tuscl

Will there always be a 'fav' ?

pinhead
Massachusetts
Tuesday, September 4, 2007 7:13 AM
We all know the shelf life of a dancer is much less than that of the patron. I've been going to a club on a regular basis for about 6-7 years. I've had a few favs come and go and have a couple of favs right now. If the favs i have right now decided to give it up, it doesn't look like there are any prospects on the horizon. Not sure if I would continue to go on a regular basis if there wasn't a fav to hang with. And, I don't think I would create a fav out of necessity. Anyone else out there go extended periods of time without a fav ?

9 comments

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    Having a fave has actually been pretty rare for me, most of the time I haven't had one. And I've never gone looking for one, every once in a while they just happen. For me that's when clubbing is the most fun. And the most expensive, so I'll probably never have another one.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Pinhead: Did you ever see the girls who have been your faves "on the horizon"? That's not how it has worked in my experience. Strippers became faves of mine almost instantly, usually when I wasn't consciously looking for one. As long as there are some hot girls, I don't have any problem enjoying a club where I don't already have faves. However, if you're the type who can't, I think you'll tend to focus on new faves when you're without one, not in anticipation of a future vacancy.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Of course! I have had an ATF for the last 10+ years (of course that has been five different girls; either I tire of her, or she of me, then I meet a new girl and suddenly SHE becomes Miss ATF). My current ATF has laid claim to that lofty position for almost exactly one year. In addition to my ATF, I usually have two or three favs that I hold near and dear to my heart.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    No, unfortunately I'm getting a little cynical as I age, and I don't get as emotionally involved with individual dancers as I used to. I think that was motivated by the distinct lack of mutuality in the attraction that I noticed after the first year or ten that I went to strip clubs.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Of course there will always be a "fav"! I have gone long enough to my favorite club that even if my 3 top favorites of the moment suddenly quit, or at least weren't there that night, that someone would end up as a favorite, at least for that night, but maybe longer. That type of thing is mostly spontaneous. There are disappointments when they quit, but someone always comes along soon enough. Now, I do wonder whether I end up with a new ATF at some point, but it's also possible I'm beyond that at this point.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    House moms are not allowed to have favs. They have to treat them all equally. On the other hand, the candyman, has 15 to 20 favs at any given time in his favorite club and always will. But not a one anywhere else.
  • kansasgent
    17 years ago
    I have had 4 favs. I never give up one for another. The only reason for changing a fav is that she leaves the particular club. The only reason to continue to go to a club after that is the hope of finding a fav.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    LOL@shadowcat!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to have favs at my regular Memphis clubs. But, as pinhead mentioned... We all know the shelf life of a dancer is much less than that of the patron. I agree, even though I had favs who ALWAYS but ALWAYS knew what I expected in EXTRAS and usually always delivered, I ALWAYS wanted to test out new pussy! It's in the whore-moans! :-)
  • pinhead
    17 years ago
    Every once in a long while, I'll stop by the club on a day when my fav isn't working, just so I get the chance to spend some time with someone else. It's like holding 'fav' auditions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion