BALTIMORE CLUBS?

loganshard
Logans Hard in NYC. Dreaming of Spinners Since, Well, Forever
I may find myself in the area around Baltimore tomorrow night. What is the status of the clubs?
Any recommendations?

Thanks to all the LDKs in TUSCL Land

7 comments

• loganshard
    4 years ago
    Actually, anywhere in MD
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Baltimore (city) is closed tighter than a drum because of COVID. Paper Moon in Springfield, VA is open, but they are currently requiring the purchase of a $150 bottle of champagne or a $100 deposit on a private dance along with the normal cover to enter, as well as a meal purchase so they can be allowed to be run as a restaurant.

Crystal City Restaurant is open in Arlington, VA, but be warned that unlike PM, the private dances there are zero mileage.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Millstream Inn over in Woodlawn might be open. You wouldn't know you weren't still in Baltimore City if someone didn't tell you, but it's technically in the county. McNulty knows the ins and outs there.
  • idletraveler
    4 years ago
    Millstream Inn is definitely still open. I was just there on Friday 1/1. Its not in Baltimore City limits and not subject to their covid rules.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    The above is all correct and recent reviews for Millstream are thorough and current for Covid situation. I haven’t been there during post Covid, but other county clubs are open including Club Extacy, which picked up some better dancers due to the city shutdowns. It was pretty bad there prior to Covid. Also open is Christina’s I think, but I’ve never been there. Maybe also McDoogal’s?
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    thanks TUSCLers!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    If you made it to one of those places, reviews are always helpful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion