tuscl

How will the average stripper react to a client talking about being dumped?

The nihilist in me is thinking "I can make it all better if we go into vip" would be said, the realist is thinking there may be some acting talent required in order to proceed.

9 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    In the club? If it's someone trying to provide memorable customer service, when they have time they'll probably listen a little to build the rapport then offer some fun. If they don't have time for that they'll offer the fun and move on if the money isn't there. Customer problem of the moment is all the same if it doesn't affect their health, job, or cash. Outside the club is always case by case.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Is this a customer who is just talking and talking and not letting one get a word in edgewise to milk as much attention as possible for free? (Some get pretty creative with either their sob stories or personal brag stories.) Or is this a customer acting relatively normal and brings this up after a while?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    As long as you have money - that’s as long as dancers will find your dumped story interesting.

If you want to go all in - tell them your girlfriends name was Fawn Leibowitz - and she was a Sociology major in college - but she sadly died in a kiln explosion. It’s not exactly what happened in Animal House - but it might work.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=asnzmpORTE…
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Strippers are very sympathetic as long as you're spending money. But don't talk too much about your problems. Nobody wants to listen to more than 2 minutes of complaining.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    IME none of these girls really want to hear a grown man whining. They just put up with it because they are getting paid.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Like everything context matters. Some will be friendly or sympathetic but quickly turn to annoyed when you whine about being the victim which I suspect the OP does or would do by the words "being dumped"

NAAAASTY
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Maybe the guy was asking hypothetically or "for a friend". Tough crowd.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    She will see it as a way to get your business. She listens you pay her she makes you feel better
  • nightrid3
    4 years ago
    NAAAASTY no, don't want to claim to be the victim. I'd like to say it was done in a sort of tossed aside way, then ask for hugs and not really bring it up again (Maybe not in that order)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion