tuscl

Do you think money changes the the power dynamic between men and women?

If you are an average guy and want to get laid, ONS:
Problem-You creates a Tinder/Bumble(free app); most likely you get very few matches. Since most of the apps have tons of guys and girls get tons of matches too.
Solution: If you sign up for a paid app($100 monthly) like sugar dating and other paid apps, you get a lot of matches, the fact the paid keeps a lot of guys away. You can treat it as a regular hookup app since some girls are just looking for fun.
Problem: You go to a free or minimal cover nightclub, you get 80% of guys and 20% of girls, a highly competitive environment.
Solution: You pay $100 to a promoter to let you sit on the table. Since the promoter is doing drugs with his girl is only you and tons of girls. You can run your game and it's easy mode. I remember I was grinding on this girl only after meeting her 5m.

The only argument against this is the dating coaches who say, but does she genuinely like you? The answer would be I'm only looking for girls to hook up. Moreover, you have optimized your lead source to treat the girls in this environment as regular girls.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

18 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Do you think money changes the the power dynamic between men and women?"

Yes?

"Anyway, what do you guys think?"

About your question or the rest of what you wrote? What would you consider to be an average guy? This thread is teetering on the edge of the trolling zone, but at least you're putting some ideas out there.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Money always changes the dynamic between individuals not just men and women, better question for the OP who are you really (which banned ex poster) and why do you feel the need to troll a strip club board ?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Do you think money changes the the power dynamic between plumbers and people who need working bathrooms? I noticed the plumber was bent over quite a bit and I saw lots of asscrack. 🤔
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I'm a bald, middle aged man. I get laid regularly by gorgeous 20-something girls. Uh, yeah. It changes the dynamic.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ lol @ nicespice! That is a good question for Crazyjoe 😂

All I know is that shit trucks have more power than most vehicles to haul all those turds around! And the power is incredible when a dipshit is pleading with me and asking me not to dump a load In their basement
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Just last week da georgemicrodick was begging me not to dump a load in his basement. He offered me all of his money but it was not nearly as much as I got paid to dump da dam load. Money = da power of da shit truck
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @nicespice all I can add to your question is if the plumber wants to get paid he’ll fix my commode
    😃😃😃
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Is that very dynamic?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Money changes the dynamic like beauty changes the dynamic.
  • Beat100
    4 years ago

@subraman
    I appreciate your response. Again, I don't know why some people think my question was ill intended. I think about this ideas for a long time.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    That's a broad question. Money always changes the dynamics WHEN one person is seeking it and the other person has it. If this was not the case then I certainly wouldn't be doing all of the things that I do with hot girls half my age.

But there are limits. How much it takes to get a girl to push through her reservations is directly correlated to just how strong those reservations are. It's the reason that an obese billionaire can score a hot young wife, but an upper middle income dude who looks like the Elephant Man and is socially stunted cannot. This even plays out with some strippers in terms of what they are willing to do and with whom.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Ain't nothing more powerful than a great blow job! Wanna see? 😉
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    "The only argument against this is the dating coaches who say, but does she genuinely like you?"

LOL...Dating Coaches?

For those TUSCLers who use dating coaches, save your money and use for it for strippers.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Money can change the dynamic as long as the person with the money knows how to handle it to their benefit.

If a guy is naturally submissive, and he acquires money, he’s still going to have difficulty using it and being in control.

Money is generally equated with power and influence. But money alone doesn’t get you very far.
  • K
    4 years ago
    "...but does she genuinely like you?"

It is nice if she likes me but i am ok with her being really good at pretending to like me
  • gotoguy
    4 years ago
    You are all correct, and Im not sure I am adding much.

Of course money does change the dynamic. Having enough of it so that it doesn't matter to you how you spend it (or even burn it) matters. The willingness to burn it, creates confidence. So enough money and the desire to spend at the club in sufficient quantity does change your success. The filthy rich south Floridians who rain $20's or even more for example do get what they want before they leave and are not worried about the rain. No one lives forever and besides they made that money while drinking their coffee playing the morning stock market.

By the way, I never thought of paying the the bouncer to introduce you to the players/regulars table. Very clever. Its very common to have all the girls with the regulars even if the regulars are not buying dances. Thanks for the tip.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    CD just use one profile lulz but I don't get why this thread would be considered trolling. Yhe incel bs is interesting

I don't think there is a power struggle between men and women. And I don't think money changes the dynamics between men and women.

If you have money sure you can buy a hooker. And you can rent a golddigger. But youre paying for the illusion of being wanted by women. Youre still the same person and those women won't stick around.

As far as paid memberships on dating sites go. Just meet people in person.

Paying $$$ for bottle service in a regular club isn't worth it.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    i got a powwrful shit truck
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion