tuscl

Superfreak

doctorevil
Evil Lair
So I just left a club where I saw a gorgeous dancer (beautiful face, slender yet curvy frame, bubble butt) with asymmetric breasts. And I'm not talking slightly asymmetric, or just somewhat noticeable. Her right breast was at least a C, maybe D, and the the left was B at best. I have seen dancers before with slight differences between right and left, but nothing like this. She got lots of tips. (I tipped her too, and it wasn't a pity tip, she was beautiful.) To top it off, the DJ played Superfreak for her last dance. Was that some kind of joke?

14 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    Some girls are on a budget and can only afford to do one side at a time I guess.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I had an exgf who was C+ on one side and D on the other. Noticeable when naked, but they were very fun.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    This girl was 100% natural.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    There’s a hot redhead with an obvious difference at the Rustic Frog in Indiana. One side is an A and the other a B. Makes no damned difference in how hot she is.
  • schmoe31415
    4 years ago
    There was a dancer at the Palomino in Vegas a couple of years ago with very differently sized breasts. She was very self conscious about it, and kept her long hair pulled over her shoulder to cover the smaller breast, even when doing a lap dance. I told her everyone was asymmetric in one way or another (true) and that she was beautiful (also true - lovely fit body and a pretty face). She gave me a nice dance, but stayed pretty shy, which was unusual for dancers at that club.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    in Pasco?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    So how was the OTC ?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    IME: No, this was in ATL.

Warrior: No OTC this evening. While asymmetric girl was on stage I was talking to another dancer about OTC. We have discussed it a couple of times before. She said she was down for it, but always had a reasonable sounding explanation for why she couldn't do it right away. We'll see what happens. It's a local club, so I can afford to play the long game wither her. In the meantime, I've got OTC set up with a college girl who works random weekends at another club. I've never done the "official" sugar baby thing, but college girl is pretty much in that category. We always have dinner at a nice restaurant and then go to a hotel. She's great eye candy, great conversation (Dean's list at her school which I have verified with some light cyberstalking), and then a great fuck.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    While not as much a size difference as in Doc's post IMO it's pretty much a fact that chick's tittys are almost always at least slightly different sizes between left and right.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    I know a girl that got implants going from b to d, one of the breast implants got “infected” and had to be removed, so she went around for almost 2 months with one B and one D...
  • ime
    4 years ago
    yeah she always seemed to slumped over to the left side.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    This is something I never seen or Atleast noticed about a girl.
  • joewebber
    4 years ago
    which club are we talking about?
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Take the bigger breast, wrap your mouth around it, blow so the innards from the bigger gets pushed into the smaller. Coversely you can such on the smaller and pull from the bigger to even it out as well.

You're welcome ;)

NAAAASTY
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion