jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

11 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Doesn't ring true.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I don't buy this. How would they have known where she lives? Sounds like an attention whore to me.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Similar happened to one of the local girls. Always flashing money on her IG and Snap. One night after work she was robbed right outside the club. Stupidity cost her about 2K.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    It can happen and these girls are very easy and vulnerable targets. Problem is when it happens its usually a set up by socalled friends.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    If its one of her friends that she actually knows I believe it, but alot of these girls are playing the victim card to try and hustle. I recently saw a girl saying onlyfans.com closed her account and stole all $50,000 in it for college and her is her Venmo incase you wanna help. Sad thing is guys were sending her money. Only 1 of the hundred comments called her out
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    A pity hustle isn't a hustle. Its a con.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    "If its one of her friends that she actually knows I believe it, but alot of these girls are playing the victim card to try and hustle. I recently saw a girl saying onlyfans.com closed her account and stole all $50,000 in it for college and her is her Venmo incase you wanna help. Sad thing is guys were sending her money. Only 1 of the hundred comments called her out"

Yep, it's kinda sad, I knew one cam girl that had this nerdy never married guy that was obsessed with her. He sent her every extra dime he had on a regular basis for years. Poor dude probably needed therapy before he stumbled on her page, definitely needed it after he met her. She would always dangle the opportunity to meet her in person over his head and he went along with it... for YEARS. Dude lived in NJ, probably never realized he could have went down the road to Mamisans to get off for a lot cheaper.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Didn't read the link because frankly I dont care. But theres a lesson to be learned here. Stay off only fans.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    A couple weeks ago a story came out about Adrian broner, who was a boxer. I will look for an article to link but he was in legal trouble. Apparently didnt have money to pay court fees or something to that effect. Then he went flashing money on social media and they arrested him for that. Moral of the story is stay off social media, onlyfans, etc.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    I know many dancers that flash big wads of money or brag about how much cash they made on their snapchat. I don't understand why these millennials just can't put the money in a bank account and not brag to the whole world.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion