Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Saturday, December 5, 2020 6:18 PM
🤔

24 comments

• wallanon
    •
    4 years ago
    Can we not go back to doing all this again? The board has been strangely on topic lately.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    •
    4 years ago
    You don't have to participate in the thread. And if you decide to post please stay on topic
  • wallanon
    •
    4 years ago
    Can we not go back to doing all this again? The board has been strangely on topic lately.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    •
    4 years ago
    Troll elsewhere
  • wallanon
    •
    4 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    •
    4 years ago
    Lol !!!
  • TheeOSU
    •
    4 years ago
    "Ask the stripper hoe whisperer anything about stripper hoes" Nope, sorry, I don't feel like dispensing any intel about how I became the stripper hoe whisperer so I won't be answering any questions. OTOH, if you want to know how to try being a wannabe pimp fentanyl dealer you can ask your questions here and phaticee will dispence his failed advice.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    •
    4 years ago
    You're sick in the head. Fucking troll.
  • TheeOSU
    •
    4 years ago
    Tell us your secrets phaticee, can we also be a failed no life baggy pants and sneaker wearing wannabe pimp fentanyl dealer like you.
  • Tetradon
    •
    4 years ago
    *crickets*
  • Eve
    •
    4 years ago
    Where's the whisperer?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    •
    4 years ago
    Youre trolling the thread to discourage people from posting
  • Subraman
    •
    4 years ago
    Let's say I'm some dude whose entire life is trolling a particular forum on the internet. I can't decide if I want to pretend to be a badass pimp, or a 15 year old woke girl lulz. How should I go about it?
  • TheeOSU
    •
    4 years ago
    ^ Step one is you have to do is steal some retro sneakers from the second hand store staffed by the old cripple blind guy that won't be able to chase after you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    •
    4 years ago
    Keep trolling
  • JamesSD
    •
    4 years ago
    Don't be unattractive, treat them like people, be the Daddy type for girls with Daddy issues
  • gSteph
    •
    4 years ago
    Bring a $20 bill.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    •
    4 years ago
    James. Thats with any woman. Fill the void theyre missing. Heaving. They won't hear you if you whisper
  • TheeOSU
    •
    4 years ago
    ^ They don't hear you either dipshit, even when you scream, Lulz
  • skibum609
    •
    4 years ago
    Any guy who uses terms like Ho should be bitch slapped like the little bitch she is. That is you Icee. Taking advice like you would be like requesting a carbolic acid enema.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    •
    4 years ago
    Skibum.... But strippers love me lulz
  • pistola
    •
    4 years ago
    How u gonna pimp a ho if you cant even spell ho right?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    •
    4 years ago
    Sure a hunan trafficked asian hooker can make it in any illicit whore house setting
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    •
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion