to 6 separate/distinct categories” You seem to have a history of expecting a lot of things without much reason for it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I remember in one particular dancer group (not stripperweb), somebody did a screenshot of a discussion board post on this site, blasting one individual poster for being a cheapskate. To be fair, that individual post was a bit miserly in tone, but the pile-on was enough and I don’t really bring up with site anymore to other dancers. But to be fair, who likes being put under a microscope and judged? There was a time (WAY back in the day) stripperweb used to be more blue-friendly. Idk what happened along the way, but I did notice a review recently on this site of a particular club, where somebody felt the need to bring up the fact he did xyz with a particular stripper web dancer at that particular club a decade prior—and even named her stripper web handle specifically. I wouldn’t be surprised if that individual did a lot of damage as far as dancer hostility goes. I may be one of the few dancers who doesn’t care. Desertscrub can out me for having a long glorious schlong all he wants. 😁
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Hmm that stellarose user sounds familiar can’t quite put my finger on it though
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Can somebody summarize what the different kinds of customers were? Was it cute and not cute? Just skimmed didn't read.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    "Exactly! Tuscl is the place you visit to find out what clubs to avoid. Big money spenders dont have time to post in tuscl because they're actually out in the real world making bank. Those losers work their dead end shitty jobs and want to get $100 full sex." Well what the fuck else did you want from us?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    When I was younger and bored I sought out some of the dancers mentioned in TUSCL reviews to see what the fuss was about. Sometimes the fuss was even justified. Other times you could see how it wore them down for being "that girl". But even then I never bothered to look up the dancers on Stripperweb who self-promoted while talking about what cheapskate idiots we all are. That way I'd never be tempted to have my way with any of them just to prove a point.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Tuscl is the place you visit to find out what clubs to avoid." Funny. Back when the Club Chat section on SW was more active I used to use it for the same purpose. Now most of the pink dancer accounts are retirees and trolls, so that section is drying out in terms of useful intel.
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    nicespice I will give you 25$ for your login for a day so I can read the strippers page. lol
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @rickdugan: "Stripperweb is about as representative of everyday dancers as TUSCL is of everyday club hounds, meaning not very." I've been saying similar since the first time I saw what was going on over there. And I'm betting that the regular posters on TUSCL forums are even *less* representative than TUSCL members at large. I know that when I go into a club in Louisville anymore, I can recognize within a few minutes someone who is a casual visitor versus someone who is "serious" about it.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    gmd, I agree, and feel all of those observations can be broadened to: there is no large internet forum that I'm on, for any topic or hobby, where that forum's members represent the average participant in that topic. Big forums tend to generate consensus values and everyone, conscious or subconsciously, drifts towards them; and forum participants tend to become extremely adept at obtaining whatever the forum consensus goals are, far past what an average participant in that hobby does. It is interesting that both stripper and PL forums, as they hit critical mass, all tend to converge. I've been on a number of PL forums over many years, some of which grew quite large, and the topics of discussion and general culture were pretty much just like tuscl. This forum's most unique facet, to me, is the focus on OTC. On most PL forums, this is barely a side topic; perhaps surprisingly, I've even had veteran PLs from other forums ask questions about OTC as if they'd never done it before ("won't you get kicked out for asking?"). Tuscl is the first place I could find a zillion other guys also pursuing OTC Similarly, to an extent most stripper forums tend to converge to similar topics and values. One thing that's absolutely common: eventually all extras girls are driven off every stripper forum, all stripper forums are openly hostile to extras at the club, extras girls, and customers who seek extras [extras girls really don't have a voice almost anywhere]. SW is notable for its level of toxicity and fury, and general disdain for their own customers, but otherwise just an extreme example of what most stripper forums cover and the general values and taboos.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @Subraman, I agree with your first paragraph completely. As for your second, TUSCL was the very first "monger" forum I found when I first got reliable internet 20+ years ago. I don't even remember what search engine it was. Aside from USASG about 6 or 7 years ago, this is still the only one I bother with. As for your third point, that's a graphic demonstration of no matter how low one is on whatever social meter one cares to align oneself with, there's always a need to look down on someone else in the same line of work who does it differently. Which is kind of sad, really. If *all* sex workers started defending each other, irrespective of their "level", they'd all benefit.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Stripper web has a reputation for being the worst for extras shaming. Stripper tumblr (back when that was more of a thing) was pretty inclusive of all types of sex workers and went against those shaking extras. Private Facebook groups are a bit more mixed and will sometimes shame, and other not and actually reverse shame and chew one out accusing them of contributing to violence against sex workers. Maybe it’s the lack of men peeking in (and the judgement they can bring with them) that has some influence? At least that’s my guess because stripper Reddit seems pretty anti extras too.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I wonder if Trump would get banned from SW?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ No doubt. Rick has already been pissing off posters on that site with his talk against masks and lockdowns. Trump trolling stripperweb would be a whole new level.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "This forum's most unique facet, to me, is the focus on OTC. On most PL forums, this is barely a side topic; perhaps surprisingly, I've even had veteran PLs from other forums ask questions about OTC as if they'd never done it before ("won't you get kicked out for asking?")." Subraman, for all my bitching about the weird dayshift teetotaler vibes I get from this site, OTC is probably the one place where tuscl is more authentic than anywhere else. I question whether any guy who doesn't understand this is really a "veteran" PL. OTC activities have been a peripheral part of the strip club business for as long as I've been clubbing and probably since the first club ever sprang up. Wherever there are girls willing to take their clothes off for money and guys willing to pay good money to see it, there will be a certain % on each side of the tip rail who are willing to take it the last mile. On any given day or night, a certain % of girls in clubs around the country are making side trips on their way home after their shifts end. I've personally taken more girls than I can remember out of clubs in 14 different states over the years and have heard countless stories over that time from a number of dancers (my OTC partners and others) and even a handful of club managers regarding its prevalence. Regional and individual club variances notwithstanding, where there is demand (read: horny guys with enough cash) there will be supply.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I’ll tell you one thing, I’ve never been accused of being old and smelly or a whale. Not sure how anyone has any fun in a strip club. Of course, no one has ever accused me of being a Rick, either.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I agree, that has always been some set of SC customers seeking OTC. Reverse question -- do you know any other customer sites where OTC is discussed often? I'll give a counterpoint example, for many years my home forum was sfredbook, where the PL ethics were "give as much detail about specific girls as possible, including specific sex acts, the price paid for each, and how good she is at them." Waaaay too far into revealing details about the girls. And even on that forum, VERY little talk of OTC. In fact, so little discussion of OTC that I can't recall ever even seeing the acronym "OTC" on that forum. Occasionally some PL would say "I asked Melody if she'd meet me at a hotel and she said yes for $600" or whatever, but this was not discussed enough that we had an acronym for it. Meanwhile, everyone knew every sexual act every stripper would agree to, and at what price, so it's not like anyone thought this type of discussion was too intrusive.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    nice: yes there are a number of stripper reddit subs, they're all anti-extras, but nothing quite approaches SW. I (obviously) didn't know about teh private facebook groups! I've always felt that extras girls are the one group that has absolutely no voice on the internet, but I can see a private group being able to handle extras & nonextras girls mixing
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Of course, no one has ever accused me of being a Rick, either." One can always aspire. ;)
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Online forums, strippers get attacked for extras, patrons get attacked for overspending. Both involve money. Either threat to making it or threat on spending it, people get riled up. NAAAASTY
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    "I don't do extras I just give handjobs" - some strippers
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Subraman, I think that the term "OTC" is specific to tuscl, much like "LDK" (ugh) and some other expressions. Tbh I don't read many other strip club discussions, but the most notable one that is active locally calls it "takeout." I can't explain why it isn't discussed more in the other forums you read. Maybe they get such good service ITC that they don't view OTC as necessary or desirable? Again idk, but IME it's as common as I outlined above; an unavoidable part of this industry. I too was not aware of the "two worlds" element of strip clubs when I was younger and more naïve, but time and experience eventually opens the eyes of most salty long time club hounds.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    "do you know any other customer sites where OTC is discussed often? " Used to frequent ECCIE where there were a few OTC discussions. Thinking back, vast majority was indeed ITC topics w/the occasional OTC sprinkle. NAAAASTY
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "Thinking back, vast majority was indeed ITC topics w/the occasional OTC sprinkle. " Right. Same here -- occasional OTC sprinkles, but just as kind of a side note (like I said, I've never even been on a forum before that had an acronym or term for this). I believe Rick when he says the other forum he's on has frequent "takeout" discussion; I'm just saying I've never seen such a thing, even on forums where the culture was VERY detailed TRs, very little OTC discussion. Whereas tuscl doesn't just discuss OTC, OTC discussion is one of the dominant ones here, along with LDK (I agree with the sigh) which I also don't see discussed on most forums. However, ALL PL-oriented forums I've ever been on are heavy on extras and mileage discussion, along with getting the best deals and avoiding ROBs techniques.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Haha that's funny. It seems like LDK is shamed here just as much as extras are shamed over on the pink site. Even though both activities are taking place in the club much more than both customers and dancers are willing to admit. Seems certain customers on this site are no better than the uppity ass 'getting $1000 per night while giving nothing but air dances' strippers on the pink site when it comes to certain things.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Yeah, the local USASG strip club forum refers to "takeout", but while not rare, it's not mentioned as often as OTC here.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I suspect that most strip club discussion threads come in two varieties: those dominated by guys trying to find out who will suck and fuck ITC and those being controlled by club employees/dancers that are used to promote the clubs. Toosheds and USASG threads are examples of the former. I suspect that the reddit discussions are examples of the latter. The takeaway from this discussion for me is that tusclers are a higher breed of monger who, thankfully, aren't reliant upon 2nd tier forums to figure out how these things actually work. 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion